Star War StoryTeller

By Shadow_trooper

Star Wars receive information from a world, and now they are learning about it from a knowledgeable chatterbox More

Prologue
Vault Tec
Super Mutants
Brotherhood (West)
Brotherhood (East)
The Enclave
NCR
Caesar's Legion
Heavy Clone Armor
Declarations and Intentions
Political Discussion
House
The Khans
The More Things Change
Ghouls
Ulysses' Divide
Mud, Business, Luck and Questions, what more could you ask for?
Legates
Religion
#85, Chems, Ideas, Training and FEV
Big MT
Zeta
Classes, Expenses, Clinic, Ethics, Cheers and EVIL!!!!!
Crimson Caravan
The Madre
Story Teller
AFTER PARTY!
War Games
The Pitt
VR Sim P1
VR Sim P2
VR Sim P3
VR Sim P4
Point Look Out
Call of the Krivbeknih
Survivalist
Slice of Life
Cannibalism

The Boomers/Vault 34

4.1K 34 22
By Shadow_trooper

Change, Change comes in all forms, From the time the pods emerged onto the galactic stage, the ripples of change were already beginning to splash against the shores of fate like a wave against the sands of a beach.

None felt the change more then those of Mandalore, once a faction on the verge of another civil war, now united under the banner of a united front, a front for a cause of slaying a Empire of Slavers who are fighting against a republic whos name Ranger they have taken upon themselves to carry out the ideals to the galaxy.

Of course that doesnt mean that their isnt any issues or hickups along the way, such as Satine who is currently sitting within the council chambers with her face buried into her hands as she groans at her sister Bo-Katan who is sitting back in a chair with her arms behind her head with a cocky grin. "And after I finished them off, the town happly joined us in exchange for further protection of the mando rangers."

Of course she was met by dead pan stares of Vizsla and Merrik.

"You know we had the report. All you did was shoot the 5 gangsters, stole their wallets, bought a new speeder, before the rest of the gang nearly destroyed the town trying to kill you, as you flew and killed them. The people joined cause I came and later said "We'd rebuild your town, because it was our fault." Merrik said, sliding a piece a paper over, "Here's your part of the bill." He added.

Bo just slowly looks at the bill before standing up as she yells, "WHAT THE HELL!?"

Satine sighs as she brings her face out of her hands, "my sister being an idiot aside." Which got a "HEY!" From Bo as Satine continues, "we do have actual work to do which includes making sure our friend is doing alright...speaking of which." She looks at Vizsla as she asks with a hint of concern in her voice, "how is she doing? Are the therapy sessions helping her coupe with what Vault Tec did to her?"

"Joy is still troubled. She doesn't have near suicidal, but any attempt to discuss what happened, is not going to discussed until a later point. I have had plenty of time to discuss everything I could. We just need to avoid the discussion of Vault tec." Vizsla said, looking at the group.

Satine nods before bringing her hands together, "the poor thing...what could have Vault Tec done to her Vault to give her such trauma. I almost fear what awaits our people when they go search the Vaults." Satine says with pure concern since she remembered the Vault Tec log, the ghoul vault still gave her nightmares as she shivers.

"The event that unlocked the memory was triggered after the mention of a society of human sacrifice. The number on her vault suit is 11, so that may point to what was the experiment." Merrik said, before standing up.

Satine sighs, "no matter, she is a friend of Mandalore and we as her friends shall help her though this pain." They got nods of agreement from everyone.

Before anymore could be said, the door opens as the person of the discussion came walking into the room, "well i got good news gu-" she stops as she looks at everyone as the atmosphere seem to be slightly depressing. "Uh...you guys werent talking about me were ya?" 

Before Bo could answer, Satine instead jabs a thumb towards her sister as she says both truthfully and lying to Joy, "No Bo did somthing stupid again."

Joy smiled, as she walked in, before she sat in a chair.

"I got the next log. It finally unlocked." She said, tapping her pipboy on her arm and it extracted a holotape, that she threw on the table, and projected the next video into the air, Vizsla walked over and set his chair next to her, holding his hand out to offer it to her. She placed her hand "in" his, acting as if she could rub her thumb over her fingers, as she pulled her legs up, into her chest.

