Siren's Call

By Kheinnox

have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who coul... More

Preview
Prologue
I. PIGGYBANK
II. FEAR
III. CONTROL
IV. UNCERTAINTY
V. GOSSIP
VI. RIGHTS
VII. ISSUE
VIII. DRAMA
IX. HEART
X. BITE
XII. FLESH
XIII. PAIN
XIV. BOIL
XV. TAIL
XVI. CYNICAL
XVII. DAD
XVIII. MOM
XIX. BREED
XX. CRUX
XXI. CORE AND BLISS
XXII. UNPRECEDENTED
XXIII. CAME AND LOST
XXIV. SEA
XXV. STROKE AND TURN
XXVI. CALL
XXVII. SONG
XXVIII. PEACE IN PAIN
XXIX. CLEAR
XXX. LOVE
Epilogue 1 Mercy
Epilogue 2 Sea

XI. INTENSITY

591 44 6
By Kheinnox

arius pov

lunch time was intense. wherever we go, we were being followed. even though nhu was already covering his face and was already in his usual casual clothes, he could still stand out. thanks to my guards, we could eat peacefully to one of the restaurants i already booked for the day to be closed down for us.

later that afternoon, i left nhu into one of the companys studios for a pre-recorded show. i proceded back to my office to finish my mountain of papers for processing. i know i could finish all these by the end of the day thanks to my abilities but the time that im away from him although i know that hes safe, its agonizing. its like a part of me was stretched that as time flew by, its becoming uncomfortable.

i looked up from my desk where i thought more than an hour had passed by but sad to say, it was just only a quarter of it. damn it!

im already catching my breath. i slowly felt my body return to my vampiric state with this much distance from my singer. my fingertips becoming cold as well as my feet. my eyes starting to water to adjust and my heart slowly paced in comparison to how it was when nhu was near me. its not that really painful but it was hell uncomfortable.

i carried on on my duties when my door opened abruptly and my brother emerged.

"hi, bro. sorry to interrupt." he said curtly. im used to his quirks but his unemotional tone really irks me sometimes.

"its okay. im glad youre here actually. i could take a break. my bodys in a recessing state since nhus a bit far."

"glad its not me, then."

"wow, harsh. really berk?" he just shrugged.

"whats up?" i asked sighing in the process.

"theres a bit of commotion after what you both pulled off on stage earlier. the grounds been rumbling about your lover."

"they already caught on, huh. thisll be interesting."

"keep your guard up, bro. you know the drill. you saw what happened if you let something slip through. snuff it out from the roots otherwise, hell be in the butt of it."

"thanks for the warning, berk. i get it. ill keep him safe even from himself. ive waited far too long for him, berk. i wont take any chances."

"the dads been wondering when will you introduce nhu to the clan. ephraim will probably be there." ayberk said flipping a magazine from my table.

"thatll be when nhu carries my claim. were not on that stage yet. otherwise itll be like bringing in a snack for them." i said sighing.

"well, expect a visit from dads and ephraim soon. moms still not up to long hours of travel. hell be staying at the hq for now. heard from rin that his penalty will be lifted soon, though. how soon was that, its still not clear. you know how granny works."

"yeah. by the way congrats with the number 2. keep it coming."

"i sure do hope so, too, with yours. you badly need a family of your own, arius. youre great with kids as far i could see with zain."

"i dont know about nhus structure but i do hope so. i was wondering if i could ask granny through your mate, though."

"you know that rin could receive but not yet send messages, arius. but ill let him know, maybe he could try. ill get back on you with that. rins actually here with zain. i just dropped him off at the studio where nhu was."

"oh, really. lets go then. i hope zain wont be messing up the recording, otherwise ill be swamped with complaints again from the staff." i said standing up and leaving my pile. ill get back into it later after i could check with my singer. im feeling cold now and its not a very pleasant sensation when i already had experience how it is like being warm and cozy with him by my side.

"how could they complain when its a cute baby disrupting their show?" ayberk shook his head in disbelief while holding the door for me.

--------------->>>>>

nhu pov

"thats a wrap everyone. nhu thank you for your participation. i hope to work with you again." the directory laid out his hand for a handshake and i took it without hesitation. his program was enjoyable enough for someone as quiet as me. though there are games, its still casual and manageable.

"nhu!" a familiar voice called out to me and i spun around looking for it. there by the audience entrance i saw first a baby and a guy holding him. i squinted and fairly saw that it was zain and rin. being blinded by the white light isnt really going to be good for my eyesight in the long run.

i run up to them and grab zain from him. i really miss this tot. he giggled at my taunts and that gathered the attention of the remaining audiences. i dont really care though. theyre family. arius is already a part of mine but i really wish we could have someone like zain too. can i?

"how long have you been here?" i asked rin. hes all smiles and i cant help but reciprocate as well.

"not too long ago. ayberk went to arius for some business and left us here to watch."

"lets go back to my dressing room. i need to change first so we could meet up with them after. can zain remain with uncle nhu?" i asked the tot making a bit of faces and i was not disappointed when zain let out a huge squeal of laughter.

"i guess its alright. youre not tired though right?"

"not one bit. lets go."

we went back to my dressing room and had been pulling my shirt from the hangers and from wena when suddenly a consecutive knock rang on my door. wena and i looked at each other and understood the meaning as well. i went before rin and zain by the vanity mirror where they were seated as shield and made wena open the door.

"why the long wait opening the door?" arius bellowed as soon as he stepped in.

"im sorry my lord. there had been rowdy fans earlier who tried to get on stage with the master. im just trying to be cautious sir." wena said bowing.

"very well." arius said curtly. as soon as hes done, i ran up to him for my hugs. i really like his embrace. he was a bit cold but little by little he warmed up. "hello, sweetie. hows the show?"

"nice but i prefer staying here with you wrapping me up like this." i said muffled inside his jacket.

"trust me i do too but people are staring. are you done for today?" he pulled me out of his embrace and reached for the clothes i have to change into from wena.

"just this and im done." i reached for the clothes smiling and run to the bathroom to change.

as soon as i went out from the bathroom, rin told me that theyll have to go home for the day since they just wanted pop in and say hi. i bid them farewell at the entrance of the studio and me and arius find our way to his car.

"ready to go home or dinner first?" arius asked while buckling his seatbelt.

"is it too early for dinner?"

"want a stroll around the mall first then? i need to pick up something from a store there."

"do you need to personally pick it up or normally you just had to ask someone to fetch it?" i asked curiously because he seems to be the type to just ask someone to get it and not fetch it personally.

"yes normally i could ask someone to pick it up but this particular one, i need to check out myself otherwise it will lose its meaning." arius said while pulling out of the parking lot.

"cheezy, but ill take it. do you have glasses here and a cap?" i looked around but could find nothing. i need those to at least have some privacy. but then again, ill end up in the socmed one way or another. but still...

"open the compartment. i prepared that just in case you needed one."

i took it out and lo and behold he really did have a black rimmed clear glasses and a black hat with a box of face masks.

"thanks."

---------------->>>>>

arius pov

ive already picked up my order and really it was beautiful in its simplicity. i hope he likes it. we were on our way back to my car when suddenly nhu was being called from afar.

"nhu!"

it was a guy a bit taller than me perhaps with a wide build too. as soon as he was close enough, i was surprised when he suddenly hugged my singer and he just let him be.

"way to announce my presence here stupid!" nhu said tapping his back.

"i just thought youre going home already since... im sorry..." he said stepping away from my nhu. glad he did since i was already an inch away pulling him by his neck and ripping it off his godawful shoulders. "im max by the way. nhus co actor from our previous series." he held out a hand for a shake but i just dont like it. im not comfortable when people touch me other than nhu and talking to me out of turn is not a pleasant feeling too given my status and authority. especially now that im seething in jealousy since hes too close to my singer with his hand on his shoulder.

i looked away leaving his hand in the air and turned to face nhu and whispered that ill be waiting for him by the car and walked away. the shadows also have been alerted once i walked away from him.

"no, wait -" i heard nhu called out for me and little to no argument i walked back and pulled nhus arm to me and walked away. i dont care if im rude. im jealous. period.

i opened his car door and gently lowered him to make him to take his seat. as much as i want to lightly close his door, i managed to close it politely as i could but the bang is still palpable throughout the parking lot.

"secure my penthouse. no one comes and goes without my permission. no helpers for the next two weeks. any schedule will be pushed towards the end of this month." i called out through my ear transmission. even though its silent at the other end i know they had heard me and will pull through with my instructions.

as soon as i got in. i step on the accelerator and clicked on the auto-pilot. the car will take us to the penthouse since i cant drive like this on my own. when we reached the highway, the tension between us was so thick i could slice it with my fang.

"im sorry." i heard nhu murmur. i was stunned that hes already in tears beside me.

"why? you did nothing wrong there." i said through my teeth. im not mad persay but im actually annoyed and well... jealous. he let him hug him like that without any struggling and he let him be chummy with him as well. youre with your boyfriend and you let your "friend" be all over you like that, do you think its fine?

"still i shouldnt have let max do that. hes a close friend from that series but theres really nothing going on aside from him being my friend. hes been paired already with diao and i think theyre already in a relationship. hes just have that kind of personality where he could really be touchy. im sorry." nhu said still with his head hung low.

i reached out for his head and made him bury his face on my neck and sit on my lap. "im sorry if im a bit over board but im just too possessive especially when it comes to you. heck, if youre not a celebrity i could have locked you in and never let anybody see you. i could have handled that better but theres no way i could react better than that other than ripping his throat out." i felt him stiffen in my arms.

"youre joking right?"

"i wish i am."

"nhu..." i called out to him.

"hmm?"

"be mine?" i looked down at him as he looked up to me. his eyes possessed mine. his very smile gripped my heart tightly as if its its fuel to beat and live. the touch of his hand on my face made me calm down in an instant. its only him and only him that i could ever permit in my life to touch me like this. play with me like this and i surrender to him entirely.

he reached for my lips as he pulled me down to him by my neck. its so sweet it beats the dessert we had earlier. "yours, my love." he uttered in a whisper on my lips and i know he felt it my wanting him when he suddenly jerked up and kissed me passionately with all he had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.9K 48
"I've love you since then, I'll love you till the rest of my life." I've known him since I can remember. I have stupid crush on him, my brother's be...
FREAK By Kheinnox

Fanfiction

39.1K 2.1K 33
ayberk- direct descendant of an original from his mothers side. ruler of the werewolves. alpha black as night and eyes permanently red once he turned...
1.1M 31.5K 21
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex Masturbation Sexual activities Profanity A/B/O Dynamics Smut Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, re...
3.4K 111 31
Cinderella (& true happenings) inspired kaisoo ff Kyungsoo is a 19 year old student. After he had lost his mother to suicide and never known his fa...