His Phantom

Galing kay hope_373

This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly... Higit pa

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Proud.
Chapter 2: Plot Twist.
Chapter 3: Eye Contact.
Chapter 4: The Chase.
Chapter 5: Just the beginning.
Chapter 6: The date.
Chapter 7: Too good to be true.
Chapter 8 : Messed up.
Chapter 9: His thoughts.
Chapter 10: Living with him.
Chapter 11: Stuck.
Chapter 12: New Friend?
Chapter 13: First day.
Chapter 14: Boyfriend?
Chapter 15: Break.
Chapter 16: Home Alone?
Chapter 17: The Warlock.
Chapter 18: Little devil.
Chapter 19: Convinced.
Chapter 20: The Nightmare.
Chapter 21: The V.
Chapter 22: Calm him down.
Chapter 23: Helpless.
Chapter 24: Official.
Chapter 25: I hate cops!
Chapter 26 : Snooping.
Chapter 27: Poof, gone!
Chapter 29: Oops.
Chapter 30: Under the Influence.
Chapter 31: Angry bunny.
Chapter 32: Forgiven.
Chapter 33: In between.
Chapter 34: Anger.
Chapter 35: The real nightmare.
Chapter 36: Empath, Telepath.
Chapter 37: Date again.
Chapter 38: Wrong move?
Chapter 39: Angry Mr. Kim.
Chapter 40: Sorted.
Chapter 41: Trust.
Chapter 42: Sick.
Chapter 43: Had enough.
Chapter 44: Oblivion.
Chapter 45: Purple.
Chapter 46: Selfish.
Chapter 47: Memories.
Chapter 48: Flashback.
Chapter 49: Mr. Grumpy Pants.
Chapter 50: Who's scarier?
Chapter 51: Anger Galore.
Chapter 52: He's fine.
Chapter 53: No joke.
Chapter 54: Like a Petal.
Chapter 55: The Plan.
Chapter 56: The attack.
Chapter 57: Grandma Jeon.
Chapter 58: The Theif.
Chapter 59: The hero.
Chapter 60: Hot boyfriend.
Chapter 61: Coax him.
Chapter 62: The party.
Chapter 63: The Confession.
Chapter 64: Broken promises.
Chapter 65: Stubborn.
Chapter 66: Kidnapped?
Chapter 67: I feel him.
Chapter 68: Where is he?
Chapter 69: He's got this.
Chapter 70: Out of hands.
Chapter 71: I dare you.
Chapter 72: Only a dream.
Chapter 73: In his arms.
Chapter 74: The bad news.
Chapter 75: The lie.
Chapter 76: The betrayal.
Chapter 77: Looking for someone?
Chapter 78: The taste of betrayal.
Chapter 79: Was it justice?
Chapter 80: Worth it.
Chapter 81: The secret room.
Chapter 82: Awoken.
Chapter 83: Who's sulkier?
Chapter 84: Discharged.
Chapter 85: His turn.
Chapter 86: The gift.
Chapter 87: The party of doom.
Chapter 88: The real CEO.
Chapter 89: Back to work.
Chapter 90: Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Book!
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11

Chapter 28: The Seducer.

6K 353 157
Galing kay hope_373

"My club?" Taehyung asked bewildered at the sudden information he just got from his boyfriend.

"Yep." Jungkook said as he picked up his car keys and they both proceeded to exit the apartment with a bag in his hand.

"How come I had no idea?" Taehyung asked pecking Jungkook's cheek before opening the door of the car for him. He buckled Jungkook's seatbelt.

He then went to the driving seat and then started the car. It was pretty natural for him to drive the car since he likes it and even Jungkook doesn't say anything about it.

So the thing is that Jungkook and Daniel are recently after a bunch of young males who have been selling drugs to teenagers and other young men. And the one place that these drug deals have been happening the most at is none other that Taehyung's club, Moonlight. And since the teenagers have their fake ids, no one suspects them.

So right now Jungkook and Taehyung are going there as Daniel had already reached there.

