Our Maknae | [ NCT 22TH MEMBE...

بواسطة Dreamhopen

"I might be the only girl in the group but ... yeah there's no but, i'm just the only girl in the group, welc... المزيد

°HER°
°HOW SHE GOT TO SM°
°SM ROOKIES°
°dorm life°
°relationships°
°debuts°
°Jiheun's facts°
°saved as what ?°
°Periods°
°chenji°
°Schedule°
°Group chat°
°Group chat°
°Grandmother°
°1 Bullies 1°
°2 Bullies 2°
°Dating scandal°
°Dreamies' Thang°
°Tour°
°Crushes & drama°
°Wrong timing°
°I am here°
°It is still going down°
°issues should be taken slowly°
°As long as we got eachother °
°no tears left to cry°
°You, you, YOU°

°Crushes all over°

305 6 0
بواسطة Dreamhopen

Jiheun finds herself alone in the waiting room, staring at her reflection in the vanity mirror completely shocked about whatever flips her heart seemed to have done in the presence and comfort of sungchan.

"Pull yourself together jiheun." The girl mumbled as she put her hair behind her ears and took a deep breath.

Truth to be told, she was shocked cause she did not get over Jisung that quickly to show any signs or displays of affection for sungchan, but the way he looked at her, the comfort that laced her in his presence was enough to put any girl in the most conflict-free of states. 

That felt good. So good, like it was the reminder she needed to assure herself that no, she was not the problem in the situation and that nothing could have changed the outcome. It felt like sungchan was sent to her to remind her of who she truly is, someone with great virtues and liberties. Whatever Jisung is doing, it is giving her the ick. 

So with that, she comes to decides that she should get up and go finish the remaining work and enjoy sungchan's company for the rest of the day.

She carefully sits down in front of the cameras again, beside the male whose gaze did not leave her one second, and takes a deep breath.

"Are you feeling any better?" Sungchan asks and the girl nods with a relieved sigh, she does feel better. 

"I do. Thanks to you." She smiles as she sees the crew getting ready to shoot and has sungchan sigh in relief as he as well turns to the camera.

"We are going to ask you a bunch of questions, all you need to do is answer with the most genuine answers, alright?" The producer asks and the two teenagers nods their heads.

"So jiheun, how does it feel to work in the fashion industry?" 

"Although I started only recently to model for some brands, I can not express how deeply I am infatuated with not only the aesthetic part of the job but the fittings as well, the whole ideology of how clothes are meant to be a pleasure on the skin and how it helps to feel better in one's own skin. I think that I am very lucky to be able to fit in the standards of so many brands, So I am incredibly thankful for this experience." The girl answers with a smile on as she has not only the crew dazzled, but the idol beside her as well.

"Sungchan, what does it feel to be the new addition to NCT?" The director asks and the boy has to be snapped to realize that he should focus.

"Oh, as the new member, it does feel amazing. Quite intimidating knowing how the whole nct dynamic works not only with an established fanbase but also with established units. But I'm extremely thankful for all the support I am getting not only from the fans but from my members, it is an honor to work with people I have previously admired from afar so closely now." Sungchan answers as he starts getting his confidence back.

"Does that mean you were an nct fan before?" The head manager asks and sungchan smiles with a nod, "Who was your bias?" She proceeds to ask and sungchan could be seen having a faint blush.

"Obviously missy here," Sungchan points at jiheun as jiheun chuckles, "Oh I was your bias?" She asks half teasing, half curious, and sungchan nods as the staff almost cooed at their interactions, "You were my celebrity crush."

"Jiheun, why did you choose sungchan for this shoot?" The manager asks and jiheun shots up a big smile, "Because he is handsome!"

The crew audibly chuckled at sungchan going beef red from the compliment, certainly, it felt awesome to be called that by the girl of your dreams.

"He is tall, personable, fits the brand, conducts himself with confidence and I'm comfortable shooting with him. Therefore I thought of it only fair to choose him, and I see that I made the right choice didn't I producer-nim?" The girl winks at the man playfully before the cast explodes into a fit of giggles from how charismatic the girl is.

Sungchan beside her was long gone as he almost had a stroke hearing her talking so highly of him.

"You two looked great together, indeed a wise choice Jiheun-ssi." The producer confirms and that makes the girl chuckle.

Their interview goes great and soon before they knew it, they were done for the day and in the car getting ready to go home. Sungchan and jiheun sat in the back seats while their manager drove to the dorms.

"You have any plans for tonight?" Sungchan asked as he suddenly put his phone away and stirred the girl from hers.

"Maybe watching a series again until my eyes fall out or get screamed at by Taeyong oppa?" The girl says with light humor to it and sungchan chuckles at that.

"Then how about we go out to eat? You know so you won't get screamed at by hyung. It's going to be on me as a thank you for the shoot." He says with a small confident smile even tho his palms are wet from sweat.

"Alright, but dessert included!" Jiheun mumbles so the manager won't hear and sungchan laughs, "No problems." 

"Meanwhile, you find me handsome?" Sungchan decides to tease as he raises his eyebrows and the girl had to have a faint blush at how confident he seemed and chuckled.

"You find me pretty?" The girl shoots back and they hold eye contact for a second before both chuckle.

"Whole Korea finds you pretty, you are the standard," Sungchan answers as he leans into the seat and Jiheun has to act as if this did not make her feel butterflies, "Who am I to differ?!" Sungchan adds and the girl giggles.

"Well, you are handsome too! And believe me, it is not only my opinion!" The girl tries to match the energy but sungchan only smirks at her, "But I'm only seeking your opinion thought?" He answers and that definitely has the girl blushing.

"So flirty oppa," She says with a teasing smile and the male only shrugs as he giggles.

As soon as the two idols arrived in the dorms' neighborhood, both decided that it was a lovely night to go to Lotte World to have a fresh glance at the space. It has been a while for both. 

(for reference that is what they were wearing cause I'm so obsessed with both outfits.)

It did not take them long to get to their destination, and as promised, the first thing they did was go to a restaurant and eat.

They sat down and ordered, and thankfully it was not that crowded.

"Jiheunie, sweet or salty food?" Sungchan asks as he puts sanitizer on, jiheun doing the same thing and chuckling in the process, "Without a doubt salty, I don't like sweets that much." She exclaims and sungchan nods, "Same, too much sugar intake." 

"Says the one who ordered a strawberry Oreo smoothie." Jiheun teases and Sungchan raises a brow at her daringly and if you squint a little, fondly too.

"Says the one who ordered a chocolate milkshake AND a chocolate brownie with it!" He teases back and Jiheun laughs blatantly at that, "Dude! dude! Your favorite thing in the world is macaroons, name something sweeter than that!" 

"What! It is good! So what if I like macaroons" The girl exclaims and Sungchan chuckles with a nod, "I'll make sure to get you some later then." 

The female idol stares at him fondly after that, something so endearing about the way sungchan just knows how macaroons are her favorite and how he promises to get her some later.

Their food arrives and both teenagers are more than thrilled to dig in, but Jiheun just has to take a picture of the food beforehand, "Hold on oppa," She mumbles as Sungchan almost groans cause the food is too inviting to not put anything in his mouth.

"Go ahead," The girl says and Sungchan doesn't even notice that he is being filmed as he takes his chopsticks and digs in. When he looks up he has to chuckle at the girl's doings.

"Are you going to eat or do I have it all for myself?" Sungchan asks as he stares at her through the camera, Jiheun chuckles at how handsome and pretty he looks while having a rice cake popped in his mouth.

"I am, I'm just amazed at how you look so decent and pretty while eating! Truly some quality content for my Instagram!" She exclaims as she puts the phone down and takes the chopsticks to eat.

"Oh, I look Pretty? Aren't you the one who wrote the book on the very subject?" Sungchan teases and the girl giggles before nodding, "The IT Pretty, written by Jung Jiheun, published by Jung Sungchan." Sungchan makes a hand motion of declaration and that has the girl laughing at his antics.

They eat a meal that could feed four and then they decide to do a tour around so they could digest whatever they just have consumed. Dessert would have to wait with all those side dishes they had.

They walk for a while as they see all the boutiques and the souvenirs, Jiheun checking each one of them cause why not, sungchan following behind without any choice.

"See the problem with these boutiques is that I could spend every penny I own here," Jiheun explains as she eyes the set of bracelets displayed and Sungchan has to tsk at that.

"It's not that they are extremely beautiful, it is the staff that compliments so much that they make you believe that it is an indispensable piece of jewelry to own!" He explains and the girl chuckles while being confused.

"What do you mean?" She asks intrigued at whatever theory he was on.

"Look right here," Sungchan asks as he crosses his arms and directs his gaze at the male staff who was conversing with a girl about a bracelet, the girl follows his gaze, " He is probably telling her how delightful it looks on her wrist, and he probably tells every customer exactly that." 

Jiheun chuckles at his remark as she takes one of the bracelets to try it on while shaking her head, that until the same staff comes to her.

"It looks delightful on you miss!" The staff exclaims and Jiheun lets out a cackle at the irony of things while the staff is seemingly confused, sungchan tries to hold his laugh at that.

"Oh .. thank you." Jiheun thanked him while holding herself from laughing with an ungodly sound, and as soon as the male leaves she turns to Sungchan while hitting his arm lightly.

 "That was entirely your fault!" She says with a capricious smile and a little frown making Sungchan almost coo at how adorable she looked, "Well you didn't have to laugh that way!"

"How did you see that coming?!" The girl asks stupefied and the other shrugs his shoulders, "I know my way around these things." 

"Impressive I admit," The girl voices with a little smile as she takes the bracelet to purchase it, "Thought, I want to purchase this." The girl checks her purse for money while the male looks at the bracelet, "You sure?" He asks in pure curiosity and the girl nods.

"Yeah, like it caught my radar, radar detecting cute, radar beeping, and now somehow I need to buy it!" She explains and Sungchan laughs.

"That would explain the beep I heard when we first met, huh?" He teases and the girl has to roll her eyes at how bold he is.

"Maybe," She elongates the word to flirt back and that only makes Sungchan smile more.

After going out of that store, they walk around for a while and purchase more sweets to eat completely ignoring their diets. Jiheun has to admit that it feels nice, after the blowout she had with Jisung, this feels extremely nice.

They reach the park where seemingly lots of people are watching some basketball game, they decide to sit down on the grass for a while.

"Ah, I wonder who is awake at the dorms." Jiheun mumbles and Sungchan sighs with her, "I have no idea, I just know we had fun and way too much food." He says with a smile and the girl reciprocates.

"Tha best rice cakes I ate in a while!" She kisses the tips of her joined fingers for more effective and that makes Sungchan chuckle, "And really sungchan, I had so much fun, you really made me forget about what happened earlier." 

"Oh, no problem! if you haven't noticed yet I love spending time with you, it feels like a personal fanservice from my bias!" Sungchan exclaims with humor laced in his voice and it makes the young woman chuckle.

"Well, you might be my favorite fan then." She says with eyes filled with pure sincerity and it makes sungchan's heart skip a beat. Truly how can someone reject her? She looks, acts, and feels like a dream, and yet jisung took her for granted.

"Jiheunie, can I ask?" Sungchan's voice is clearly much more serious and that catches the girl off guard, she nods nonetheless.

"How do you truly feel about the situation with jisung?" Sungchan is aware of how misplaced the question is, but he can't help but feel a little push inside of him, something he hadn't felt in a while, and at that specific moment, he let it take over him.

The girl's eyes visibly change, from the crooked and glimmering eye smile she previously had to a much calmer and denser look. She looks more serious and aware of herself and her surroundings as well.

"Well I don't know oppa, I guess I'm hurt, my feelings are hurt too." She answers a tad too calmly, and sungchan remains silent as he wants nothing but to listen to her.

"I feel dumb too, 'cause I thought we had something going on, turns out I was not even worth fighting for." She says dryly and sungchan sighs almost irritated at jisung.

"You are worth fighting for Jiheun, if he doesn't fight for you, then best believe there are lots of men who are willing to." Sungchan says determined, "Me included." He whispers the last part but Jiheun hears it clearly and neatly. She smiles at him for a second cause sungchan is just adorable.

"You are lovely, are you aware of that?" Jiheun asks as she gets up from the grass and helps Sungchan up too.

"Oh I know, had the notion before." Sungchan says smugly and the girl laughs at the smart-ass reply, "Thank you oppa for cheering me up, it means a lot." The girl voices and she leans in to kiss his cheek, completely surprising him. 

I fancy you <3<3<3<3<3<3

  _DREAM_

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39.8K 878 16
𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙... 𝐧...
73.3K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.
85.9K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
2K 45 20
"𝑬𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝒚𝒂, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐" 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 ; 𝟤𝟥ʳᵈ 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟤𝟢' 𝙀𝙣𝙙 ; 𝟣𝟫ᵗʰ 𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙮...