𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐈-𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

由 ziaaaa_aaaa

σ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦... 更多

PROFILE
⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
Chapter 1: WELCOME TO THE I-LAND
Chapter 2: ENTRY TEST
Chapter 3: PART OF THE I-LAND
Chapter 4: FIRST TEST
Chapter 5: CONFLICT
Chapter 6: STILL YOUR FRIEND
Chapter 7: HI, I'M...
Chapter 8: I KNOW YOU
Chapter 9: LEESU-CHAN
Chapter 10: PREPARATION
Chapter 11: TEST RESULT
Chapter 12: FIRST ELIMINATION
Chapter 13: NEW I-LANDERs
Chapter 14: NEW FRIEND
Chapter 15: SECOND TEST
Chapter16: GUILT
Chapter 17: REVEALING THIRD TEST
Chapter 18: SHIRT
Chapter 19: THANK YOU, AGAIN
Chapter 20: THIRD TEST
Chapter21: LIKE
Chapter22: DREAM
Chapter23: YOU GOT THIS?
Chapter24: WHO
Chapter25: TRAINING CAMP
Chapter26: TRAINING CAMP 2
Chapter27: SECRET
Chapter28: HOW ABOUT
Chapter29: I NEED U TEAM
Chapter30: REST
Chapter31: MIDPOINT EVALUATION
Chapter32: BRACELET
Chapter33: STAY WITH ME
Chapter34: LEELEES
Chapter35: PEN AND PAPERS
Chapter37: HAND WRITTEN
Chapter38: LETTERS/FLASHBACKS
Chapter39: DEAR, JAY
A/N
BOOK 2
Chapter40: BRAVE
Chapter41: IDOL
Chapter42: FRIENDS
Chapter43: ONE OF YOU
Chapter43: NOTE
Chapter44: STARED
Chapter45: GAMES CATERER 1
Chapter46: GAMES CATERER 2
Chapter47: GAMES CATERER 3
Chapter48: DATE
Chapter49: HIDE
Chapter50: DINNER
Chapter51: Imo (Aunt)
Chapter52: SPENDING DAY-OFF
Chapter53: PAST?
Chapter54: LIVE
Chapter55: ICE CREAM
Chapter56: ELOISE
IM LEESU MOMENT
IM LEESU MOMENT PT. 2
A/N (MUST READ!)
Chapter57: GIANT
Chapter58: FIX YOU
Chapter59: DINNER
Chapter60: SAMGYETANG
Chapter61: BIRTHDAY?
Chapter61: GIFTS
Chapter62: PEPERO
Chapter63: CAKE
Chapter64: GUITAR
Chapter65: MAMA 2022
Chapter66: NABI (BUTTERFLY)
Chapter67: CAR
Chapter68: NADO
Chapter69: FEARNADA DAY 1
Chapter70: FEARNADA DAY 2
Chapter71: BUSAN
Chapter72: BUSAN 2
Chapter73: HANGANG RIVER
Chapter74: CHICKEN
THEIR MOMENTS PT.1
Chapter75: SHOELACE
Chapter76: RUMORED
Chapter77: SOMEONE
Chapter78: NECKLACE
Chapter79: SUNLOUNGER
Chapter80: WINE
Chapter81: FLAME RISES
Chapter82: FLAME RISES
Chapter83: WALLPAPER
Chapter84: TIME
Chapter85: MAMA 2023
Chapter86
Chapter87

Chapter36: GOOD NIGHT

1.6K 38 2
由 ziaaaa_aaaa

Everyone is started their day by eating their breakfast. They only have two days before they perform the mission they are practicing.

Leesu on the other hand has been quiet, barely eating her breakfast just like the other days. Some can notice it but some don't, but they decided to not talk about it since it might not that important.

They proceed to their own practice room. Sunoo is leading the team "Chamber 5", together with Heeseung since Sunoo need help in some areas.

"Let's take a break for 10 minutes". Sunoo said while breathing heavily.

"Drink water and rest for 10 minutes". Heeseung added and opened the door.

"Aren't you going to drink?". He asked when everyone left but Leesu's still in the practice room.

"I'll follow". She replied but still standing, staring at her reflection on the mirror. Heeseung nodded and closed the door.

Leesu lay on the floor with her eyes closed, arms also spread on the floor, starting to breathe normally.

She feels so tired even though she only have 3 lines throughout the song, but of course she still dance for 3 mins, but her tiredness is different from the tiredness she felt throughout her journey as a trainee for years.

"Heeseung-hyung said you're here". She heard a voice, followed by a footsteps. She stay in her position, not minding him.

"Should I cook steak?". She quickly shook her head as a response.

"Then, what do you want to eat?". He asked again and looked at the laying lady.

"Nothing...". She answered.

"Well, that's not great. You haven't eaten breakfast". He suddenly sounded like a father nagging his daughter.

"I just don't have an appetite. I'm not hungry. You know that if i'm hungry, i'll eat". She felt a movement but still staying in her position.

"What's happening, Leesu?". He asked as he sat down in the corner of the whole mirror in front.

"Nothing is happening, I'm tired, that's all, Jay". She quickly said.

There's a silence between them, circling the room. The two stays at their places in silence for the next minutes. Despite of Leesu still has her eyes closed, she can still feel that he's with her.

On the other area of the I-LAND, the two group seen drinking water at the kitchen area. Some are talking and some are just peacefully roaming.

"Something's happening to Leesu". Jake whispered to Sunghoon at the pantry.

"Like what?". Sunghoon asked, still whispering even though they are just the only one at the pantry.

"I don't know, if i knew i won't go to you". Jake shook his head and laughed.

"She just might be tired, don't mind her because she doesn't want to be burden to everyone. She will talk to us if she needed to so just calm". He replied and opened the snack he get.

"I'm just worried...". Jake said to himself.

At afternoon, they had their lunch. Still, Leesu ate a very small amount of her food and went straight to their bed room.

A pair of eyes followed her as she went to their bed room. His eyes then landed to her lunchbox, she barely touched them again.

Before they return to their practice, they got called to go to the supply room. They all go shocked because the room is now filled with their clothes that they're going to wear for this mission, together with their accessories and props they're going to use.

"It's your favorite color". Jay said to the person beside her.

"It such a shame". She respond, looking at her clothes.

"What do you mean?". The confused Jay asked.

"Hmm? nothing". She awkwardly laughed and moved to the accessories.

It's such a shame that I won't be able to wear them.

The night is slowly coming, they're still at the practice room. Then everyone decided to just continue tomorrow.

Leesu still keeping distance to everyone. After everyone left, she headed to the piano room. Just letting her hands do its thing. She randomly playing any music she remembered.

Nothing comes to her mind, except about her decision she made last night.

"Hey...". She looked at the doorsteps and saw him standing there.

"Hi...". She replied and continue making sounds on the piano.

He went inside the room and sit on the sofa behind her, exactly facing her. Again, the room filled with silence.

"Jay... can we forget what happened last night?". The lady said that made his eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait, why?". He asked.

"I-I just think it's n-not r-right. I want us to stay what we used to be, just like the o-"

"Can you please stop? This is us, the us that we used to be. Please, Leesu stop it". He gently said to the lady, still being gentle despite of him being hurt with the lady's words.

"But, it's not right. You know what i'm talking about and don't be a fool". She said, her finger stops.

"You can't just tell me to forget about it, you just don't get to tell my mind and heart to forget that". He still disagreeing.

"It never happened. For me, it never happened". She stand up and leave the room.

While everyone is eating their dinner, Leesu sneaks into their room and quickly but quietly get all her stuff. Putting her clothes inside her luggage and looked outside to see everyone.

They all now at the kitchen, some are washing the dishes, some are at the pantry, and some are just sitting while chatting. She took the opportunity and got escorted by the staff to get her things.

She went back to the guys and joined them. She even started to get ready for sleep.

When everyone is now on their own bed laying down, Leesu went to the lower rank room. She hugged the three maknae with Hanbin, sharing the room.

"Good night, Ni-Ki".
"Good night, Taki"
"Good night, Daniel"
"Good night, Hanbinie"

She then go to their room, Jay, Sunghoon, Jake,and Jungwon. She go hugged Sunghoon, Jake, and Jungwon, the two are just used to her hugging them every night to say good night while Jake is just new to it but slowly getting used to.

She's a bit hesitant to go to Jay, but still go and went up to his bed. She extended her arms with a small smile. Leesu wrapped her arms around her, followed by his. A tear dropped but she quickly wiped it. The other three looked at each other, sensing the mood and then looked at the cameras. The three boys get up and temporarily switched off the camera. The boys are now smirking.

Unexpectedly, their hug last for a minute. They definitely missed each other's embrace. Jay slowly caressing her back while she put her chin on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry...". She said before letting go the hug. She go to the last room without looking back.

Sunoo, K, and Heeseung is the last three people she gave a hugged and said good night before going back to their room and slide into her blanket and fall asleep.

The next day, everyone is getting awake one by one and proceed to do their morning routine. On their way to eat their breakfast, alarm made a sound and followed by-

"I-LANDERs, come to the living room".

"Have you seen Leesu?". Jay asked the boys slowly gathering at the living room.

"No, you guys are with her". K said.

"But we woke up, she's not on her bed. We thought Noona's getting ready but the comfort room is empty". Jungwon added.

Heeseung on his way to go to the practice room when a staff went out and approaching the living room with the Producer/Pd-nim.

They have a couple of paperbag with them. Everyone is getting confused about the paperbag but more confused why they're seeing staff with the Producer.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.9K 435 14
HIATUS. _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ❛𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒑𝒓...
1.7K 24 8
This is a oneshot book for K-Pop girl groups! This is a safe space for everyone `;:゛;`;・(°ε° ) warning!!!!!!! there MAY(maybe) be mature themes some...
23.1K 1.1K 41
"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...
188K 6.6K 44
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" -𝓙𝓪𝔂 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ!) ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪ...