𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖱 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 || 𝖩...

By georgeharrison2172

𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢,𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 �... More

𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘙 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤.𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖴𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 : 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖧𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍?
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖶𝖮. 𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝖾?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇:𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄!
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾: 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖨 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 : 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 :𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖨𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒:𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖧𝗂𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒:𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱.𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖲𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖨𝗌 𝖹𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖢𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖨𝗇 𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖠 𝖬𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒:'𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾'
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 :𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖨 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 : 𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝟣𝟦 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖦𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗒 𝖡𝗈𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖨𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾:𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤.𝖠 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖴𝗌, 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒.
𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍!

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒

444 15 1
By georgeharrison2172

SHE'D kept her hair down and did a small amount of makeup, which was only mascara, blush and some lip gloss.

Now she was making her way down to the club to meet John, it was only six thirty, Emmy was suppose to meet John at seven, that was just proof she was extremely excited, right?

She had decided to take the longer way to the club to save some time, cause there was no way Emmy was going to stand in the cold.

She lit a smoke and inhaled deeply, she sound of her heels hitting the hard ground annoyed her more than anything, to be honest.

Emmy looked around her as she walked up a small hill, she liked this hill it had one of the best views in the whole of Hamburg.

She breathed out and smiled at the view, it was beautiful, the dark sky, the street lights, the lights from people's homes, the soft sound of the wind breeze, it was absolutely perfect.

She felt calm, relaxed, she wished her life was as perfect as the view, which was most likely impossible.

The sun was beginning to set which made the sky go a beautiful orange colour, 'the bright sky was saying goodbye and the dark sky was saying hello', her father always would say to her.

Before he left he'd always take her to where she exactly stood, it was a sentimental place, which was why she always went.

She wished her father would some day just pop up and come back into her life and possibly her mother could disappear, but that was just in her mind, she knew that would never happen.

Emmy sat herself down on the small bench and watched as the sky slowly got darker and darker by the second. The world itself interested Emmy more than you'd think.

How large was space? How large was the whole universe? Was there more than just humans around? She didn't know that was hundred percent, but maybe some day people will know.

She shook the thought out of her head and got up from the bench, she started to walk towards where she was meeting John.

...

JOHN LEANED against the wall outside the club waiting for the blonde, there was still no sight of her but she still had plenty of time.

He could see the slender figure of her walking down the hill, he already knew she'd look beautiful, just the thought of her made him feel something he'd never felt before.

Emmy could see John, stood against the wall and a cigarette in between his middle and index finger, she smiled widely and quickened her walk.

Eventually, she reached him, "you look beautiful." He smiled, Emmy blushed hard, "thank you, John."

"You look very good yourself." She added.

"I'm not the best driver but Astrid has let me borrow her car for the night so it'll be easier to get around." He said "oh lovely!" Emmy smiled.

John offered his arm to get her, which she gladly intertwined with hers. She smiled at him and the two walked down to where Astrid's car was parked.

John gave the men a dirty look as they whistled at Emmy, "ignore them love." He said.

He opened the car door for her, "thank you." She said quietly, John shut the door and walked to the other side, by not before giving flipping off the men.

Emmy buckled in and so did John, "so it's quite obvious what I want to do in the future, what do you want to do?" He asked as he started the car.

"A ballerina..." Clementine softly replied.

John smiled at her, she'd be pretty ballerina, it suited her, soft, elegant, beautiful, graceful, smooth.

"I wanted to be an actress, but that far out the window, there is no way I have the potential to be an actress." She said, looking out window.

"You know, I could see you being an actress, I'm not saying that to be nice, I'm just being honest. Seriously, Em, I think you've got potential." He said.

Emmy smiled at the nickname 'Em' she looked down at her hands and then back to John "i won't be able to be a ballerina probably, I'll most likely just spend the rest of my life in that club. If I can't be a ballerina, there is no in gods away I have any possibility of being an actress." She sighed.

"Well, I never expected I'd be here in Germany singing with a band, called the fucking Beatles, but here I am and I've never been so surprised." John chuckled, Emmy laughed at look at him as he focused on the small empty road.

"Your very handsome, John." She suddenly said, John smiled and looked at her.

Emmy couldn't help but blush when he looked at her the way he did, god he was incredible, she'd never met someone that had such an affect on her.

"What's Liverpool like?" Emmy quickly decided to change the subject.

