His Phantom

By hope_373

This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Proud.
Chapter 2: Plot Twist.
Chapter 3: Eye Contact.
Chapter 4: The Chase.
Chapter 5: Just the beginning.
Chapter 6: The date.
Chapter 7: Too good to be true.
Chapter 8 : Messed up.
Chapter 9: His thoughts.
Chapter 10: Living with him.
Chapter 11: Stuck.
Chapter 12: New Friend?
Chapter 13: First day.
Chapter 14: Boyfriend?
Chapter 15: Break.
Chapter 16: Home Alone?
Chapter 17: The Warlock.
Chapter 18: Little devil.
Chapter 19: Convinced.
Chapter 20: The Nightmare.
Chapter 21: The V.
Chapter 23: Helpless.
Chapter 24: Official.
Chapter 25: I hate cops!
Chapter 26 : Snooping.
Chapter 27: Poof, gone!
Chapter 28: The Seducer.
Chapter 29: Oops.
Chapter 30: Under the Influence.
Chapter 31: Angry bunny.
Chapter 32: Forgiven.
Chapter 33: In between.
Chapter 34: Anger.
Chapter 35: The real nightmare.
Chapter 36: Empath, Telepath.
Chapter 37: Date again.
Chapter 38: Wrong move?
Chapter 39: Angry Mr. Kim.
Chapter 40: Sorted.
Chapter 41: Trust.
Chapter 42: Sick.
Chapter 43: Had enough.
Chapter 44: Oblivion.
Chapter 45: Purple.
Chapter 46: Selfish.
Chapter 47: Memories.
Chapter 48: Flashback.
Chapter 49: Mr. Grumpy Pants.
Chapter 50: Who's scarier?
Chapter 51: Anger Galore.
Chapter 52: He's fine.
Chapter 53: No joke.
Chapter 54: Like a Petal.
Chapter 55: The Plan.
Chapter 56: The attack.
Chapter 57: Grandma Jeon.
Chapter 58: The Theif.
Chapter 59: The hero.
Chapter 60: Hot boyfriend.
Chapter 61: Coax him.
Chapter 62: The party.
Chapter 63: The Confession.
Chapter 64: Broken promises.
Chapter 65: Stubborn.
Chapter 66: Kidnapped?
Chapter 67: I feel him.
Chapter 68: Where is he?
Chapter 69: He's got this.
Chapter 70: Out of hands.
Chapter 71: I dare you.
Chapter 72: Only a dream.
Chapter 73: In his arms.
Chapter 74: The bad news.
Chapter 75: The lie.
Chapter 76: The betrayal.
Chapter 77: Looking for someone?
Chapter 78: The taste of betrayal.
Chapter 79: Was it justice?
Chapter 80: Worth it.
Chapter 81: The secret room.
Chapter 82: Awoken.
Chapter 83: Who's sulkier?
Chapter 84: Discharged.
Chapter 85: His turn.
Chapter 86: The gift.
Chapter 87: The party of doom.
Chapter 88: The real CEO.
Chapter 89: Back to work.
Chapter 90: Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Book!
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11

Chapter 22: Calm him down.

5.7K 348 167
By hope_373

As soon as Jungkook saw the scene in front of him, the first thing he did was look around. In order to find something that could explain why was Taehyung acting like this.

As much as Jungkook knows Taehyung, Taehyung never does anything without any reason.

And when Jungkook looked around, a girl came into his view. It was one of the girls that he saw earlier in the VIP area, she worked at the club.

But what surprised him was the state of the girl, the girl's was sitting on the floor on her knees while holding her face in her hands and by the movement of her shoulders it was clear that she was crying badly.

But the worst part was her clothes, clothes that were almost ripped away from her body.

Jungkook looked at Daniel who immediately understood and ran towards the girl covering her with his jacket and taking her away as gently as possible.

Next was calming Taehyung down. He looked around saw that none of the people around Taehyung were going even a foot closer to him. They were all standing like a circle around him.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed,
"Why the fuck aren't they doing something?" He mumbled to himself running his hand through his shoulder length hair.

Taehyung by now was sitting over the almost unconscious man and hitting him in the face or stomach, he just wasn't stopping.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Hoseok who were, also just standing there too, like what the fuck?

"This time Boss will do it." Jungkook heard one of the men speaking.

"Yes, it's not the first time he would be killing someone." A man said and they actually laughed at the man who was lost in his rage. These men were the one of the men that work under Taehyung.

"These fuckers." Jungkook gritted his teeth and took it upon himself, because if this continues, Taehyung might end up killing that guy.

He took two steps and then halted when he found his one of his hand held by Hoseok and his other hand was held by Jimin.

"Don't go there." Jimin hissed at him.

"Yes Jungkook, he is lost in his rage, we can only wait for it until it cools down. He won't kill the man, but he needs to calm his anger down. If we go there he won't see who it is. Please understand what am saying. Don't go there." Hoseok said but both him and Jimin were bewildered when Jungkook pulled out his arms from their hold harshly almost making them stumble and glared at them.

His eyes were burning fire.

"Cowards." Jungkook replied making them completely speechless. With that Jungkook ran towards where Taehyung is.
Hoseok and Jimin's eyes were wide as they just stared ahead.

"V!" Jungkook yelled making Taehyung's fist stop mid air. There was a silence in the entire club, everybody was shocked out of their minds.

But then Taehyung saw the face of the man again, so he yelled out and started punching the man again. Jungkook ran towards him and then held his hands hands from behind. Trapping him in a tight back hug.

"Leave me!" Taehyung growled when Jungkook didn't loosen his grip over his arms.

"No." Jungkook said tightening his grip. But he flinched when Taehyung tore his own arms out of his hold and started kicking the man's stomach.

"Fuck." Jungkook breathed seeing Taehyung's state. His eyes were bloodshot, his knuckles bleeding while his face was showing just one emotion, hurt.

Jungkook's own eyes teared up at the state Taehyung was in. He understood that Taehyung was in a very sensitive state right now. He wanted to avenge the girl.

But he knew he had to do something, he had to get Taehyung out of this state, it was too painful for Taehyung as well as for Jungkook, so he just did what came to his mind first.

He turned Taehyung towards himself by his arm. Taehyung growled again when someone disturbed him. But he couldn't even get time to react when he felt it.

Soft lips were on his own.

His eyes went wide when he recognised the taste of cotton candy and the face in front of him. He broke out of it when he felt a very hard grip on his nape and the lips on his own started moving.

Jungkook's both hands were holding Taehyung's nape tightly and kissing him with all his energy. He was kissing him desperately, with all of him. He was kissing him fulfilling all his desires to his heart.

The need to kiss Taehyung, the want to kiss Taehyung, the desire to have a taste of his phantom.

So he did what his heart wanted, he pushed his own tongue inside Taehyung's mouth and taste every corner of his cavern.

By now Taehyung's breathing was slowly getting normal, he breathed out and his lips started moving slowly when he felt Jungkook's tongue inside his mouth devouring him.

Taehyung eyes were open as he stared at Jungkook's closed ones but then suddenly by the corner of his eyes he saw the man being dragged out by his men.

The same man he was beating, the same man who had dared tried to force himself on his worker.

Suddenly he growled and tried to pull away from the heated kiss, in response Jungkook just held onto him even tightly. But Taehyung was using all his strength to get out of the hold now. He was pushing at Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook opened his eyes pulled back and then yelled at Taehyung's face,
"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" He roared and looked straight into Taehyung's eyes which were almost falling out of their sockets.

Taehyung was dumbfounded, surprised, overwhelmed right now. He wasn't the only one though, everybody in the club was about to pass out at the scene, did someone seriously just yell at their boss?

With that Jungkook leaned ahead and bit on Taehyung's bottom lip hardly making him hiss almost drawing out blood and then pulled back.

"You don't want to kiss me right? Fine go beat him all you want, don't come to me now." Jungkook said and turned around leaving.

Taehyung who had broken out of his rage finally realised what had happened, he again lost himself to the undying rage he has inside him.

"She's fine hyung." A voice made him look aside to see Daniel standing there with a hand on Taehyung's shoulder giving him a sympathetic look.

Taehyung understood what Daniel meant and nodded. He ran his hand in his hair and then looked at Hoseok and Jimin.

He looked behind them and around, but couldn't find the person he was looking for.

Before he could panic,
"He went upstairs to your floor V, I gave him the keys. Don't worry, I'll handle everything here. Go." Hoseok said making Taehyung take a deep breath and then he too walked up the stairs to his floor.

Hoseok and Jimin then finally realised why Taehyung had acted the way before, when Daniel told them about the girl's state.

They even realised that even before when something like this happened, they never look into the situation or ask V. They just let it go as they are either too scared or don't want more trouble.

Hoseok then turned to Jimin who had a stoic expression on his face,
"We really were cowards weren't we?"

Jimin could just lower his head, not accepting the statement.

But not denying it either.

________

Jungkook stepped inside the double storey apartment and looked around. He was really mad right now. The first thing he did was walk upto the kitchen and get himself a glass of water.

He drank the glass and then filled another one. When he was drinking that one, he felt two strong arms holding him from behind and a face stuffed itself onto his neck.

"Am sorry, am so sorry baby, please forgive me. I couldn't control myself." Taehyung's voice was muffled as his lips were on Jungkook's skin.

Jungkook tried removing the arms around him but a deep whine from behind him made him almost break into a smile.

"Leave me, that's what you said right, I am leaving you. Go wherever you want." Jungkook sulked to no one.

"No no, I didn't mean it, I swear, at first I thought it was someone else, am sorry baby please forgive me." Taehyung again tried while his arms tightened around Jungkook's waist making him yelp.

"Fine I won't leave, just let me turn around." Jungkook said and Taehyung didn't leave him but loosened his hold but just as Jungkook turned he tightened them again.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, they started into each other's eyes, Taehyung gave him a small smile making Jungkook break into a smile too. 

"Let me treat your wounds." He said softly as he carded his fingers in Taehyung's hair.

"But I don't want to leave." Taehyung said and started kissing his cheek, slowly moving his lips from his cheek to his jaw and finally stuffed his face in Jungkook's neck again. Kissing and sucking on a particular place.

Jungkook sighed trying not to moan,
"So you won't move?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung just shook his head, making a small 'mmmhmm' noise on his skin sending shivers down Jungkook's back at the vibration and the muffled voice.

"Fine then." Jungkook said as he picked up the first aid box which he had pulled out before with one of his hand.

And then both his arms went lower and around Taehyung's waist. With that he bent down slightly making Taehyung's lips leave his neck with a pop sound because of how hard he was sucking.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung mumbled when he found his feet leaving the floor and he was raised while his arms were around Jungkook's back, his feet still dangling in air. His face was above Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook started walking just like that with Taehyung's in his arms still straight and one hand still holding the first aid box.

Jungkook went and put Taehyung on the couch and sat down in front of him. He looked at Taehyung's shocked face and smirked,
"What? Weren't you the one who was sulking about how I don't pick you up. Be happy now." He picked up Taehyung's bleeding hands and hissed just looking at it.

Taehyung processed what Jungkook was saying and raised his head,
"How do you know that?" He asked me Jungkook who froze hearing that question, now understanding what he just blurted out.

"I know everything." He simply replied and started treating the wounds.

Taehyung just sat there frowning, trying to understand what just happened. He does feel weird every time Jungkook understands what he's trying to say even before he says it.

"It doesn't hurt Koo." Taehyung said as he used his other hand to pet Jungkook's head, carding his fingers in Jungkook's soft hair trying to ease the pained expression on Jungkook's face.

"Oh yea?" Jungkook asked looking up at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled gently at him and,
"Ye-Aaahh~~Koo be gentle." Taehyung hissed and then scolded Jungkook who had slightly pressed the cotton on the wound harder.

Jungkook scoffed,
"Not hurting my ass." Jungkook said as he wrapped the bandage around the knuckles.