In the Galaxy that was fighting less and less, the forces of the Republic were now waiting more than they were fighting. Over the Capital of the Republic, the 501st was resupplying after a deployment.

In the Barracks of the Resolute, the clones were relaxing. Hardcase was reading a magazine titled "Guns and Bullets", a magazine that showed a new market of slugthrowers and blasters that were developing rather quickly.

Aside form Hardcase was the two clones Fives, and Echo who were enjoying the down time as they were playing a Tarran card game which was introduced through the merchants and got picked up pretty quick, this card game was called Caravan.

And Fives was losing, "KRIFF! How the hell do you keep winning!?" He brings up an accusing finger at Echo, "your cheating aren't you? I swear your hiding cards up your arms."

"I just have good luck." Echo said, smiling, before he pulled out his Pip-boy and showed his stats

S: 5
P: 7
E: 5
C: 5
I : 6
A: 4
L: 8

Echo took off his pip-boy, offering it to Fives, "Want to see what makes you special?" Echo teased.

Fives just stares at Echo before growling, "THATS IT!" Before he jumps over the table and starts fighting with Echo, While off with the Medics Jesse and Kix, both were reading Medical text books from Terra, not even bothering to look up at the two who were fighting each other over a card game. 

"The two idiots are fighting again." Commented Jesse dryly as he turns a page. 

"As long as they aren't cutting each other limbs off or using their blasters," Jesse said, "it's not my problem." Kix added in as he finish his book. "And seriously, can you speed it up? I finished this thing for the 6th time today." He looked at his brother with a raised brow as he lift the medical book.

"I'm not a trained medic, just trying to get an idea of the better idea of seeing how long injured clones will be down." Jesse said.

"Let me worry about that, you just need to know when to listen to your medic." Kix groaned before rereading the box for the 7th time.

The doors opened and both Rex and Cody walked in, watching, until someone noticed, and stood up.

"Commanders on deck!" Kix shouted, getting everyone's attention, and saluting, causing everyone else to stand at attention.

Both Fives and Echo stop mid punch before they stood at attention and Saluted, Rex seeing the two sighs as he commands, "at ease! and why was Fives and Echo fighting...again." He asks.

"Game of Caravan sir." Jesse explained, standing at attention.

Rex just facepalms as Cody sighs, "how many times must we tell you, if your going to play that then please do so in the training room to avoid fights such as this." Cody said in almost clear exasperation.

"Understood sir." Echo said, having a clear future bruise that was developing.

Rex of course just pinches the bridge of his nose as he says, "Medics, please heal the two idiots." As the two medics nod and begin to heal Fives and Echo, Cody looks at the rest gathered, "on a much better note, the new log is releasing today and from what we understand it will be on something we will all enjoy since its from the Mojave wasteland."

"Any clue what it's about?" Hardcase asked.

Ruby appeared on the screen, and smiled.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Republic. I am happy to present you with a treat. Many of you want to visit Earth, and well, I'm happy to tell those of you who love weapons, that there certainly isn't a shortage, but to those of you who like things that go boom, there is definitely, some people who you can relate to. I present you, the Boomers!" Before the background changed, to a black screen.

As everyone watched with anticipation, Ruby's voice quickly added, "but first! A word from Roboco" Which earned a round of groans from everyone in the galaxy who didn't enjoy commercials unlike some people and or jedi. 

Robco Presents; Tomorrow's Technology, TODAY! The world is a dull place, with Billions of boring people, not you though, you're interesting, you're special, a unique and beautiful snowflake. Why Deprive the world of your OBVIOUS genius!

*Shows a logo, before showing a quaint neighborhood, before zooming into a house, to look at an average looking man. He looks puzzled, embarrassed and confused a bit, before it shows outside, his neighbors attempting to break into his house*

Satine just facepalms while Bo was rubing her chin, "yeah the world should know about my awesomeness and beauty." She says with a grin only for her sister to deadpan, "Bo you are a raging rancor with anger issues that only rival your taste in sexual partners." Bo just huffs as she flips off her sister.

Joy laughed a bit, smiling as she covered her mouth. Merrik coughed as he heard Satine's comment, before setting his cup down.

We all should know what you are doing, at all times, whether you're walking your dog in the park, or enjoying a slice of cake. Turn your obvious loneliness, into somebody else's problem! Capture it all with the latest of EGO BOOSTING TECHNOLOGY!