So the plan was that Jungkook and Daniel were going to catch the young group red handed with drugs with them, that was all Taehyung knew. He didn't know anything else. He didn't know how they were going to do it. But he was there to help them with anything.

It had been a day since the whole thing happened and there was no news about the breakdown of Vante.

He knew there was no way Kim Daehyun could ever crack Hoseok's software.

He was just waiting for the news to air. He wanted to see Daehyun's face as he tells everyone or explains what's going on.

He never wanted to completely ruin Daehyun, that's why he was doing things like these. At first when he leaked that information about Daehyun's illegal deals he knew Daehyun would manage to sort and get out of all of it.

He wanted it, he wanted Daehyun to get frustrated, he wanted Daehyun to get tired to the point he regrets living, he wanted to torture and traumatise him to that point just like he lived all these past years.

The scene when Daehyun killed his parents in front of his eyes is still fresh like a leaf in his mind.

But that wasn't it nowadays, these days he hardly gets mad or lose himself into the horrors of his mind, and there was only one reason.

His angel.

His Jungkook.

Jungkook hadn't talked much about yesterday with Taehyung, he was acting normal but Taehyung knew he was hurt but trying to be strong. He was proud of his baby, and even if he can't be strong, he will be there besides him to hold him at all times.

"What's in the bag Koo?" Taehyung asked giving a side look to Jungkook who was looking in his bag on his lap for something. There were some wires, earpieces along with some clothes.

"My plan." Jungkook replied as he slightly shivered when he felt Taehyung's hand over his thigh while he drove with the other.

"Aren't you already wearing clothes?" Taehyung's reply came as he pinched's Jungkook's thigh through the ripped jeans he was wearing only for his hand to get smacked away.

Jungkook hissed at him as he rubbed his skin,
"I am but these are for the mission." Jungkook said and then turned the other way pouting slightly because Taehyung actually pinched him hard.

It hurts okay?

But he knew he was too petty to actually say it.

Taehyung parked the car in his club's parking lot and came outside to open the door for Jungkook.

He put his hand up as he bent down putting his other hand over his chest,
"Your majesty." He said looking down waiting for Jungkook to hold his hand which Jungkook did and then without saying anything just leaned down to put a kiss over the back of Taehyung's hand even before Taehyung could do it. He then started walking towards the club.

Taehyung looked at him and pouted,
"Why does he always does things that I am supposed to do?" He mumbled to himself ignoring the heat he could feel over his whole face. He rubbed his warm cheeks and ran behind his baby to hold his waist of course.

_________

"Who could it be Dad?" Namjoon asked his father as his father came back home after an entire day that too in the evening.

Namjoon has been trying to reach Daehyun since he got to know about what happened by an employee, who told him because he was the son of the CEO.

Actually Daehyun has been at Kai's workhouse all day just yelling at the man for not being able to get him back his data that had been deleted.

But at the end Kai couldn't even get a word back and because of that he actually felt so useless. He was still working his ass off when Daehyun just stormed away from there.

And the worst thing in all of this was that not only the blueprints but everything was deleted, the whole database of Vante was blank at the moment.

Daehyun looked up at Namjoon and then went to sit down on the couch before pouring a glass of whiskey for himself.

"I don't know Joon-ah. It seems like someone really doesn't like me." Daehyun joked even though he was really in a bad mood but just didn't want to put it over his son.

Namjoon went and stood behind his father and started massaging his shoulders,
"Don't worry Dad, I'll ask Jinnie to help you with the coming projects. Am sure it will be okay. That person only deleted the blueprints but he can't take away your talent right? We'll sort everything again." Poor Joonie didn't know that it wasn't his father who had the talent but rather someone else's talent that got wiped away.

He still believes those blueprints were his own father's.

Daehyun gritted his teeth feeling slight discomfort as he saw how blindly his son trusted him to make those blueprints again. If only he had the talent.

He was beyond exhausted at this point. He just wanted to drown himself in whiskey and then pass out due to it so that he could forget it for the time being.

