23: bitchin'

~holding out for a hero - bonnie tyler~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"ELEVEN,"

Mike and Eleven walked towards each other, both teary eyed.

"Mike,"

The two embraced and Eleven closed her eyes, a small tear running down her cheek.

"Who is that?" Steve whispered, leaning into Jennifer.

"Eleven," Jen whispered back. "She has superpowers,"

Steve leaned back again, nodding his head like he wasn't shocked at what he just heard.

Mike finally pulled away from the girl and he wiped his eyes. "I never gave up on you," he told her. "I called you every night. Every night for-,"

"353 days," Eleven finished, causing Mikes eyebrows to furrow. "I heard,"

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Mike asked. "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her,"

Mike spun around to look at Hopper and Jennifer could've sworn she could physically see him putting together the pieces like a puzzle.

"What the hell is this? Where've you been?" Hopper asked, moving towards the girl.

"Where have you been?" Eleven challenged.

Hopper brought the younger girl into a hug which caused Jennifer's eyebrows to furrow in confusion. Matt turned so that he could make eye contact with his sister and Jen shrugged her shoulders at her brothers questioning glance.

"You've been hiding her," Mike said in sudden realization. "You've been hiding her this whole time!"

Mike jumped forward and shoved Hoppers back in anger, resulting in the man turning around on him.

"Hey!" he snapped, grabbing Mikes arm. "Let's talk. Alone,"

Hopper ushered the boy out of the room, leaving Eleven standing in front of the large group. Her eyes landed on the three boys in front of Jen, and her previous smile immediately returned to her face. She walked towards them, and as soon as she was close enough, pulled all three in for a hug.

"We missed you," Matt said.

"I missed you, too," Eleven replied, her eyes closed in contempt.

"We talked about you pretty much everyday," Dustin told her.

The four kids eventually broke away from the hug, and Eleven looked at Dustin in confusion. She reached forward and put a finger in his mouth.

"Teeth," she observed.

"What?"

"You have teeth," she repeated.

Dustin looked over at Lucas and Matt with a wide smile on his face. "Oh. You like these pearls?" he asked, letting out a strange purr.