whatever i've done - l.dh

By introvertederror

i did it for love More

<3
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

11

15 0 0
By introvertederror

"시간이 흘러가도
눈처럼 내 안에
자꾸 네가 내려와"

02/12/2023

-
-
-

haechanahceah

1,821,017 likes
haechanahceah: yeah, yeah i look good yeah i'm kinda a big deal
view all 691,001 comments

myjaemin: YES KING POP OFF

go_ncxity: AS YOU SHOULD 🫶🫶🫶

haechanschan: I WANT A BIG BOY GIVE ME A BIG BOY I WANT A BIG BOYYYYY

-
-
-

all these schedules were killing him. he had no time to take a break and no time to sit still. resting? do another 5 runs of the songs and then think about sitting down to drink water. you don't get the luxury to sit down. at least not right now. "get up haechan. come on bro you keep messing up on your part with renjun." well it was partially the fact that renjun and yujie looked way too similar for comfort yet were different enough to be their own features. so every time they got a little too close, well safe to say he couldn't keep his cool. "i swear, i will fight you." he spat, his legs were all numb and wobbly.

"is it because you're into renjun. see i knew it. pay up jeno." the na boy pointed very accusatory towards the lee boy. "i am not into him! stop it!" covering his ears with his hands, he had enough of being told this by everyone in the company. even aespa was starting to tease him about it and aespa wasn't even in on this whole ordeal.

"are you sure you aren't? because you got those eyes on renjun. even before you found out about his sibling." he did not make eyes when he looked at renjun. he literally made out with the dude's sister like if anything he was just really into yujie. i mean who could blame him. he was into one of the two twin siblings and they had significant similar features but distinctive features.

letting out a sigh, he knew he could never get through to these empty skulled bitches. "guys, stop it. he definitely fucked my sister so i don't want to hear about him liking me. it already feels like he likes me because my sister is basically me." the huang sighed, clearly burning up with the rage of a thousand suns every time he had to equally deal with the group's tangents.

"woah woah woah, again, did not and have not fucked your sister. please stop coming to that conclusion?" what was up with the chinese and thinking that he was fucking his twin sister. that's so absolutely embarrassing. "guys guys. get to work, it's time to practice you know? guys?" the eldest absolutely was ignored and disregarded through all the noise of them conversing. "bro you're such a liar. you definitely have. i literally heard you met up with her, don't play with me."

his ears turned red from those words. getting reminded of what happened at the restaurant again. "that's not what happened, we only had a meal and talked. stop jumping to conclusions, please?" he was basically begging for this to end already. he hated having to explain himself for no reason.

tsked, he waved a disappointed finger towards the lee. "i'll let it go just this once." he was definitely lying on letting it go. and the once part. "no because, haechan is so the type to fuck someone's sister." he was already wanting to kill himself listening to this challenging and dedicated debate on his sexuality and his newfound fucking of renjun's sister. he was whole heartedly convince there was an agenda against him.

yellow_3to3

1,471,917 likes
yellow_3to3: everyday i'm fighting the urge to fight someone and beat the living [THIS USER CAN NO LONGER BE REACHED]
view all 30,012 comments

peach..jaem: GO OFF KING AND BAHAHA THR PHOTO

user2: i'd let you beat the shit out of me 😞
| jenosmole: @user2 PLSSSSSS PREACH???

-
-
-

crossing his arms, he was really fighting his own self internally at the idea of huang yujie. what could be better than huang yujie in the first place? but the fact he had to deal with the entirety of nct teasing and basically assuming he was hooking up with her didn't rub the right way unfortunately. now he wasn't one to let baseless rumours effect his mood, but it was so reenforced by everyone he knew that it was ruining his mood, and by a lot might i add.

no one hates rumours like these more than he did. and he was losing it even more than he already was. he truly did feel a type of feeling towards yujie, but the over sexualizing of their relationship was going through the roof. was everyones only impression of himself was someone who would take advantage of the opposite gender? i mean come on, that's absurd for one and quite obnoxious to be fair.

he thought of himself as someone who respected others well, and this made him more sad than anything. does no one really realize how this can be taken the wrong way? pushing this wack ass agenda on him and then assuming he'd just take it in the ass? like what the hell was all of this bullshit. does no one actually care about what he has to say?

he has tried countless times to justify himself, but no one got the hint and will get the hint. like are you kidding me. this was stupid, really stupid, and no one was gonna listen to him. there was only so much you could do before people stopped caring about what you had to say huh?

i mean really, he says one thing, and everyone assumes the other. so in the end? the efforts made were just lost hope that he'll never get back because his group mates only care about what they believe. his friends didn't even care to listen.

i guess lee donghyuck is the huang fucker. unbelievable.

he did not work his ass off to be known as someone who fucks the huang siblings. he couldn't believe this was what would tarnish his name. not the outstanding and disgusting dating scandals he had to deal with. it was his own members setting up his downfall. god damn.

-

to womb sibling: i cant believe yall be acting like this for 23 yos 😞

from womb sibling: BITCH ITS SO OBVIOUS THO LIKE HES SETTING HIMSELF UP 😐

to womb sibling: yikes aggressive arent we
to womb sibling: but i mean come on, its a bit mean ngl
to womb sibling: esp for you... 😒

from womb sibling: hes always been like tho so how is it mean
from womb sibling: exposing his deepest secrets and fears fr 😼

to womb sibling: well i wouldnt want to be told i fuck someones sister 24/7 ig 🤷‍♀️
to womb sibling: hes cute so i cant complain being told he fucks me

from womb sibling: ew wtf
from womb sibling: what kinda wacky shit you on
from womb sibling: down bad or what

to womb sibling: can you blame me 🤷‍♀️

from womb sibling: mom is gonna laugh if she finds about this

to womb sibling: esp for the fact you participated in this whole ordeal

from womb sibling: okay listen its not as bad as you
from womb sibling: just a little situationship between you and your haechan 😘😘

to womb sibling: you cheeky bugger

from womb sibling: this cheeky bugger is gonna go tease your haechan some more

to womb sibling: do not call him my haechan 😐

-

laying in the practice room, his chest rose and fell as he tried to calm down. he had said that he'd stay behind and practice some more, but it was just another excuse to be left alone for a minute or two. he was tired, and his body had completely given up. yet he wouldn't give up. at least mentally.

he'd been spending so much time contemplating life as he worked himself to death. everyone didn't seem to understand why he acted the way he did. it was like fan behaviour, but with extra steps. yes, to an outsiders perspective, he was pretty much being absurd, but everyone was just being unfair. you fucked his sister this, you're into renjun that. he was sick of it all. everyday, he had been fighting himself to not blow up on anyone around him.

he knew better than to irrationally blow up on his friends for the sake of blowing up on them. but this constant push and pull was driving him nuts and he just couldn't take it anymore. so here he was. blowing off steam through dancing and struggling.

maybe he was being too indirect about it. no one ever believed him when he needed them to believe him. it was just playful teasing, but it hurt so much that no one even took a second to see if he was okay with it or not. well, teasing was something that happens naturally in friendships, but this was different. this was way different. because he felt hurt, he was hurt. and no one was listening to him.

he really liked the girl. he did, it was true and wasn't a lie at all, but others were ruining it for him. his love felt like another reason for people to make fun of him. he didn't mean to fall in love. he really didn't mean for it to happen. running his hands down his face, he could hardly control his breathing let alone his thoughts.

"knock knock." hearing the familiar voice, he tried to look back at the mirrors on the wall to see who had entered. "you doing okay bud?" he sighed, seeing none other than mark lee in the flesh walking up to him. "yeah. i'm fine. why are you here. don't you have schedules?" he hummed, patting the ground beside him to signal for him to sit down.

as the older settled next to him, he laid down and crossed his arms. "you usually overwork yourself when you say you're gonna go practice. i went to make sure you didn't pass out alone. what're you thinking about huh?" he questioned, turning to face the younger. he understood better than anyone else in all of nct of how he was when he was stressed out.

"everyone keeps assuming that i'm knocking up renjun's sister. i'm most certainly not and would never." he hissed at the idea again. it was so overused and pressured onto him. as if everyone was trying to gaslight him into thinking he fucked yujie. he would never do that, even if yujie wanted to either. it was so fucking weird that everyone kept suggesting it and was trying to convince him that it happened. was this just the impression everyone had of him?

"you aren't like that though."
"exactly!" he knew the older would get it. he wasn't the type to be like that to a girl, let alone a member's sister. he knew better than to do that, no matter how in love he was with yujie. "come on man. you know that you're better than that. don't let others ruin it for you." lightly punching his arm, the younger was overthinking this whole situation again. he had a habit of doing so when things just weren't giving him the finest of times in the world.

he didn't like being wrongly accused. that was something he learned early on about the younger lee and his habits. it was like a stab to his ego when he was wrongly accused and wrongly hurt.

"wanna sing to get your mind off of all of this? that usually helps you." he proposed to the younger. seeing his face morph between emotions as he processed the words fed to him, his face gradually lit up with joy and amusement. "if i said no, it'd be a sin now wouldn't it." he just knew how to cheer him up when he was down.

_0hjie

yohoo
hi cutie
yk youre mine right?
youre so cute

WHAT|
UHHH|
what?
yujie are you okay?

ofc i am why wouldnt i be
you know me come on

are you drunk?

maybe
whats it to you

its like 2pm yujie

so?
i made out with you for most
of the night
wheres the "its like 2pm" huh
babyboy?

JDHDJSBDNW|
EHEJFBMS|
thats not a fair comparison

trust me
it is
especially those pretty lips
you taste good you know
i could get used to it
kissing you more
having you

OH MY GOD???|
MS HUANG YUJIE??|
THE GRIP IS GONE|
uhm
yujie?

i want to kiss you
how can you blame me
i want you to belong to me
and only me

no one else can claim you
youre mine
fuck it
you're mine.

LORD WRF|
DID I SAVE S NATION??|
WHEN SHES POSSESSIVE
>>>>>>>>>>|
of course yujie

good boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 41 5
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–“ + ๐–๐–š๐–†๐–“๐–Œ ๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–๐–š๐–“ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ˜… the bad boy, lee haechan, falls for the innocent dancer, huang renjun โ˜… โœฉ 07-07-23...
205K 3.9K 52
When NCT Dream's Jaemin takes interest in a famous Instagram model Started-April 14, 2018 Ended- June 21, 2019 Ongoing( ) On hold ( ) Ended (...
62K 2.9K 18
โi know its just my imagination but he felted so realโž ใƒผ 2017 eun ยฉ loverenjun