The Triplets of Emerald Forest

By Egoulden

More than two decades after Lukas Emerald first met his mate and future Luna, Clementine Reign, came the trip... More

The "Royal Legacy" series info
The Packs Glossary
Chapter 1 Harlow
Chapter 2 Griffin
Chapter 3 Godric
Chapter 4 Harlow
Chapter 5 Gabriel
Chapter 6 Griffin
Chapter 7 Harlow
Chapter 8 Harlow
Chapter 9 Godric
Chapter 10 Gabriel
Chapter 11 Harlow
Chapter 12 Harlow
Chapter 13 Griffin
Chapter 14 Godric
Chapter 15 Harlow
Chapter 16 Gabriel
Chapter 17 Godric
Chapter 18 Harlow
Chapter 19 Harlow
Chapter 20 Godric
Chapter 21 Griffin
Chapter 22 Harlow
Chapter 23 Gabriel
Chapter 24 Gabriel
Chapter 25 Harlow
Chapter 26 Harlow
Chapter 27 Gabriel
Chapter 28 Gabriel
Chapter 29 Harlow
Chapter 30 Harlow
Chapter 31 Harlow
Chapter 32 Griffin
Chapter 33 Harlow
Chapter 34 Harlow
Chapter 35 Griffin
Chapter 36 Harlow
Chapter 37 Godric
Chapter 38 Harlow
Chapter 39 Gabriel
Chapter 40 Harlow
Chapter 41 Harlow
Chapter 42 Gabriel
Chapter 43 Harlow
Chapter 44 Griffin
Chapter 45 Harlow
Chapter 46 Godric
Chapter 47 Harlow
Chapter 48 Gabriel
Chapter 49 Godric
Chapter 50 Gabriel
Chapter 51 Griffin
Chapter 52 Harlow
Chapter 53 Gabriel
Chapter 55 Harlow
Chapter 56 Godric
Chapter 57 Gabriel
Epilogue Harlow
3 Months Later - Harlow

Chapter 54 Harlow

157 9 0
By Egoulden

The girls were acting so suspicious as they took me out to the tailors. There was a family in the pack who had created the dress for every Luna since the pack began, the tradition being passed down from mother to daughter for generations. They were amazingly sweet people who knew exactly what they were doing. They had this tradition of incorporating a piece from the former Luna's dress into the incoming Luna's dress, which I thought was super amazing. For my dress, it would be some of the lace from Clementine's gown.

The tailor's house was all the way on the other side of the pack, closer to the open air market than the packhouse. They had a boutique inside the market that took up several vendor spots where they sold adorable handmade clothing and dresses. We walked across the pack territory to reach her house and Annie knocked on the door. The mother and daughter pair answered on the first knock with huge grins.

Rose, the middle aged mother, and Rebekah, the teenage daughter, looked exactly the same with their warm brown eyes, kind smiles, and soft brunette waves.

"Welcome, welcome!" Rose waved us inside.

We weaved through her small cottage to the back of her house where her workshop was. She ushered me back to the small dressing room and helped me into the finished gown. She picked up the long train and guided me back towards the center of the room. I hopped up on the pedestal and stared at myself in the three sided mirror.

It was an A-line dress with a long, cathedral train. The corset top had a plunging sweetheart neckline and was wrapped in lace from Clementine's gown that had been dyed a light champagne color. There was a satin ribbon in the same champagne color wrapping around my waist, pulling me in and making me look much thinner than I actually was. The bottom was a gorgeous champagne with a glittery gold tulle overlay. It made me shimmer like the sun whenever I moved and complimented the honey color of my hair perfectly.

"Oh, Harlie, you look amazing." Callie gasped.

"Stunning." Kori dabbed at her teary eyes.

"We literally have the most beautiful Luna ever." Matti squealed.

"My brothers are lucky as hell!" Nova cheered, making us all laugh and breaking up the serious mood.

"For real, Nova, we have the perfect sister!" Sammy laughed.

"You all are too much. Really, it does look amazing, though. Rose, Bekah, you two did an amazing job!" I smiled brilliantly at them.

"Group hug!" Annie declared and I was attacked by my girls.

"Careful! Don't mess with the dress." Rose warned us and we were all laughing again.

"Wrap it up, Rose!" Nova said, making a swirling motion with her finger.

After carefully removing myself from the perfect gown, Rose placed it into a garment bag and Waylon carried it for us back across the packgrounds.

"Aren't you all coming up?" I asked, my eyes pinching together as I stepped into the elevator with just Waylon and my gown.

"No, we have stuff to do for tomorrow. We'll see you in a bit." Annie shrugged but they all had stupid grins on their faces.

"What is going on?" I held the elevator doors open and looked skeptically at the girls.

"Oh nothing." Matti sang, grabbing Annie's arm and walking away.

"Bye, sis!" Nova and Sammy linked arms before skipping away. Callie just shrugged and left while Kori waved before disappearing.

"You all are super suss right now." I said to Waylon who had the same dumb smirk.

When we reached the top floor, Waylon hung my dress up on the back of a door in the living room and plopped down on the sofa. He motioned for me to go into the bedroom wing.

"Weirdo." I grumbled before heading towards my room.

I opened my bedroom door and stopped dead in my tracks. The aroma hit me first; strong and floral. I gasped and looked around at my room which was covered in purple flowers. Finally, my eyes landed on my handsome mates clad in navy blue, forest green, and crimson red kneeling in the center of the room. On one knee. With a velvet square jewelry box.

Oh Lord have mercy.

"Harlow, my angel," Griffin spoke first, "I love you so much. I know that you've already agreed to be ours forever in our world by letting us mark you and by becoming our Luna, but we want to be tied to you in every way possible."