*Shows a camera pivoting, before looking directly out, the camera glowing, before cutting to the man at the park, waving at a woman and her dog, before said dog attacks him. Finally, it cuts to a mister handy, cutting a cake with a circular saw. Shows a man sitting along at a table, before it cuts to a group laughing at a woman, a man looking out over a beautiful sun set, before he throws his camera away.*

The clones watching had a knee jerk reaction of covering their privates as they saw the dog attack the man, of course Echo had to exclaim "WHY do they always aim FOR THE DICK!?"

"It ain't funny now is it?" Fives said, remembering their days as cadets, where domino squad would do a game called "Ball Tag".

Cody however after seeing the Mister handy waste a perfectly cake before hearing the words 'Ego boosting technology' caused him to slowly look towards Rex who just asks, "what?"

"Sounds like your general would have an army of these following him." Cody joked.

EDNA! The Eyebot Documentary Narrative Assistant! Gone are the days of Privacy! You'll have privacy when you're dead. Share your life with your friends. Order yours TODAY! Our sales bots are standing by.

*Shows an eyebot, with the name, and then the meaning of the anagram. Cuts to show a man on a toilet, before the door is opened by the eyebot. It cuts to a woman typing on the computer, then finally a man sitting at a desk, looking at a phone, before the door is opened, showing an eyebot, suddenly cutting to a please stand by screen.*

Everyone was staring wide eye at the commercial they all just witnessed as now the emotions they felt was mixed at best, chaotic at worst.

Of course for Satine she summed it up perfectly, "HELL NO! No! No! No! I will never ever have that near me or around me! Its bad enough with those reporter droids!" Through the window a reporter drone was filming them, only for Merrik to draw his revolver, aiming it and having the droid fly away.

"Reminds me of those recon droids the seps used to spy on us when we landed on Ryloth to disable the guns." Cody said.

Now testing Eyebot Documentary Narrative Assistant. Say hello ED-NA. Begin recording ED-NA. You and I have a Wasteland to explore. Damn it. The red light isn't on. Oh, there isn't one. Well. Wasteland Survival Guide; Volume One." Storyteller said.

*The Story teller is in the middle of the screen, messing with a device on his arm, as he looks towards the camera. Ed-Na beeps in response and bounces a little bit. He draws his Mult-las rifle, before leading Ed-Na forward.*

Everyone watching now was getting closer as they got a good look at what an eyebot was seeing, of course for the mandos they just stared wide eye at the storyteller, the one who had been telling them about the planet.

"So he is making a guide, the first volume. Truly amazing that we get to witness this." Was all Merrick could say as he had a smile on his face.

"Yeah, the guy has been busy. I got a fragment of memory, and.....he is long winded." Joy said.

Vizsla smiled, looking at joy, who he tried his best to comfort when he could

Bo couldn't help but chuckle "Seems like hes has a hard time with tech."

"Let's make a drinking game. Every time he goes off topic, we drink." Echo said, pulling out a bottle.

"Kidney failure is a likely outcome." Kix said.

"That's if you're a wimp." Fives said, smiling.

They say an armed society is a polite society. If that's true, then Vault 34 had to be the most polite place on Earth. Back in 2077 when the bombs fell, the folks at Vault-tc wanted to see what happens when far too many people got squeezed into tight quarters with way too many guns. Vault 34 was the petri dish for that experiment and, after keeping people cooped up in there for a century, the place turned into powder keg of paranoia, over-population, and high-explosive etiquette.

*Shows a Gun runners Sealed stand, people lined up and some yelling as they are anxious to purchase weapons. It cuts to a vault, everyone carrying a weapon of sorts, with 34 on their back. It shows a board room with executives making a list, with a chalkboard of crossed out ideas, before circling "Tight living spaces, with extra recreation, and weapons", bottles of alcohol are spread about the table. Then shows people walking into the vault, working in the armory to catalog the weapons. It cuts to show 3 individuals arguing, one pulling a shotgun with a drum on it.*

Satine, Marrick, and Vizsla all stared and process what they just heard and of course Bo had to be the one to speak, "sounds like my kind of Vault! Weapons have always been the way of Mandalore since our founding and a vault full of it? Yes please!"

Joy was looking down, shaking a bit. Vizsla placed his hand on her back.