"I'll ask Jin if I need his help with something son, you should go sleep, I know you didn't sleep much either because of worrying too much. Go, Leave me for some time Joon-ah, please." Daehyun said softly addressing his son who smiled at him and left after hugging his father.

"Why isn't everyone like my son?"

_________

"Wait where are you going?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who suddenly stood up to walk somewhere when all of them were just sitting and talking normally.

Jimin wasn't there it was just Daniel, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook. They all were sitting in the VIP open area while Jungkook and Daniel were looking around waiting for the men.

Hoseok and Taehyung knew about the drug deals and they were furious that they themselves had no clue what was going on in their own club.

But they had no idea what the plan was.

"To change hyung, the guys are here." Daniel replied as he saw Jungkook left when Taehyung left his hand to listen to Daniel.

Taehyung pouted when he saw Jungkook just fled away.

"But why does he need to change? What is happening Daniel?" Taehyung asked sternly, no one was telling him everything.

"Because he needs to sit with them and have a deal." Daniel said as a matter of fact. He didn't realise what he just blurted.

"Why does he need to sit with them?" Hoseok was the one that asked the question this time, while frowning.

"Actually these young males are really hard to find as they escape every time. So this time Kook decided to do something different. He decided to do a fake deal with them online and asked to meet here. Since they had already seen my face before I couldn't do it. But they hadn't seen Jungkook, so he's the one who would be dealing and catching them. Am here in case something goes wrong." Daniel explained and Hoseok and Taehyung listened carefully.

They were surprised at how smart Jungkook was with all of this, truly a cop he was.

"But then if they are so cunning about all of this then why did they agree to deal with Koo?" Taehyung asked Daniel as he sipped on his non-alcoholic drink.

"Because he sent his picture, for identifying. And I know you're smart enough to understand why he did that." Daniel replied and Taehyung gritted his teeth at the answer.

"There he is." They all turned around the second Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom dressed in clothes that could kill. Well that's what Taehyung thinks.

They all were still in the VIP area which had its own dance floor.

Taehyung eyed his boyfriend from head to toe. He was dressed in red and black with a tiger printed shirt inside, which was tucked inside his pants, showing how small that waist actually is.

Almost all of the buttons of that shirt were open, and the pants were stuck to his thick thighs like their life depended on it. And that ass, let's not even start because if we do, Taehyung is gonna throw hands.

Taehyung poked his tongue inside his cheek looking around all the people who were eye-fucking his boyfriend.

Now that Taehyung thinks about it, he now understood why Jungkook was so silent all this time. Jungkook was going to play the seducer. He was trying to avoid answering Taehyung because he knew Taehyung wouldn't like his plan.

And it was pretty fair to hide it from Taehyung because if you ask Hoseok how Taehyung looks right now. He would just say Taehyung is seconds away from massacring every single person who was eyeing Jungkook right now as he slowly walked towards the dance floor while swaying his hips probably on purpose.

"Which ones are the ones you are after?" Taehyung asked Daniel without taking his eyes off Jungkook. And he was planning to not do that for a long time.

"3'o clock. Just two of them are here, usually its four. Maybe the others will come later." Daniel said and Taehyung turned his gaze sideways to look at the two young males who were dressed in nice clothes, they too were busy staring at his boyfriend, probably because they must have recognised him.

One of them even licked his lips while their gaze went downwards to Jungkook's behind.

Taehyung's eyes turned to Jungkook again who was staring at him too, Taehyung didn't even realised he had a scowl on his face until Jungkook shook his head indicating him to calm down, and then smiled at him softly which literally made him feel so much better.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then opened them before standing up, surprising all of them.

Daniel's eyes went wide and he was quick to hold Taehyung's hand which kind of surprised Hoseok as he got scared a bit since he knows Taehyung doesn't like when people touch him expect Jungkook of course.

But he got dumbfounded when Taehyung just gave Daniel a reassuring smile and then left them to walk to Jungkook.

Taehyung chuckled when Jungkook kept shaking his head to tell Taehyung not to approach him, but he kept walking towards Jungkook who was just dancing lightly to the loud music.

