Reawakened (Neteyam x Fem rea...

Od LeviousShiShine

You're a purple light-skinned Na'vi with white hair. (Ik Ik literally Also you got them (star galaxy purple e... Více

Chapter 2: Welcome back
Chapter 3: Lost earring
Chapter 4: To the Metkayinas
Chapter 5: The unusual one
Chapter 6: First encounter
Chapter 7: Tonights celebration
Chapter 8: Has a mind of its own
Chapter 9: Bro? Why!?
Chapter 10: You're too kind really
Chapter 11: You need it more than me. Besides...
Chapter 12: I guess it's his now
Chapter 13: Why now
Chapter 14: Once you take off, I'll miss you already.
Chapter 15: Questions answered
Chapter 16: Jealously part 1
Chapter 17: Jealously part 2
Chapter 18: Captured
Chapter 19: Please keep them safe, Great mother.
Chapter 20: He's back
Chapter 21: Escape plan
Chapter 22: The Woodsprites way
Chapter 23: Night walk and home
Chapter 24: I'll find you both
Chapter 25: I see you
Chapter 26: Sweet Dreams my friend
Chapter 27: Let's Fish! Part 1
Chapter 28: Let's Fish! Part 2
Chapter 29: Paint part 1
Chapter 30: Paint part 2
Chapter 31: Paint part 3
Chapter 32: All about you
Chapter 33: So Tell me please...
Chapter 34: I don't to be a burden to you, especially you Part 1
Chapter 35: I don't to be a burden to you, especially you Part 2
Chapter 36: Control
Chapter 37: Stay with me
Chapter 38: Shifting into your enemy
Chapter 39: Until she recovers
Chapter 40: Why did you save him?
Chapter 41: A day off
Chapter 42: Back to your body
Chapter 43: Tease
Chapter 44: Uhh what do I do?!
Chapter 45: All I want is to be with you
Chapter 46: Wanting family
Chapter 47: This is enough for me
Chapter 48: My Mighty Warrior
Chapter 49: How I fell for
Chapter 50: Enough Games
Chapter 51: Mighty Jealous~
Chapter 52: Lunch
Chapter 53: Necklace Part 1
Chapter 54: Necklace Part 2
Chapter 55: He just wants family
Chapter 56: Negotiate
Chapter 57: A father in you
Chapter 58: Noru'ite's Challenge Part 1
Chapter 59: Noru'ite's Challenge Part 2
Chapter 60: My Gem
Chapter 61: Happy tears
Chapter 62: Clicked
Chapter 63: Sick
Chapter 64: Brother Bond
Chapter 65: Back home
Chapter 66: His gem
Chapter 67: Ok so then...
Chapter 68: Hiding
Chapter 69: Kiss you until you stop
Chapter 70: Dress to impress
Chapter 71: Faint
Chapter 72: Family Fun Time?
Chapter 73: Underwater kiss
Chapter 74: If we are wanting happiness, then we must fight for it.
Chapter 75: I can't forgive him
Chapter 76: Please don't leave... we will figure this out...
Chapter 77: I love you
Chapter 78: Its for the best
Chapter 79: I trust you
Chapter 80: Idk what to call this chapter
Chapter 81: Just a Dream
Chapter 82: Worry
Chapter 83: We are real
Chapter 84: I'm not going to give you away
Chapter 85: Lo'ak and Tsireya
Chapter 86: Food rush
Chapter 87: Water fight
Chapter 88: Bait
Chapter 89: Tsaheylu Part 1
Chapter 90: Tsaheylu Part 2
Chapter 91: Take a swim after seggs
Chapter 92: Nice to see you again
Chapter 93: whadafook
Chapter 94: Training
Chapter 95: Another dream
Chapter 96: Vito
Chapter 97: Sneak
Chapter 98: Into another reality.
Chapter 99: War
Chapter 100: The End

Chapter 1: Reawakened

10K 150 10
Od LeviousShiShine

(Please go read my Miguel O'Hara x Fem reader! Only if you're into a guy with big blueberry cheeks and chest)

POV: Third person, Neteyam

The boy slowly fluttered his eyes open. Look around, he notice he was underwater. Beneath him was a yellow plankton reef. Wasn't he shot a moment ago? The lasted thing he remembered was that he wanted to go home. Realizing he checks his chested, only left to see a circled scar.