"Come here Joy." He said, as Joy moved to sit in his lap, clutching onto the Mandalorian.

"Bo, be careful what company you are in." Satine said, looking at Bo.

Hardcase smiled, "Sounds like a luxury ship if I've ever heard of one." he added.

"A luxury until you get into a fight and you got the smaller gun." Rex said.

"How many people do you think got shot on a daily basis?" Cody asked.

"Way too many." Kix answered. 

I'm outside the entrance to the vault. It's a ways East of New Vegas, in an inhospitable spot in the hills. Has a truckload of atomic waste parked right in front, and the only thing that dares to come near are the geckos. They won't be a problem though.

*The story teller is walking up a hill, New Vegas in the distance. The camera turns to look at some barrels in the back of a truck, with large geckos walking around the truck. At the mention of the gecko, we get a close up of one licking it's eye. The camera zooms back, seeing the Geckos running at the storyteller. He turns and quickly dispatches them, one getting close, but his quick reload lets him kill it mid jump.*

"Shot 1" Fives said, drinking the first shot of the game.

"And two" Echo added, taking a shot as well, as he also took a drink.

Those of the Mando audience were either taking notes of the Vaults possible location, while also admiring the combat ability of the storyteller, of course Bo was more vocal then the others. "HOLY! Did you see that!? Did you see that!? Hes skills are almost as good as old man Merrick here and hes using what i can only say is a laser scatter blaster!...side note i want one now."

Merrik rolled up a piece of paper, before thwacking the back of Bo's head.

"Down. Behave." Merrik commanded, before Bo sat down, Merrik standing behind her, tapping the rolled up paper on his armor, as he watched.

Bo wasnt the only one in the galaxy admiring the tri-beam laser rifle as Rex was rubbing his chin as he started to think of moments where such a one, maybe cut down with just a pistol grip and a shorter barrel, would be useful for those close quarter moments.

The radiation levels are lethal inside and out, so virtually no one has ventured inside and the last people to leave did so over fifty years ago.

*Shows a cave entrance, going down hill, with more waste, as the clicking of a radiation detector is heard*

Bo already had a note out as she wrote down, 'rad protection if going to explore vaults.' before returning her attention to the screen.

"Rads means ghouls. If we look for a cure. I guess that is one area to get some." Kix said.

"Yeah, I guess." Jesse said.

Cody however being the more level headed one at times just had to remind everyone, "remember, high rads means you stay in your power armor." He stated simply and with little room for arguments.

Inside the vault is nothing but feral ghouls and radioactive water. Most of the computer records are damaged, but before the Overseer ghoulified, he left behind written journals of what happened. Vault 34 seemed like it would be a great place to wait out the apocalypse; Vault-tec had equipped it with extravagant recreational and fitness centers. Much more elaborate than other vaults. But making room for that full-sized swimming pool meant removing of the living quarters.

*Shows a room flooded, with Ghouls in tattered vault suits looking out a window. Pans up from a runnel to a glowing ghoul that was on a platform of sorts. Shows ghouls milling about, looking through windows, squatting in rooms, slowly changes to show a large swimming pool* 

Satine already was starting to think that this vault would be better then the others they have learned about so far, only for both of her hands to meet her face as she groans out of sheer frustration at some of the design choices for something meant to SAVE LIFES!

"Incompetence may as well be the slogan of Vault tec." Vizsla said, as he continued to comfort Joy.

Almost everyone had to facepalm at the fact they thought having a SWIMING POOL in a vault meant to save people was a good idea was beyond anyone.

"Comfort, underground, my ass." Joy whispered.

Echo said what everyone was thinking, "Good idea on paper, bad idea in practice."

Every Vault came with a small stockpile of weapons for a security team. They had to keep the peace among a thousand people who were cooped up together for anywhere from ten to two-hundred years. Most of them only had a handful of small arms, but Vault 34 got the sort of arsenal that could have turned the tide at the Battle of Anchorage. Grenade launchers, missiles, prototype energy weapons - not the sort of thing you'd want to use in the confined space of a vault - and nary a lock in sight.

