Come Together - Steve Harring...

By marvelobsessed743

"Don't let that get to your head, Harrington," "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, Marshall," Stranger Things seaso... More

c a s t
1: eric scott
2: the freak
3: spasm
4: chug
5: girls on film
6: no face
7: the funeral
8: right hooks
9: the girl
10: gone.
11: demogorgon
12: merry christmas
a c t t w o
13: investigations
14: keg king
15: i want you
16: broken
17: lizard?
18: act like you don't care
19: bears and dogs
20: lab
21: spy
22: clo seg ate
23: bitchin'
25: distraction
26: are you blushing?

24: billy

124 1 0
By marvelobsessed743

~shoot to thrill - ac/dc~

WHEN MATT HAD FINALLY GOTTEN OVER SEEING HIS SISTER KISS THE CHEEK OF STEVE HARRINGTON, Mike had brought up concerns of his own.

"Mike, would you just stop already?" Lucas asked, referring to the boys constant pacing.

"You weren't in there, okay, Lucas?" Mike snapped, stopping in his tracks. "That lab is swarming with hundreds of those dogs!"

"DEMO-DOGS!" Dustin called from the kitchen.

"The chief will take care of her!" Lucas argued.

"Like she needs protection," Max mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in a game, bottom line, you execute it. All right?" Steve interjected, wiping his hands off on a towel.

"Okay, first of all, this isn't some stupid sports game. And second, we're not even in the game. We're on the bench," Mike argued.

"Okay, Mike, not the point," Jennifer told him, her hands on her hips.

"Right, that's... yeah, we're on the bench, so, uh, there's nothing we can do," Steve continued, throwing his towel over his shoulder.

"That's not entirely true. I mean, these Demo-dogs, they have a hive mind," Dustin started, looking up at Steve and Jen. "When they ran away from the bus, they were called away,"

"So, if we get their attention..." Lucas began.

"Maybe we can draw them away from the lab," Max said, looking up at Lucas.

"And clear a path to the gate," Mike finished.

"Yeah, and then we all die!" Steve interrupted, his voice raised.

"That's one point of view," Dustin said.

"No, that's not a point of view, man," Steve shook his head. "That's a fact,"

"Steve's right, you guys," Jen added. "We're safe here,"

"You're just saying that because you want to suck his face off!" Matt told her, crossing his arms.

"Alright, Matthew, unless you want your ass beaten-,"

"I got it!" Mike suddenly exclaimed, cutting off Jennifer's threat.

He pushed his way out of the living room and back into the kitchen where he crouched in front of one of the drawings that were plastered across the house.

"This is where the chief dug his hole," Mike said, pointing at the drawings. "This is our way into the tunnel. So..."

Mike got up again and began moving across the house again, using the tunnel drawings to guide him.

"Here, right here. This is like a hub," Mike said, standing on top of a large cluster of drawings. "So you got all the tunnels feeding in here. Maybe if we set this on fire-,"

"Oh, yeah? That's a no!" Steve exclaimed, pointing at Mike.

"The mind flayer would call away his army," Dustin said.

"They'd all come to stop us,"  Lucas added.

"Hey!"

"Then we circle back to the exit," Mike continued.

"Guys,"

"By the time they realize we're gone-," Matt started.

"El would be at the gate!" Max finished.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Steve interrupted, a stern look on his face. "This is not happening!"

"But-,"

"No, buts!" Jen interjected, her hands on her hips. "I promised we would keep you guys safe!"

"Yeah! We're staying here. On the bench! And we're waiting for the starting team to do their job," Steve added, pointing his finger accusingly. "Does everybody understand that?"

"This isn't a stupid sports game!" Mike retorted.

"I said does everybody understand that?" Steve repeated, his tone more aggressive.

The five kids only looked at Steve, each with their own annoyed look on their face. Steve grabbed the towel from his shoulder and looked at them expectantly.

"I need a yes," he said, his hands on his hips.

Before any of the kids could answer, an engine revved outside, directing everybody's attention to the front yard. Max and Lucas were the first to the window, Max's eyes widening in fear.

"It's my brother," she said, causing Jens eyes to widen. "He can't know I'm here. He'll kill me... He'll kill us,"

Jennifer and Steve looked at each other, both with matching worried expressions. Steve squeezed her arm before moving to the door.

"Let me handle it," he said.

"Steve-," Jen started, walking towards him.

"Jen, please," Steve started, turning to look at her. "Stay inside,"

Jennifer bit her lip for a second before nodding reluctantly, stepping away from the boy. Steve looked around at the kids once more before opening the door and stepping outside.

Jennifer moved towards the door and tried to look outside through the small window. Billy had just gotten out of his car, a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

"Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?" he taunted, a small smirk on his face.

Steve stood just off the porch, his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants," he replied cooly.

Billy ripped off his coat and threw it in his car, slamming the door afterwards.

"What're you doing here, amigo?" he asked.

Steve moved forward so that he was standing right in front of the blonde now.

"I could ask you the same thing... amigo," he retorted, crossing his arms.

"Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here," Billy responded.

"Huh, that's weird. I don't know her," Steve shrugged.

"Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch," Billy described, angering Jennifer slightly.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry buddy," Steve told him, his patience beginning to run out.

Billy nodded his head and took his cigarette from his mouth. "You know, I don't know, this... this whole situation, Harrington, I don't know," he began, moving his hands around. "It's giving me the heebie-jeebies,"

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?"

Billy took another hit off of his cigarette while shaking his head. "My 13-year-old sister goes missing all day. And then I find her with you in a stranger's house... And you lie to me about it," he explained.

Steve let out a sarcastic chuckle and shook his head. "Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what?" he asked. "I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. She's not here,"

Billy moved closer to Steve, his cigarette resting in between his fingers. "Then who is that?" he asked, pointing towards the front window.

Jennifer backed up from the door immediately and spun so that she could look at the couch. She swore when she saw all five kids duck out of view from the window.

"Oh, for fucks sake!" she whisper-yelled, throwing her hands up.

"Shit! Did he see us?" Dustin asked, looking up at Jennifer.

"No shit, he saw you!" Jen snapped, moving towards the couch.

Jennifer peaked out the window again and saw Steve on the ground. She also saw Billy stomping towards the door.

"Get behind me," she muttered, looking between the kids. "Now!"

The girl extended her arms so that the kids were completely behind her. The door slammed open and Billy entered the house, his eyes immediately landing on Jennifer.

"Jenny Marshall," he smirked, walking towards her.

"Get out of here, Billy," she warned, backing the kids up. "Or, I swear-,"

"What're you gonna do, Marshall?" he taunted, raising an eyebrow. "Huh? Slut?"

Jennifer didn't say anything. She didn't want to feed into whatever game he was trying to play. Billy, however, looked over her shoulder to look at the kids, his eyes landing on Lucas.

"Lucas Sinclair, what a surprise," he said, moving forward.

Jennifer pushed the kids further back and put herself in front of Billy, trying to make herself seem intimidating.

"Don't-,"

"I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max," Billy said, leaning around Jen to look at Max.

"Billy, go away!" she spat.

"You disobeyed me... And you know what happens when you disobey me," Billy said quietly. "I break things,"

Billy jumped forward and before Jenny could even think about defending herself, Billy had grabbed her by the collar of her coat and thrown her out of the way. She hit the side wall and slid to the ground, groaning as she fell.

"JEN!" Matt yelled.

Billy then grabbed ahold of Lucas, pushing him into the kitchen and against one of the cupboards.

"BILLY STOP!" Max yelled.

Jennifer pushed herself to her feet and ran into the kitchen and towards the pair. She grabbed ahold of Billy's back and pulled him off of the younger boy. She then pulled her fist back and punched him square in the jaw.

"Get the hell out of here, Billy," she warned, stepping back.

"You're so dead, Marshall," Billy said lowly, shaking his head. "You're dead,"

Before Billy could do anything, Steve had grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around.

"No. You are," he said.

Steve then swung at the boy, knocking Billy backwards. Billy hunched over for a second before straightening up and laughing. Jennifer's eyes widened. She grabbed Lucas before pushing him back over to the kids and away from the two men.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh?" Billy yelled, a smile on his face. "I've been waiting to meet this King Steve everybody's been telling me so much about,"

Steve put a couple fingers on Billy's chest and pushed him backwards again. "Get out," he said lowly.

Billy looked at Steve, seemingly speechless, for a few more seconds, before screwing up his face and swinging his fist as hard as he could.

Steve ducked out of the way and threw another punch at him, knocking Billy back and into the table. Billy straightened up and began to laugh again, but Steve swung again, shutting him up. Jennifer moved away from the fight and back to the kids, positioning herself in front of them again.

"KICK HIS ASS, STEVE!" Dustin yelled.

"KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!"

Steve had punched Billy so much that the blonde was now leaning back on the counter, his mouth bloody. Jennifer watched in horror as his hand found a plate and he brought it up before smashing it over Steve's head.

"Holy shit!" Mike exclaimed.

Steve stumbled backwards, a hand held to his head. Billy, however, stomped forward and swung a punch into his head.

"Move," Jennifer said as Billy came their way. "Move!"

Steve stumbled backwards again and Billy grabbed ahold of him and lifted him up so that they were at eye-level.

"No one tells me what to do," he said.

Billy brought his head back before slamming it into Steve's, sending the brunette sliding across the living room floor, nearly knocked out.

"WHOO! GET UP!" Billy yelled.

Jennifer began to worry. She didn't want to get in the middle of the fight, but Steve was nearly unconscious and Billy didn't look like he was gonna let up any time soon.

"YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!"

"GET OFF OF HIM!"

Billy had now gotten on top of Steve and started swinging again, despite the yells from the kids and Jen behind him.

When Jennifer saw the blood on Billy's hands, she felt as though her heart had stopped. Her breathing increased and she soon rushed forward. She jumped on Billy's back before wrapping and arm around his throat, locking him in a chokehold.

"Get the hell out of this house, or I swear to god I will knock you out," she yelled, causing Billy to stop swinging.

"KILL HIM, JENNY!"

Billy's hands latched onto Jens arm, trying to pull it away from his throat. Jennifer, however, pressed her hand into the back of his head even more, tightening the hold.

"COME ON, JEN, MURDER THE SON OF A BITCH,"

Billy stumbled to his feet, resulting in Jennifer's feet leaving the ground due to their difference in height. He began to stumble backwards, and Jennifer struggled to stay on his back. He backed himself right into the wall, causing Jennifer to be crushed behind him.

With a cry, the girl let go of Billy's neck and fell off of him and into the wall. Billy turned on her and grabbed ahold of her neck, cutting off her airway.

"Don't try and be the hero, Marshall," he taunted.

Billy brought his fist back before sending a blow into the girls face, knocking her out cold.

*

😃

Billy is such a gem, amiright??

Badass Jen strikes again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❀︎︎❀︎︎❀︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
6.8K 340 21
DO NOT attempt to provoke the Midnight Man in ANY WAY. stranger things / season 1 - 5 steve harrington x fem!oc eleven x fem!oc r...
4.5K 302 19
ᴱᡛᡉⁿ α΅—Κ·α΅’ Κ·α΅’Κ³Λ‘α΅ˆΛ’ ᡃᡖᡃʳᡗ, ᡗʰᡉ ˒ᡘⁿ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡐᡒᡒⁿ ʷⁱˑˑ ᡃˑʷᡃʸ˒ ʳᡉᡃˑⁱᡍⁿ. 0:17 ───ㅇ───── 4:03 α΄Ία΄Όα΅‚ ᴾᴸᴬᡞᴡᴺᴳ : π€π’π“π‘πŽππŽπŒπ˜ ~ 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘒𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘒...
37.4K 1.4K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler