His Phantom

By hope_373

This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Proud.
Chapter 2: Plot Twist.
Chapter 3: Eye Contact.
Chapter 4: The Chase.
Chapter 5: Just the beginning.
Chapter 6: The date.
Chapter 7: Too good to be true.
Chapter 8 : Messed up.
Chapter 9: His thoughts.
Chapter 10: Living with him.
Chapter 11: Stuck.
Chapter 12: New Friend?
Chapter 13: First day.
Chapter 15: Break.
Chapter 16: Home Alone?
Chapter 17: The Warlock.
Chapter 18: Little devil.
Chapter 19: Convinced.
Chapter 20: The Nightmare.
Chapter 21: The V.
Chapter 22: Calm him down.
Chapter 23: Helpless.
Chapter 24: Official.
Chapter 25: I hate cops!
Chapter 26 : Snooping.
Chapter 27: Poof, gone!
Chapter 28: The Seducer.
Chapter 29: Oops.
Chapter 30: Under the Influence.
Chapter 31: Angry bunny.
Chapter 32: Forgiven.
Chapter 33: In between.
Chapter 34: Anger.
Chapter 35: The real nightmare.
Chapter 36: Empath, Telepath.
Chapter 37: Date again.
Chapter 38: Wrong move?
Chapter 39: Angry Mr. Kim.
Chapter 40: Sorted.
Chapter 41: Trust.
Chapter 42: Sick.
Chapter 43: Had enough.
Chapter 44: Oblivion.
Chapter 45: Purple.
Chapter 46: Selfish.
Chapter 47: Memories.
Chapter 48: Flashback.
Chapter 49: Mr. Grumpy Pants.
Chapter 50: Who's scarier?
Chapter 51: Anger Galore.
Chapter 52: He's fine.
Chapter 53: No joke.
Chapter 54: Like a Petal.
Chapter 55: The Plan.
Chapter 56: The attack.
Chapter 57: Grandma Jeon.
Chapter 58: The Theif.
Chapter 59: The hero.
Chapter 60: Hot boyfriend.
Chapter 61: Coax him.
Chapter 62: The party.
Chapter 63: The Confession.
Chapter 64: Broken promises.
Chapter 65: Stubborn.
Chapter 66: Kidnapped?
Chapter 67: I feel him.
Chapter 68: Where is he?
Chapter 69: He's got this.
Chapter 70: Out of hands.
Chapter 71: I dare you.
Chapter 72: Only a dream.
Chapter 73: In his arms.
Chapter 74: The bad news.
Chapter 75: The lie.
Chapter 76: The betrayal.
Chapter 77: Looking for someone?
Chapter 78: The taste of betrayal.
Chapter 79: Was it justice?
Chapter 80: Worth it.
Chapter 81: The secret room.
Chapter 82: Awoken.
Chapter 83: Who's sulkier?
Chapter 84: Discharged.
Chapter 85: His turn.
Chapter 86: The gift.
Chapter 87: The party of doom.
Chapter 88: The real CEO.
Chapter 89: Back to work.
Chapter 90: Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Book!
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11

Chapter 14: Boyfriend?

5.6K 367 113
By hope_373

As soon Jungkook got out of his thoughts of killing Yugyeom he pulled his hands immediately away.

He took two steps back and was happy to feel the warm chest connect to his back, he suddenly felt better.

He knew who's chest it was.

Taehyung still standing behind him pulled out his own hands, Jungkook looked down when he felt Taehyung holding his hand and then Taehyung actually wiped his hand with his own handkerchief, like it got infected or something, the other hand was given the same treatment.

Daniel was just looking ahead at the dumbfounded Yugyeom who was glaring at Taehyung not understanding what this man was doing.

After Taehyung was done he bought both of Jungkook's hands to his mouth and pressed a kiss on each palm.

And Jungkook, he was just enjoying the treatment. No he wasn't mad, he was actually loving it.

He then felt an arm wrap around his shoulder and he was pulled to Taehyung's side as Taehyung moved from behind him to besides him.

"You okay baby?" Taehyung husked in Jungkook's ear but loud enough for Yugyeom's ears to catch.

Jungkook's round eyes met Taehyung's soft amber eyes and he just nodded not in the state to talk. He was lost in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung's amber eyes

'I am going to kill this Yugyeom if he even touches a hair of my baby.'

Jungkook bit his lips to stop his laugh and looked ahead when Yugyeom extended his hand towards Taehyung.

"Hello, Kim Yugyeom." Yugyeom introduced himself with a tight smile, it was pretty clear he didn't like Taehyung and how close he was to his crush.

"My name is V." Taehyung replied not returning the hand shake, his voice void of any emotions, it surprised Jungkook. He felt like this wasn't the Taehyung he had known.

He was about to ask Taehyung about the new name but he realised it must be his new identity, he sighed when he thought how hard it must be for Taehyung to not be able to be called by his own name. To live with a completely different name than the one you were given for so long.

He leaned his head over Taehyung's shoulder still deep in his thoughts.

Taehyung looked at him and slightly smiled seeing Jungkook cozying upto him.