"No baby, your ass isn't supposed to hurt now, it will hurt later though." Taehyung flirted making Jungkook give him a done face.

"I will slap you Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook threatened Taehyung even though he didn't mind the idea.

"Don't miss the lips baby." Taehyung replied back making Jungkook just shake his head in defeat with a small chuckle.

Jungkook picked up the bandaged hand and kissed on it lightly. He then started packing up the first aid box.

"You missed a place." Taehyung said making Jungkook look at his body checking for any other wound, but he found none. He looked at Taehyung questionably.

"My lips hurt at how hard you bite it." Taehyung replied smirking even before Jungkook could even look into his thoughts.

Jungkook gave him a done face and looked at the slight purple bruise at Taehyung's lower lip, blood must have clotted there,
"That won't get treated. That was your punishment." Jungkook replied as he stood up to keep the first aid box back at its place.

He came back and sat down besides the male who was sulking as expected of course, but Jungkook had other things on his mind right now,
"Why didn't you stop Tae?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung softly, his eyes holding nothing but care.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes, he was surprised at the question, because he clearly expected something like, 'Why did you hit him?' and definitely not, 'Why didn't you stop?'

Jungkook looked at his thoughts and put a hand over his cheek, rubbing his thumb,
"I know what he did Tae, I saw the girl, and even if I didn't see her, I know that you don't do things without any reason." Jungkook replied and closed his eyes when Taehyung leaned into his touch. Taehyung stuffed his nose to Jungkook's palm wanting to sniff his calming scent.

"How did I get so lucky?" Taehyung said, his head tilted over Jungkook's palm and eyes very gently looking at his angel. He really feels so blessed to have Jungkook besides him.

Jungkook provides this serenity not any of his friends do.

Jungkook smiled at him and then gave him a look, he wanted the answer to his question,
"Am sorry, I just..." Taehyung started but he was still a bit wary whether he should tell Jungkook or not.

Jungkook sighed, feeling sad that Taehyung still can't tell him.

No he knows that Taehyung trusts him but its just that Jungkook wants Taehyung to trust him with his burdens too.

He can just wait for that day.

But that doesn't mean he won't do it. He did it, he looked into Taehyung's thoughts, because no matter what he needed to know.

He knows he's invading Taehyung's privacy and he knows that one day when Taehyung gets to know, he might not even talk to Jungkook anymore.

But Jungkook can take all of that, he can take anything if it means to keep Taehyung safe. Because that is how much important this man is to Jungkook, and Jungkook doesn't care if its not even been a month since they met. The only thing he knows is the feeling inside his chest, the feeling only Taehyung can give.

Right now all that mattered to him was to know the reason, nothing else, and that too just so that he can help Taehyung in a better way next time.

He is selfish, he knows, but he will do anything to protect Taehyung.

'I just got reminded of how he had almost done the same thing with my mother, in front of my eyes, while I couldn't even help her.' Jungkook read Taehyung's thoughts and felt the immense emotions of guilt and sadness along with loads of anger.

"I just remembered how that man had almost done the same thing to my Mom, while I couldn't do anything but watch Koo." Taehyung said making Jungkook's eyes go round in surprise.

Because this time, Taehyung wasn't thinking it, instead, he said it.

As soon as Jungkook heard that he just hugged Taehyung tightly. He was so happy and sad at the same time. He could feel how hard it was for Taehyung to tell him.

Taehyung too hugged Jungkook, because he really needed the comfort, his comfort, that was Jungkook.

"P-please, please j-just tell me h-his name once, I p-promise I will k-kill him with my own h-hands, p-please." Jungkook started sniffing as big fat tears rolled down his cheeks. He was feeling Taehyung's sadness along with his own.

Sometimes his own ability can be a disadvantage for himself.

Taehyung panicked when Jungkook started crying,
"No baby, please don't cry, I didn't tell you this just to see you waste your precious tears for someone not worth it. Please baby calm down." Taehyung tried pulling Jungkook away from his neck but Jungkook just held on tightly.