A yelp came out of him when Jungkook found himself in Taehyung's arms. Both his arms wrapped around Jungkook's slim waist.

"What are you doing? You're gonna ruin my play, Shoo shoo." Jungkook said as he tried to push Taehyung away but he did it secretly so that no one sees it, he didn't want to embarrass his boyfriend of course. What if people think he's being forced or something?

"Okay, so now you're gonna shoo me away?" Taehyung said as his hands settled on Jungkook's hips and they both moved to the music.

Jungkook gave up when he realised his boyfriend was in no mood to move, he wrapped his own arms around Taehyung and then looked at him.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face and was blown out of his mind to see Jungkook even had slight makeup on. He looked truly like an angel.

"What are you doing Tae?" Jungkook softly asked tilting his head unknowingly when Taehyung stuffed his face in the crook of his neck.

"Just dancing with my boyfriend." Taehyung replied muffled as his lips were stuck to Jungkook's warm skin. He too was doing it secretly, it felt like both the males were just flirting while whispering in each other's ears.

Jungkook felt tingles all over his body when Taehyung licked the side of his neck.

"Why aren't you going to them?" Taehyung asked after some minutes of them just moving to the music.

"Am waiting." Jungkook replied shortly. He couldn't resist the urge so he himself went and started giving kisses all over Taehyung's neck inhaling the addicting scent of Taehyung he loves.

Its no doubt Taehyung looks hot in everything and specially right now, Taehyung in leather jacket was something too difficult for him to resist.

Taehyung smiled seeing his baby acting upon his wishes,
"Waiting for what?" Taehyung asked pulling back and was about to go for a kiss when Jungkook looked to the side.

"For that." Jungkook said and Taehyung turned to look to see one of the men had stood up and was walking towards them.

He clenched his jaw and pinched Jungkook's waist making him whimper while turning to look at him again,
"I don't want to leave yet." Taehyung said softly even though his eyes were darkened as he could feel the man walking towards both of them.

Jungkook leaned ahead and pressed a soft peck over Taehyung's lips who closed his eyes to feel it before pulling away,
"May I?" A voice came from behind Taehyung and they both turned around to look at the man, or Sehun as much as Jungkook remembers.

Jungkook nodded at the man who smirked extending his hand towards Jungkook who held it.

Taehyung's hands weren't moving an inch from Jungkook's waist, Jungkook's hand went into his hair and he softly scratched Taehyung's scalp to calm him down.

Taehyung then unwillingly but gently left Jungkook's hips and then turned around to go and sit back with the others again.

He sat down and looked at the stage where Sehun and Jungkook were now dancing. No there wasn't any contact yet, but even the close proximity was annoying Taehyung.

A hand on his shoulder suddenly startled him as he looked besides him to see Hoseok giving him a sympathetic look.

Taehyung hissed at him and then shoved the hand away before turning to dig holes at Sehun's head with his eyes again.

Hoseok frowned in confusion and looked at Daniel who was close to laughing.

"How is this fair? He lets Jungkook touch him even you, but not me? Why?" Hoseok literally pouted saying that.

Daniel put a hand over his shoulder and chuckled,
"Its not that hobi hyung, V hyung is just not in the mood. He looks mad. Am sure he wouldn't even let me touch him right now."

"Whatever." Hoseok said as he gulped his whole shot down.

"What are their names again?" Taehyung asked when he saw even the other man had joined Jungkook and Sehun.

"The one that came before was Oh Sehun and the one that just came Kim Jun Myeon, he is also referred to as Suho." Daniel replied to Taehyung's question.

Taehyung gripped his glass tightly as he saw both the men whispering something in Jungkook's ears who nodded at them and they all proceeded to walk back to the table they were seated.

They both made Jungkook sit in between them and all of them started talking.

"They're talking about the drug, MDMA, its called Molly in short form." Daniel told both of them. Hoseok nodded but Taehyung squinted his eyes at Daniel.