"Um.. Kook, who is this?" Yugyeom asked and Jungkook literally stopped his eyes from rolling. He remembers how many times he had asked Yugyeom not to call him that.

They had met on a case where Yugyeom was called to give immediate treatment to a victim since then Yugyeom has been constantly pestering Jungkook for a date.

"I remember him telling you not to call him that!" Daniel hissed at Yugyeom coming to stand besides Jungkook's other side.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed at that remark, and he glared at Yugyeom, he guessed it right, they weren't even close, yet this guy had the audacity to hug his angel.

Yugyeom clearly ignored Daniel and kept looking at Jungkook with a sickening sweet smile, while Jungkook had turned slightly to keep an eye on their suspect not even caring about what was going on anymore. Thankfully they didn't lose suspect.

Taehyung suddenly felt proud that Jungkook was ignoring this guy so instead he took the initiative,
"Hello Mr. Kim, I am Jungkook's boyfriend. Now if you would please excuse us, we would like to get back to work, and it would be better if you return to yours as well, because as much as I can remember, Seoul Hospital is packed on Mondays." Taehyung coldly said and turned around himself and Jungkook, completely leaving Yugyeom embarrassed yet speechless.

"Woah hyung that was so cool. We are never able to get rid of him this soon." Daniel showed a thumbs up to Taehyung who grinned and nodded at his words feeling proud.

They were about to enter the cafe when suddenly Jungkook was pulled back slightly though Taehyung didn't let him get away from him.

They turned around to see Yugyeom holding Jungkook's arm,
"Kook can I talk to you alone?"

What he didn't expect was a very strong shove on his chest making him leave Jungkook's arm and fall back hard on the floor on his ass, he hissed as he landed.

Taehyung was towering over him with a clenched jaw and a dark expression, if looks could kill, Yugyeom would have been ten feet under the ground by then.

Taehyung was about to take a step and punch the life out of Yugyeom when Jungkook came in front of him and looked at him with a soft face.

Taehyung's eyes softened at that but his jaw was still clenched, Jungkook looked in his amber eyes and shook his head,
"Please don't, it will only be trouble for you. Besides he's not worth it."

Taehyung inched closer to Jungkook who could feel Taehyung's breath on his cheek,
"He isn't, but you are." Taehyung whispered softly and leaned back to look at Jungkook who had no words at that.

Then Taehyung came towards Yugyeom held his collar and made him stand up again,
"Do not ever touch him without his permission again. And if I even see you within 10 meters around him, I will fucking kill you! Do you hear me?" Taehyung said it with so much authority that Yugyeom could only nod clearly scared but trying not to show it.

"Please leave Yugyeom we are on duty right now. No patient would like a black eyed doctor now would they?" Jungkook said looking into Yugyeom's eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you around then I guess." Yugyeom said and left.

As soon as he left Jungkook pulled his hand out of Taehyung's hand that he was holding tightly.

"I didn't say anything that time, but we are not boyfriends okay?" Jungkook made it clear to Taehyung even though he felt good calling Taehyung his boyfriend.

"Of course angel not so soon, I'll make sure to propose in a better way." Taehyung again winked at Jungkook who rolled his eyes and finally they decided to enter the cafe.

They all sat down and ordered some drinks for themselves, a coffee for Taehyung, an iced tea for Daniel and of course Jungkook ordered a banana milk for himself.

"How long has he been doing this? Following you around. This gum guy. Why didn't you guys do anything about it?" Taehyung finally asked after moments of them just staring at the red head and the girl.

Daniel cackled at the nickname and looked at Taehyung who looked very serious.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung,
"We did, we all tried, Yoongi hyung even punched him in the face but he just doesn't listen. I am this close to killing him by my bare hands not even joking." Jungkook said showing by his fingers cutely how mad he was.

Taehyung chuckled at him and held that hand and put it down, not removing his hand,
"Tell me when, I'll kill him for you."

"No please, we are supposed to clean your record not add things to it." Jungkook said sternly making Taehyung look away since he doesn't like to talk about his past too much.

"I already told you Koo, there's no we in this situation, I will handle it myself." Taehyung again said and frowned when Jungkook's eyes dilated like last time.

Jungkook groaned loudly after a few seconds, closing his eyes startling everyone, he couldn't find the name again, just Taehyung chanting the fact that its his revenge and he will do it alone.

Daniel who understood what happened sighed, he doesn't get why Taehyung is so difficult at times like these.

"Guys, he's leaving" Daniel suddenly said getting everyone's attention.

They all looked ahead at the red head and as Daniel said they had exited the cafe and were heading towards the exit door of the mall, that was on the backside, probably to make out or it's just the girl that believes that.

Jungkook pulled out his wallet to pay when he looked up to realise Taehyung had already paid for their drinks.

Before Taehyung could even say something cheesy, Jungkook just shook his head and ran out of the cafe behind the couple.

They too ran after Jungkook and out the back door.

"Why is he so fast?" Taehyung said as he looked around outside to find no sign of Jungkook neither the red head.

"I have no clue, all I know is, its tough for me, to catch up to him. Life's been hard." Daniel fake pouted showing his misery and Taehyung gave him a weird look.

Both Taehyung and Daniel were just looking around the street when a girl's scream reached their ears, they looked at each other and then ran towards the direction.

They came just in time to see the red head holding the girl with a knife on her neck pressing it pretty close, the girl's hands were tied in front of her with a rope while in his other hand was an L-9 gun that was pointed at Jungkook.

Jungkook was standing in front of the man pointing his own Glock 22 at the man.

"When did all of this happen? This red head sure doesn't waste time to carry out his crime." Daniel said as he too pulled out his own gun and pointed it at the red head.

Daniel and Taehyung were standing in front of both of them in the middle.

The red head got aware of the their presence and slightly turned so now all of the three sides were standing in a triangle.

Taehyung's heart was beating fast looking at the gun pointed at Jungkook, all he wanted was to just move that gun away from towards his angel.

"Listen here, just let her go, and maybe you'll live." Daniel said as he tried taking a step towards Jungkook's side but the man immediately shouted.

"Don't move or I will kill both of them." The man shouted even though his body was shaking badly. He pressed the knife a little deeper at the girl's neck and a drop of blood slid down making her whimper and he raised his other hand and pointed the gun directly at Jungkook's forehead, Daniel immediately halted in his steps.

"No." Taehyung whispered to himself, both his hands moving up in the air to do something, anything.

He knew if he took a step towards his Koo, the girl could die. He was in a turmoil.

He was cursing himself to have left his own gun at Jungkook's apartment.

"How delusional of you to think you can get out of this situation in any way. Let me remind you, you have two gun pointed towards your own head too. And I won't hesitate to kill you if anything happens to the girl." Jungkook said in a deep voice, trying to get some sense into the man's head.

The man looked at Jungkook and yelled,
"I don't care if I die, I am not going to go to Jail." Jungkook read his thoughts and it was true that the man really didn't care if he died.

"Why are you doing all this huh? Why so pissed at these innocent girls?" Jungkook tried calmly.

"Innocent?" The man laughed an ugly laugh that just scared the girl in his hold more. She was pleading to all the three males to just save her life, Daniel gave her a nod to tell her to stay calm.

The man pressed the knife even harder making the girl let out a very small scream,
"These girls are anything but innocent. All they know is how to betray you and rob you from your happy life." The man lowered his gun slightly making Taehyung take a breath he didn't realise he was holding.

Taehyung had never expected a situation could scare him like this ever, he just wanted to go to his angel and then everything would be fine but he just couldn't.

"Is this about you?" Jungkook asked trying to understand and took a step ahead towards the man and the girl, his hand lowering a bit too.

"No please Koo." Taehyung said horrified at the bold actions. What the hell was Jungkook doing?

Jungkook just showed him his palm to tell him that he got this, without looking at him.

The man didn't answer but just kept looking at Jungkook, he looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't need to cause Jungkook saw it all.

"What was her name?" Jungkook asked and this time the man's expressions twisted as he looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"W-what?" The man stuttered not understanding what Jungkook was trying to do.

"What was her name, the girl that robbed you and left you?" Jungkook asked again taking another step literally making Taehyung almost run to him if it wasn't for Daniel holding his hand.

"H-how d-did y-you know?" The man asked as the pulled the knife a bit away from the girl who breathed a sigh of relief, her body shivering just wanting to get away from the man who's touch was literally too disgusting suddenly.

"Does that matter? What matters is what you are doing right now! You loved her, even if she didn't, you did and your love was honest, don't insult your love by doing all this. Just surrender." Jungkook said putting his hand completely down in which the gun was there.

"Please no!" Taehyung murmured under his breath. Taehyung's eyes were furrowed in concern and helplessness.

"Shut up!" The man yelled not wanting to remember his painful past.

He had tried everything to find that women who left him after robbing everything from him, but when he couldn't find her, he had started robbing every girl he could and then killed them.

'It was delusional but in some way it felt good everytime I did it.'

Jungkook heard in his mind. He resisted the urge to gag at that.

"Just surrender, Don't you see this just makes you like her. Something that you aren't supposed to be." Jungkook started again.

"Stop! No" The man yelled completely leaving the girl who ran towards Daniel, who put her behind him immediately.

Taehyung found his chance and started walking towards Jungkook without making the man notice very slowly.

"Doing this just makes you like her. Don't let that happen." Jungkook said taking another step. He was just a few steps away from the red head.

The red head was crying while one of his hand was in his hair fisting it,
"No i am not like her, i could never be." He started crying even more leaning back on the wall dejected, his hand that had the gun dropped to his side.

"Exactly, you are not, so just surrender okay? I'll try my best to reduce your sentence." Jungkook said but halted when he saw that as soon as the man heard that he stood up straight and looked at Jungkook with dark eyes.

"I SAID I WILL NOT GO TO JAIL!" With that he raised his gun and shot.

Bang

"KOO!"

________

Some people can't function
without negativity,
Because bringing others down,
Makes them feel better.
~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 29.6K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
40.3K 3.5K 37
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
287K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
692K 29.1K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...