Siren's Call

By Kheinnox

have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who coul... More

Preview
Prologue
I. PIGGYBANK
II. FEAR
III. CONTROL
IV. UNCERTAINTY
V. GOSSIP
VI. RIGHTS
VII. ISSUE
VIII. DRAMA
IX. HEART
XI. INTENSITY
XII. FLESH
XIII. PAIN
XIV. BOIL
XV. TAIL
XVI. CYNICAL
XVII. DAD
XVIII. MOM
XIX. BREED
XX. CRUX
XXI. CORE AND BLISS
XXII. UNPRECEDENTED
XXIII. CAME AND LOST
XXIV. SEA
XXV. STROKE AND TURN
XXVI. CALL
XXVII. SONG
XXVIII. PEACE IN PAIN
XXIX. CLEAR
XXX. LOVE
Epilogue 1 Mercy
Epilogue 2 Sea

X. BITE

501 42 5
By Kheinnox

arius pov

work day came so fast, i dont want to get up. theres an angel beside me that i have yet to rouse up because he has a 10 o'clock mini fan meet at a mall here in the capital. his face was all slightly bloated because of sleep and hes too adorable.

i cant believe it.

i felt too giddy that i could shamelessly be compared to a high school girl seeing his crush in close quarters. im a vampire damn it! a king at that... but hes too beautiful. hes too cute for my own hardened heart.

what bothers me now is time.

hes a sea creature thats for sure but do they also live long like us vampires? i cant imagine him going before me. ill be insane thats for sure. i dont even want to imagine my life without him. ill have to find a way somehow. maybe granny could enlighten me through rin.

"mmmm..." hes already stirring up. hes like a kitten stretching his limbs and curling up beside me. i draped my arm which he had used as arm pillow over his shoulders to pull him closer to me.

"morning, love." i said. ive been throwing this endearments to him but he seemed to just brushing those away.

"morning, my love."

GAH!

"geeeeeeez, nhu. youre making my heart beat faster than it should." i hugged him full on and clambered on top of him with my elbows as brace for my weight. i dont want to crush him.

"i love you." nhu said to me with his eyes locked on my own.

"i do love you, too, so much, i could lay my life for you." i said truthfully kissing his forehead. his nose. "can i?" i was rewarded with smile in consent. i pecked on his lips. "i want you, nhu, so much but..."

"but we got work, right?"

"work..." i sighed. "why do i have to work if i have caverns after caverns of wealth beneath my castle?" i slumped back to the bed spread eagle.

"you got a castle?"

"just a figure of speech, love." i smiled at him. he slapped my chest playfully and stood up giggling but its true though.

------------------>>>>>

its around 11 in the morning and i was on the way to nhus mini fan meet. i bet hes wrapping it all up since its already over an hour past his schedule.

my head of security already dispatched shadows to follow nhu and be on standby if hes in one place. their priority is his safety and none other. wena, the one i assigned to be his p.a. is also in close range with nhu so whatever happens, she already covered it in point blank distance. i dont want any loophole whatsoever, excuses are just excuses, my nhu is their top priority nothing else, otherwise, theyll meet their maker whoever that is.

i was approaching the event area and i saw him already at the stage signing authographs and giving out memorabilias to his fans. majority are women but there are also men, young ones at that and a number of middle aged ones too. his charm really captivates all ages. his voice gathers people no matter what background they had.

while he was signing, the organizer recognized me and ushered me backstage together with my 2 guards. both of them stationed at the entrance and i proceded to the stage. i was wearing my suit without my coat and loosened my shirts buttons with no tie. i want to be casual since its my break time and this is a mall for my grannys sake.

nhus p.a. saw me approaching nhu from behind and discreetly bowed her head in recognition.

"hi!" nhu said greeting his fans who are all so giddy meeting him up close but theres something missing... no smile. not even a bit. is he upset?

"hi baby nhu. i bought all of your songs and me and my daughter really love you so much. i hope youll find happiness soon." she said offering her phone case and a blowup picture of him on an ad for his signature.

"how about a smile for me?" i said behind him and sure enough a wide smile plastered on his face much to the surprise of everyone on the stage with him.

flashes after flashes and shutters after shutters of various camera around us flittered around the event hall. gasps and aws as well as shrieks of kilig when nhu turned around on his seat and saw me behind him. it even escalated when he reached for my hand which i had put on his shoulder.

"oh my god! baby nhu, who is he?"

"my boss." he said curtly at the guy before him emphasizing on his "my".

thats right, love. claim your ownership. "ill be at the back to wait for you, okay? lets have lunch together." i whispered on his ear. he nodded in reply and i just let out a smile and ruffled his hair a little.

i went off stage and sat on his waiting area. about another 30 minutes later, he emerged into the waiting area and ran directly at me... hugging me. i was a bit surprised wen he suddenly stolen a peck on my lips. luckily no ones around except wena.

"what are you doing here? i thought youre busy." he said smiling ear to ear.

"i am never busy if its you, love." i said fixing his stray hairs. "hungry?"

"yup. but... would we be okay? theres a lot of people here. what if theyll start asking? what if... what if..." now hes panicking. i knew his reaction back on stage was a reflex and he didnt consciously knew what he did but he literally gave me special meaning to his fans. i wont be surprised if all socmed will be on fire after this.

"love... baby nhu..." i teased him. i didnt know he was called like that by his fans. no wonder hes too oblivious to my endearments. hes been hearing that all throughout his career in this industry.

"stop that. youre not my fan. i like what you call me and i hope im the only one you call by that."

"what? love? you like it?" he nodded shyly. hes so adorable, i want to take him right here, right now. but reality check, we didnt even covered the whole second base and im already thankful. i dont want to scare him away if i came on too fast.

"come on. otherwise, ill bite you here and well be holed up in the penthouse for a week without a peep into the public."

"i dont see any wrong with that." he replied sassily and i came into a stop.

"nhu!"

"what?"

"ill hold you to that." i reached out for wena to call on his manager and tell him to clear out his schedule for the next 2 weeks. "after this day... oh, my love... i hope youre ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 21.7K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...
1.1M 30.3K 21
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex Masturbation Sexual activities Profanity A/B/O Dynamics Smut Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, re...
66.6K 2.8K 48
"I've love you since then, I'll love you till the rest of my life." I've known him since I can remember. I have stupid crush on him, my brother's be...
3.1K 110 31
Cinderella (& true happenings) inspired kaisoo ff Kyungsoo is a 19 year old student. After he had lost his mother to suicide and never known his fa...