*Shows a small armory, with some basic pistols and armor. People pounding on the glass, some coughing as they hide in their room. Shows one security officer over a desk, before turning to look at the stockpile of weapons. It then shows Vault 34 "archival images" of a massive room, lockers, cases, crates and shelves filled with boxes of ammo, big guns, small guns, laser weapons, plasma, and various other. Hundreds of weapons fill the room, including some armor and power armor types*

Silence oh how there was silence, before from somewhere they thought, they could hear heavenly music slowly building before it paused, only for the crescendo to hit as the images came on screen and jaws drop and eyes widen as every mando, clone, hell even weapon nuts took a stand as they saw the armory of heaven being shined onto them.

For the Mandos or at least for Bo she throws her arms to the sky as she crys tears of pure admiration and shouts, "BY THE GREAT GODS OF MANDALORE ITS GLORIOUS! ITS BEAUTIFUL!" She then brings a leg onto the table as she extends her arm and points it at the images, "I SHALL LEAD MY FELLOW RANGERS TO SECURE THIS HOLY ARMORY IN THE NAME OF MANDALORE!"

Hardcase drop his magazine as he shouts, "BROTHERS! WE HAVE A MISSION TO SECURE SUCH A VAULT OF GLORIOUS WEAPONS OF WAR!" Which resulted in his brothers around him cheering as they throw their fists in the air.

Merrik rolled up a catalogue before he raised it and slammed it down on the top of Bo's head.

"CALM THE CALAMITY THAT IS YOUR GOD DAMN MAMMORIES!" Merrik shouted, pulling Bo back into the chair, before pulling a cable and wrapping it around her.

"You know by the end of this she'll have a Manther problem." Joy joked.

However with the clones Rex was trying to get all the others back in order before a full on riot broke out, however on the home world of their birth a certain clone armorer was staring at the screen with wide eyes as he says in a low voice, "happy life day to me."

The Overseers knew that a thousand people armed with 40 millimeter peacemakers wasn't a good idea, so they figured out how to lock it up and keep it under guard, but that only kept the peace for a few generations. Eventually the overcrowding became so great that a group of vault dwellers stormed the armory, stole most of the bigger guns and headed out into the Mojave. Folks Around the Mojave called them the Bommers, and it ain't hard to see why. They emerged from Vault 34 with stars in their eyes and missile launchers on their shoulders around 2231.

*Shows a group walking around, armed with rifles and pistols, as the Overseer looks out the window, rubbing his chin. Cuts to show a group of people outside the armory, before the door is pulled open, and people run inside, grabbing the larger weapons, armor, and crates of ammo. It shows these vault dwellers walking around the wasteland, just waiting to use their weapons.*

Bo couldnt help but chuckle as she says, "and so shall they take their chosen people out into the waste and establish themselves a holy land for generations to come." Saying it in an almost trance like voice which worried her sister who look to Merrick as she says, "Should I be worried?"

"Yes." Merrik said, pulling out a spray bottle, handing it to Satine, who then sprayed her sister in the face.

"Quite that." Satine said, spraying her sister multiple times, "I will have Merrik and Vizsla go to Terra without you if you keep this up." She added.

On Kamino, the clones were starting to praise some unknown deity that made the Kaminoans worry. This lead to them requesting the clones to calm done only for one one to shout. "Shut Up, We want our Crusade to the Holy Land!" Throughout the rest of the log, a mini riot broke out until the leader of the fanatics were caught and throw into the brig for five hours before being sent back to the armory. One Specialist Z4X3 "Zax"

After blowing up every tribe they came across, they eventually discovered Nellis Airforce Base to the East. None of the pre-war aircraft were still functional, but the Boomers found records on other nearby military bases and soon enough they had added giant guns called "Howitzers" to their collection, hauled all the way from the Hawthorne Army Depot in Arizona. They had stockpiled enough ordnance to level a town several times over and anyone dumb enough to set foot in it for the next fifty years.

*The vault dwellers are looking over the expansive old world military base. It shows them scrapping old planes, making them into patch work for buildings, before it then shows the big guns, that aimed towards the sky, before it fired. Quickly cuts to show a man taking stock of the hundreds of explosives they have.* 

At the barracks, Fives gave confuse look before asking. "Wait, so was this before or after the Legion took over Arizona?"

"I think that was a decade before that happen." Echo answered.

Satine was staring at the now larger stock pile of weapons and arms and was already trying to calculate the numbers before finally scratching her head in frustration as she shouts, "good Mando gods how much fire power have they acquired !?"

Merrik began to do the math in his head, "Enough to level a good portion of this city." Merrik said, "Give or take the dome."

and anyone dumb enough to set foot in it for the next fifty years.

*A radio is turned on, playing a rather light hearted song about going outside, showing the storyteller surrounded by the large shells, and artillery pieces. Shows a wastelander running through ruins, before being blown up. A second one is shown running, as the explosive falls down on her, turning her into a mist. A third one is shown, before he is blown up, both his legs missing, as the howl of another round gets louder, it then showed two boomers celebrating standing near the artillery piece.*

Rex just stares before saying, not as a question, but as a fact with no argument. "If and when we do find Terra, AND we find the boomers, we will fly, no walk, FLY! To them."

"What if they have AA-Guns?" Jesse brought up.

"They may have missile launchers." Cody said, thinking about it, "We saw the shoulder mounted stuff, so there's a good chance they have that."

Rex simply said, "will cross that bridge when we get to it."

The rare person who can observe the patterns in their Blitzrieg and move fast enough to make it inside the base will find Nellis to be one of the garden spots of the Mojave. They pipe in fresh water from Lake Mead, they grow their own crops, and have a set of solar panels that give them electricity without having to worry about who's controlling the Hoover Dam.

*Shows a man that looks oddly familiar, holding his hands up, at missile point, before showing fields of crops growing, transitioning to show an array of solar panels*

"I swear that man looks familiar. Where have we seen him before?" Vizsla asked.

"The Divide was the initial appearance of that individual. They also showed up in Zeta and Big Mountain." Joy said.

Satine was stroking her chin in thought as she says, "we will have to keep an eye out for this person once we find Terra."

They have a museum dedicated to their history, and a tyke who's happy to tell it to anyone who'll listen to the whole story. And if the child's cave painting isn't detailed enough, their leader is a woman who was born inside the vault, and remembers the whole thing firsthand. She's done right by her people for the last fifty years, and was probably quite the looker in her day.

*Shows a child giving a speech about the history of the boomers, with a painting on the wall behind him. It cuts to show the man talking to an old woman, sitting on a couch*

Merrick couldn't help but chuckle, "Oh yes its always us older generations who has to remember the past for you young generations." He says in a jovial tone.

"Appearently the story teller is into older women." Hardcase said.

"I need a drink to erase that image from my mind." Jesse said, before Jesse, Fives and Echo drank shots.

Cody having to keep himself quiet as to not grab his brothers attention from the small blush on his face.

Despite Mother Pearl's guidance, the Boomers are still some of the most xenophobic people in the Wasteland, convinced that it's their destiny to blow up all of us savages once they get a bomber flying. They have a plan that they don't like to discuss with outsiders, but if you earn the trust of the old timers they'll talk about a "Lady of the Lake". It might be that they have some superstition about that rusty pre-war bomber that's sitting at the bottom of Lake Meade...

*Shows them working on their howitzer, before cutting to show a old wrecked plane in a hanger, before looking over Lake Mead, as the sun set.*

Merrick couldnt help but make the comparison between the Boomers and the Mandos of old, of course that was dashed away as soon as the lady of the lake was mention which caused him and many others to sit up more straight and begin to edge towards the edge of their seats, "a bomber?" Satine had to asks out loud.

"An classification of areal combat vehicle that typically has the job of dropping explosive ordinance onto a target. The Suspected model is a B-52, known for it's large size, it is under the category of a heavy bomber, or strategic bomber." Joy explained.

Vizsla smiled as he seem to be in thought, "interesting." was all he said.

So far the Boomers have done well with their isolationism, but their resources are still limited, and much like the Brotherhood of Steel, they may face only a slow death should their population and ammo dwindle.

*Shows many working at workstations, some hammering, some drilling, before Pearl is seen looking out over the base.*

"Then here we come and basically save them with the best thing that can come, trade and more importantly to them, more explosives and tech." Echo said.

Kix sighs, "which means that their stock for genetic material is limited and selective breeding is in acted to avoid inbreeding." He said from a more medical point of view.

Fives looks up before tensely saying. "Maybe they won't mind a donation from a charismatic soldier."

"That type of action get's you doing logistics for a month." Rex said.