"Tell me his name first." Jungkook said still sniffing, Taehyung was so desperate to stop Jungkook's crying that he just said,
"Fine I will tell you, now stop crying." Jungkook immediately pulled back and looked at Taehyung with his glossy eyes and red nose.

Taehyung wiped his tears with his thumbs and cupped his face with both hands, worried at how red it was, is he that sad?

"Tell me!" Jungkook asked impatiently, fisting Taehyung's collar.

Taehyung just gave him a sympathetic look and Jungkook understood that Taehyung just said it to stop him from crying more.

He averted his gaze trying to keep his anger at bay. Like what does Taehyung take him for? He can take care of himself too!

"Am so sorry Koo, you know am just doing this for you. The more you stay away from this, the safer you are." Taehyung softly said holding Jungkook's hands in his big ones.

He was glad Jungkook didn't pull them away.

'The more you try to keep me away, the more I'll try to get into it. You dumb head!' Jungkook thought.

"Am just sad." Jungkook mumbled under his breath. He really was sad. Neither does Taehyung tell him anything, nor does he think about it in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook had even tried to look into Hoseok's thoughts. But all of them are the same. No one thinks about that one name.

Oh how much Jungkook wants to know that one name. Only he knows what he will do once he gets to know. The person who made Taehyung suffer this much.

The one person because of which Jimin as well as Hoseok live a secret life like Taehyung even when they don't need to do that.

If only he knew.

"You know we shouldn't think about this anymore, we should think about something else." Taehyung said trying to distract Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him with a slight sulked up face and asked,
"Like what?"

"Like what you did down there." Taehyung said with a smug smile. He inched closer to Jungkook, his breath hitting Jungkook's lips. Jungkook licked his lips.

This time Jungkook didn't need to look into Taehyung's thoughts to know what he was talking about.

He was talking about the kiss.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jungkook wanted to tease Taehyung and he wanted Taehyung to ask for it himself.

"Kooooooo." Taehyung whined clearly guessing that Jungkook was indeed teasing him.

"Taeeeee" Jungkook replied in the same tone making Taehyung's frown deepen.

"You know what am talking about!" Taehyung said frowning, Jungkook put two fingers up and then smoothened the crease between Taehyung's eyebrows.

"I have no clue." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. He got up and looked back at Taehyung's face.

"Where's your room?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung just pointed towards the stairs saying his room is upstairs.

Jungkook too didn't say anything and just walked up the stairs and disappeared into Taehyung's room leaving a sulking Taehyung.

After a few seconds Jungkook's voice resonated in the apartment,
"Tae?" He yelled making Taehyung panic and run upstairs into his room.

"What's wrong koo?" Taehyung asked entering inside his room and saw the most adorable sight.

Jungkook was sitting on the floor in a pile of clothes around him, there were even some books around him. He even had a small scarf on his head. It looks like he slipped over the clothes. The cutest pout on his face.

"I asked you where your room is, not where the store room is!" Jungkook hissed at Taehyung as he stood back up removing the clothes from over him and walked upto where Taehyung was.

Taehyung chuckled and walked to the mess in his room,
"This is my room Koo, it's just Jimin sometimes comes here and steals my clothes. I have no clue why he is so obsessed with them. One time I had even scared him off in order to not let him enter, but then he again started sneaking in and stealing them. I remember I once installed a keypad lock on the door, but he had asked Hobi hyung to decode it. And here we are, going through this yet again. But I don't understand why would he throw all the clothes like this." Taehyung kept talking as he kept picking up the clothes and putting them inside his closet.

But what he didn't realise was that Jungkook's brain was working at the speed of lightening. He was at first jealous at Jimin. Then he felt like laughing at the decode thing.

But as soon as he heard the last line, his senses just went all haywire, like an alarm clock. His eyes widened.

He just walked up and looked at the window in Taehyung's room which was slightly opened.

And as expected the lock on the window was broken.

_________

When you truly love someone,
Being honest is easy...
~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 29.1K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
641K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
404K 29.6K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...