Noticing how long he was holding his breath, he swam up to the surface for air. He gasped as he reached the surface.

Terrified as it may be, villagers also gasped, see the boy had gone up to the surface. They began to run, calling for someone.

"Wait-wait.. w-what is going on," the boy questioned with concerned. People were seeing him as if he were a ghost. 'Wait, what I suppose to be dead?' He thought.

He got up onto the sand bar and began fast walking to his family. But to no dismay, he started coughing, and fell on to the sand.

Just in a few moments people started coming up to him. Some teal and navy color for gyre started to show up. A bluer figure came to cradle him in their arms. He heard them call his name multiple times.

"Neteyam..."

He vision became cloudy.

"Mom...is-is that you?" The boy named Neteyam asked.

But Neteyam could no longer hear his mother. Only for his vision to go black, he then saw a memorizing purple light.

In seconds, showed a slight smaller figure than him. They were in the forest, his homeland. The figure wore a full face mask made out of wood and a coat out some type of fabric. Seeing such odd wear, it seems this person did not want to reveal their identity.

With their hand, they slowly gestured to their right ear. Neteyam was surprised to see that, this was a Na'vi, but an unusual one and has five fingers. They had lilic skin, but white specks like a Na'vi.

The lilac Na'vi continued the point to their ear. Neteyam saw this as a sign to check his ears. He felt a smooth small gemstone hanged on his right ear. He then notice that the Na'vi also had the same gemstone to but on the left ear.

Just as he was about to give questions, the figure look their hand to their face, holding up only the index finger and said, "hush," then his vision became black once again. (This part made me cringe real hard)

———{ }———

"Everything seems so normal, his heart hate, breathing, brain, literally everything," said the man reading the machinery responses. "And that gemstone earring, was that there, during the funeral?" The man pointed out the earring on Neteyam's right ear as he was laying on a mat.

"No-no Norm it wasn't on him, right Neytiri," the second man questioned his mate.

"The right," Neytiri was pacing around the room the whole time, while looking at his eldest son, peacefully sleeping. Her other children and two water-dwellers friends of Neteyam, were outside, who desperately wanted to see Neteyam.

In a few minutes, came three water-dweller Na'vis, Tonowari, Ronal and their third child a girl, which was cradle by his mother's arms.

Tonowari was first to speak, "it may seem that Eywa has decided to show mercy to your son."

"How is this possible, every Na'vi is reborn with a second life, not to bring back to life." Ronal paced around to look at the boy. "His bullet wound is also gone."

"Jake," Norm slowly grabbed Jake's arm and brought him outside, "that earring may have something to do with all of this. The gemstone, carries an unusual strong energy."

Jake nodded. At the same time, Jake's children and the chiefs childern heard this. Lo'ak couldn't get enough of it and wanted to see his older brother so badly. He then walked up to his father, begging him, "Dad please, I want to see him, just for a moment."

His father sighed, "Lo'ak, I've told you already, when he wakes up or if."

Author's note
(I don't like this already. I hope my friends and family don't find this. They'll probably call me a creep)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17K 444 28
(Formally known as @momochromeray) "The sea gives and the sea takes" that's all orphaned teen Kaia allowed herself to accept. As a young socially aw...
15.8K 613 75
[COMPLETED]✓ UNDER EDITING (WARNING THIS STORY IS VERY CRINGE CUZ IM AN IMMATURE WRITING THIS STORY! CRINGE ASF THANK U) My Hero Academia (OMFGGGGGG...
21.2K 380 35
On a normal day in Awa'atlu, Ao'nung was just minding his own buisness when some visitors from another clan came seeking Uturu. First he is weary of...
5.4K 172 8
"Everything is just grey and monotonous... there was no color anywhere it's all just... pointless, there's no reason to keep going and yet I do... ch...