"How do you know what they're talking about?" Taehyung asked and Daniel pointed towards the ear piece in his ear, it was skin coloured so it wasn't really visible,

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook's ear and he could make out just a tiny figure in Jungkook's ear as well, but if Daniel hadn't told him he wouldn't have never realised they were ever wearing ear pieces.

"I want one too." Taehyung declared sternly and both Daniel and Hoseok looked at him already guessing that it was the jealousy talking.

"You can't have it hyung, its specially made for us. Besides the other ear pieces are with Jungkook." Daniel said as a matter of fact and Taehyung sighed.

He was so desperate to get all those people away from his baby. They were sitting so close that both their thighs were touching Jungkook's and it was killing Taehyung.

But he knew he is supposed to understand. Its Jungkook's job, he can't just ruin Jungkook's hard work.

He saw all of them talking when two other men joined them too. They sat down on either sides of the other men.

"Those two are Byun Baekhyun and Kim Min Seok, also knows as Xiumin. These are the other members of their group. These men have been caught so many times but none of them had a single trace of any drug on them so they were let out. They are seriously so smart it's annoying." Daniel told them while he listened to all of them talk to Jungkook about normal things.

Jungkook was sitting exactly in between the four men. But he didn't even looked a bit bothered. He was too much into his act.

All the four men looked older than Jungkook. All of their faces were literally so close to Jungkook. It made Taehyung feel uneasy.

Taehyung looked at Daniel with a look when he saw Jungkook chuckled at something Xiumin said.

"They're flirting." Daniel replied to the question Taehyung didn't even ask.

"I need a fucking drink." Taehyung said as he stood up and walked upto the counter to get himself some shots. Fortunately the table where Jungkook was sitting was just besides the drinks counter.

Jungkook's eyes landed on Taehyung for a single second before he diverted them. That one second was enough for Taehyung to feel instant relief than the drink he hadn't even had.

Jungkook looked fine.

Everything was fine.

Taehyung went back with his tray of shots and sat down in front of them.

He was about to take a shot when he saw one of them put a hand right over Jungkook's thigh, it was literally on Jungkook's upper thigh.

Taehyung slammed the glass over the table not even wanting to have a drink anymore. His action startled Hoseok and Daniel badly.

But he sighed when he saw Jungkook curtly removed that hand from his thigh.

His baby can handle himself.

Sehun then took out a covered cup, it looked like a coffee cup that was slightly hidden and gave it to Jungkook who too discretely opened the cup's lid and pulled out a transparent sachet of a white powder hiding it with his hands.

Taehyung as well as Hoseok's eyes went wide when Jungkook literally opened the sachet and put it close to his nose but not too close.

"Don't worry, he isn't taking them. He is just smelling the substance from a distance so that he knows its really the drug Molly and not fake. Besides they would have found it weird if Jungkook didn't do that." Daniel answered sensing the panic that was in the air.

They all saw Jungkook nodding at them,
"Thank god, these are actually drugs." Daniel said as he heard them talking about the deal.

Taehyung wanted to snatch that earpiece out of Daniel's ear and wear it himself but he knew better. Besides he was a just a breath away, he won't let any harm come to Jungkook.

They all nodded at each other and then smirked making Taehyung, Hoseok and Daniel frown.

One of them leaned towards Jungkook's ear and murmured something,
"Uh-oh." Daniel said, his eyes wide while he stared at Jungkook's face that too had the same look on it.

"What?" Hoseok asked seeing Jungkook as well as Daniel's face. It was obvious that something had gone wrong in their plan. Daniel didn't reply.

"WHAT?" It was Taehyung this time which startled Daniel badly as he looked at him and laughed nervously.

"They are saying they don't want the money for the drugs." Daniel told them which just added to their confusion.

"Then what do they want?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook who shook his head at all of them but it seemed like the men were trying to persuade him into something.

"Don't make me repeat myself Kang Daniel!" Taehyung threatened Daniel who was already panicking.

"They said they don't want the money, but rather Kook himself."

_________

He's pretty isn't he?
Well too bad, he's mine...
~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

695K 29.2K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
24.6K 903 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...
126K 5.4K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
646K 29.9K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...