The people who stayed behind back in Vault 34, learned their own lesson about isolationism. Their Overseers refused to let anyone leave, and the many attempts to revolt eventually resulted in the Vault's reactor malfunctioning, and that swimming pool flooding most of the place, trapping them all inside a radioactive swamp. The remnants of their vast arsenal await anyone brave enough to wade through the radioactive Waters, and fight past the feral ghouls. It's an enticing treasure trove for prospectors who have plenty of Rad-X stockpiled, and who need to compensate for something.

*The dirty vault is shown, filled with ghouls. People being blocked from the door by the security, and people nervously looking at what they are doing. It cuts to show a room flooded, as ghoul floating up from under a table. More rusted walls, and puddles show up all over, with one man running into a dead end, being swarmed by ghouls*

Satine already was saying to Merrick, "I want you to see if this gives us blue prints for the vault and if not, then take whatever images this gives us and run simulations and drills to pacify the hostile forces in the vault and rescue any survivors." She orders as she already had fears that someone with less then good intentions or worse the legion might capture this Vault.

"Understood ma'am." Merrik said, before he began to think.

"Modular practice set up could be useful to practice various vault and possible shapes they have."

Too many people these days are concerned with blowing things up. Few folks wonder how it all got built in the first place. Those airplanes, the hangars, the Vaults. All were made with Steel.

*The Storyteller is at a camp fire, ED-NA floating near by, before he looks at the Eybot.*

Now everyone was leaning closer as they wondered what the storyteller had instore next for them.

"Where are you taking this? What are you setting up for us to learn?" Asked Cody as he was rubbing his chin like his general.

"Sounding like your general." Rex teased.

In the old days they dug their iron from deep within the Earth. Refined it into steel in huge mills unlike anything still standing in New California, and used it to make the steel girders that held up the old world. Today there's only one place that can still do that. It's hard labor, and the people who do it aren't exactly there for the satisfaction of an honest day's.

*Shows men digging up dirt in caves, going in with pickaxes, before it cuts to show 3 massive pillars, two bellowing smoke, before it shows people cutting bars with tools, wearing face shields.*

"Why does this remind me of those Seps factories." Jesse said, feeling something cold coming up his spine.

Merrik looked at the darkness. "Slavers and slaves, this feels.....evil." He added.

Satine looked at the screen, seeing the industry, and what she could recognized as slavery, the progress built on suffering, it made her feel sick.

*Shows a man running through ruins, the dirty dark world all around them, being chased by ghoul like, that, creatures that crawl and chase behind him, before reaching the end of a fenced area, and turned back "Help Me!" was screamed, before it faded to black*

The mandalorians were silent, unable to even respond, what was that? What created those monsters? Hardcase was the clone that broke the silence.

"I think we will have our work cut out for us."

The hell is that thing?" Fives asks.

"Was it a ghoul?" Echo add.

"The I don't know what that is but I think we have another thing on the top of our list." Rex said, now starting to worry for the next log.

But that is a story for another day

*The storyteller is standing near a ruined city, a bridge with bodies hanging from it, with the only words clear reading "Pitt"*

"Prepare more training in Urban Combat situation. Vizsla, I give you reign of command on what happens, it's a capture and control, not destruction and extermination." Satine ordered.

"Understood Ma'am." Vizsla said.

As everyone saw where the Storyteller was standing, they heard an angry wail from someone far too familiar to those from the 501st Legion. The clones slowly turn their heads to Rex who slowly gets up before heading out of the Barracks. "Jesse, you're in charge while I check on the General."

"Good luck sir." Jesse, already knowing where the angry outburst came from.

As soon as Rex got to the door, the door was flung open, pulled out of the frame.

"MEN! We have a new objective for Terra. Prepare the simulators for Urban Combat." was Anakin's decree.

There was little sleep in the following days, but that is a story for another day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 861 27
A young jedi embarks on a great adventure throughout the galaxy what will this adventure entail? find out here
112K 2.5K 25
❝𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡? ❞ ❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩? ❞ ❝𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡. ❞ ❝𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙...
2.8K 23 18
(Contains smut, fluff, etc) Reuploaded cause it got taken down 2x -majority of credit goes to me
293K 9.9K 29
"Who's scruffy-looking?" "Um, I think she is definitely talking to you, brother."