"We want to tie ourselves to you in your world just as you are tying yourself to us in ours. We want to be yours completely and for eternity just like you belong to us for eternity. You are our mate, our Luna, and the love of our lives." Gabriel's eyes were glassy and I couldn't help but feel tears welling in my own eyes at the sight of it.

"And now we want you to be our wife and to take our last name. Harlow Nyx, will you do us the grandest of honors by becoming Mrs. Emerald and marrying us?" Godric asked, opening up the little velvet box.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands, tears dripping down my cheeks and an expression that was beyond shock on my face. I looked down at the ring and saw that it was the most perfect combination of the four of us. A unique diamond in the center of a ruby, a sapphire, and an emerald, the three colors of my mates who were as strong and as precious as these gems. I stared at the ring and then looked into the eyes of each of my individual mates.

Their haunting forest green eyes were swirling with darkness, showing me that their wolves were pledging themselves to me as well. I landed back on Godric whose smile was beginning to falter. I realized that I had been holding my breath and keeping them waiting for way too long.

"Yes, yes." I said as I released a long sigh.

"Yes?" Godric looked like he didn't believe me.

"Of course, yes." I smiled and held my left hand out towards him.

He grinned and slipped the ring over my left ring finger before wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up, he swirled me around in the air while my giggles filled the room. He crashed his lips to mine for a smothering kiss.

"Come here." Griff said as soon as Godric sat me down. He pulled me against him and held my face between his hands, placing a passionate kiss on my lips, "I love you so much." He purred, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Mine!" Gabriel growled, wrapping his hand around my wrist and yanking me towards him.

I gasped as I nearly stumbled into his chest. Of course, his strong arms caught me and he buried his face into my neck. I felt his lips graze against his mark on my neck and I shivered at the sparks that erupted over my skin. He pulled away and planted a hot kiss on my already swollen lips.

"I can't believe that you're ours." He purred in my ear before I was collected up by all three of my mates.

"Angel, we're so happy that you said yes to us. We were worried it would be too much for you." Griff said, rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"I'm already yours, all of yours, heart, body, mind, and soul. This is all just details." I promised them, catching each of their gazes so they knew how passionate and serious I was.

"That is the best thing you could ever say to us, precious." Godric purred.

"You're changed my entire world, little mate, and I couldn't be happier about it." Gabriel's voice caught in his throat and I was blown away by the raw emotions on his face.

"Did you really worry I wouldn't say yes?" I said,

"You're not an easy woman to read, love." Gabriel shot me a crooked smile.

"Okay, that's fair." I laughed, shrugging.

"There's one last question we wanted to ask you, angel." Griff said and they all stepped away from me a bit so I could breathe.

"I don't think I can take anything else." I snickered nervously.

"This isn't as big of a question, I promise, precious, and you can definitely say no if you want to." Godric said,

"Just ask it." I sighed and Gabriel chuckled at me,

"We wanted to move into your room with you."

"Oh, that's it?" I shook my head a little bit in shock.

"Uhm...." Griffin looked like he didn't know what to say.

"Of course you three can move in with me. I get the best sleep of my life in your arms and I can't imagine ever sleeping without any of you ever again." I smiled widely. Once again, their arms surrounded me.

"Wait, now it's my turn to say something." I said after a moment, wiggling away from their arms.

"Yes, love?" Gabriel asked.

"I know we've all....you know?" I made some hand gestures and the brothers laughed,

"Yes, angel." Griffin smirked.

"Well, we did such activities without any protection."

"Oh, Harlow, I'm so sorry. It's not normal for wolves to use protection with their mates so we didn't even think about it." Gabriel suddenly looked very concerned, his hand squeezing mine tightly.

"It's okay. I should've said something but I didn't think about it either, for some reason. I'm always super cautious so when I realized none of you wore anything, I was freaking out at first. I think it must've had something to do with the matebond and wanting to be fully with you. I don't even know if that's how it works, but that's how I'm justifying it. Anyway, from now on I want to be careful. If I'm not pregnant now, by some miracle, I want to wait until after I graduate college." I confessed.

"It most definitely had something to do with the matebond. Again, mating never involves protection, at least no wolves that I know have ever used condoms with their mates. One of the purposes of finding your mate and officially mating is to create heirs." Gabriel explained and I started to worry that they wouldn't be okay with using condoms.

"But, we're completely okay with waiting. We want to be selfish for a while, anyway, and keep you just to ourselves." Godric winked, running his fingers through my hair.

"100%, angel. We can't wait to have pups with you but we definitely want you all to ourselves for a while first." Griffin smiled lovingly at me.

"Yes, love, whatever you want." Gabriel agreed.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, good. I was afraid I was going against some kind of werewolf code or something."

The brothers chuckled at my face.

"We make our own rules, little Luna." Gabriel smirked, ducking down to give me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Besides, we already have three kids, I don't think we need to add a baby to the mix just yet." I said and their eyes went wide.

"Does this mean you're accepting Maggie, Tulley, and Canyon as ours?" Griffin seemed almost afraid to ask.

"Who am I kidding? I accepted them the second they came home. They're ours and we're their family." I smiled.

"You're amazing, precious, and you're already an amazing mother." Godric crashed his lips to mine passionately.

This was it. This was my family and this was my home. I didn't need anything else, I didn't need to go anywhere else. This was me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
16K 506 34
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...
89.1K 2.7K 29
Okay so this is my first book on this account 2 years ago is when I started writting it on here. UNDER MAJOR EDITING!!!! Rebecca/Alice is a werewolf...
1.5M 37.7K 25
Brooklyn is a sweet and caring nineteen year old werewolf. Her dad is the alpha of the Blue Shadow pack. Brooklyn is his baby and he wants her to be...