"It's alright, I live with my aunt Mimi, she strict, she reminds me a lot of a witch." He said.

Emmy gasped and hit John's arm "don't call your aunt a witch!" She giggled.

"Ask Paul, George, Stu, Pete they'll all agree with me." He smiled.

Slowly, the car came to a stop, it was a dock. Quickly, John got out the car and open Emmy's door for her "thank you." She smiled widely.

She looked around, she'd never been here. It was beautiful, the darkening starry night made the lake look relaxing.

She turned back to John and saw that he was holding a small basket, "Astrid did it, I didn't have much money to take you to a fancy restaurant." He said.

"No John, this is absolutely perfect." She smiled happily.

The two walked towards the dock and John laid down a blanket and they both sat down.

He opened the basket, Emmy gasped slightly at the bottle of champagne, "Astrid really out did herself."

...

THEY HAD finished the champagne, which left the two quite tipsy.

John chuckled as she took her shoes off and threw her hair into a messy bun.

"Ems what are you doing?" He laughed as she started to unbutton her blouse, her cardigan already laid on the deck.

Practically, John gawk at her as she pulled her skirt down her legs. Her white lace underwear and matching bra now in his sight.

She had the most perfect body, she was absolutely stunning, "going swimming." She giggled.

Emmy ran towards the edge and jumped into the water, she got to the surface and said "are you coming in or not?" quickly, john took the clothes off, leaving him in his briefs.

He dived him making Emmy laugh, she floated around on her back watching the sky above her.

"You look so beautiful." John said, looking at her.

Emmy smiled and swam towards him, "thank you, John."

Silence took over and both of their eyes connected, and in those very moments they both felt something, they didn't know what it was but it felt right.

John grabbed the sides of her neck and pulled her into a soft kiss, which she couldn't off been happier about.

As she kissed back, John brought her close and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Her hands played with his hair as they continued to kiss passionately. It felt incredible, neither of them had never felt this way.

They pulled away and John smiled at her.

Emmy looked back towards the deck and swam back towards it.

She got up to the deck from the ladder at the side, "Ems I'm sorry I shouldn't have down that, it was too soon." John said from behind her.

He watched as she put her blouse back on, he could see her bra through her blouse.

"Emmy...?" He said quietly.

He walked over to her and gently grabbed her upper arm.

She stopped buttoning her blouse and looked at him, and as before their eyes made connect.

"I've never felt this way for someone before." John said, Emmy looked at him and swallowed.

"Your something else, Emmy. And the moment I saw you I knew I had to spent a night with you even if it was one night and one night only."

His eyes flicked to her plump lips, and then back to her eyes, her eyes were glued to his lips.

John took a step forward and connected his lips with hers again, it was perfect.

He moved his hands to her hips as the kiss got more passionate.

Like before, Emmy's hands ran threw John's hair and every now and then she'd give it a soft tug.

Emmy's breath hitched as he begun to kiss her neck, John moved towards the car and leaned the blonde against it.

"John..." she whimpered.

She leaned her head to the side to give him more access, John unbuttoned her blouse.

He moved back to her lips and kissed her with passion.

His hand ran down her stomach and stopped at her panties, her breathing grew even heavier, he pulled the flimsy fabric down her legs.

Emmy pulled his briefs down, leaving them bare, as John reached behind and unclasped her bra.

She gasped as the cold air hit against her nipples, making them hard.

Emmy's long legs hitched around John's waist, "are you sure you want this?" He said.

"Yeah..." she smiled in a flirting way.

She bit her lip as she felt John brush against her entrance. Quickly, John opened the car door and laid down in back seat.

"Fuck me John." She said looking into his eyes.

Immediately, he pushed in. Emmy moaned at his size, "I'm not going to go soft on you, baby." He muttered as he thrusted into her.

Gasping, she moved her hand up the window and moaned loudly, "John!"

He watched as her breast bounced at every thrust, he kissed her neck as she leaned her neck back.

Emmy had never felt so incredible, it was best sex she'd ever experienced.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 327 49
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲̀ 𝗡𝗼𝗲̈𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆. 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀...
81K 1.4K 49
-"𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑠"
70.8K 691 100
For all the Beatlemania out there! Started: September 4, 2016 Ended: April 27, 2022