I Still Miss You 💔. By A.ZC...

By perfectmafiaboss

Xandros, a 20-year-old, not too lively and not too excessively grumpy, finds himself in a forever place of a... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part I
Chapter 18 part II
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36 part ii
Chapter 37 part i
Chapter 37 part ii
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
ASHTON COMING LIVE TO YOUR SCREENS!!!!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 25

147 19 50
By perfectmafiaboss

XANDROS

"Sometimes............. sometimes there is so much to say that being silent is easier."

Ava sat in front of me, "If you need time, I can give you that. I don't want to force you, Xos."

I sighed and shook my head, "It's not that."

"Then?"

"I lost my relatives, I lost mum, dad, Toby and a sister. I don't want to lose you."

"Sister?"

I nodded, "Mum had a miscarriage right before delivery. Before Toby. She couldn't make it."

Ava sat next to me and held my hand, "I'm so sorry."

I chuckled, "Never your fault, hun. It's just..............."

"Hmm?"

I looked at her as I tried to keep my tears at bay when I whispered, "I don't know how much longer you or I will live. Everyone I loved, passed away in a split second and I just don't know how much more time we have, angel." Her eyes softened as a tear rolled down her cheek when I wiped it away, "I know it's you. It might be too early to tell you this, but I know that you are THE ONE for me. I may not be "the one" for you, but for me? You certainly are.

I can already see you marrying me, being my beautiful bride and carrying my kids inside you. I can picture a family with you, coming home to you, kissing you and telling you how beautiful you look in pyjamas with flour all over you and a cranky ass baby in your arms as you make cookies for us." She laughed when I chuckled and intertwined our hands together, both of us gazing there when I nodded, "I see it all.

You. Me. Together and never separable. I just.......... I just don't want to delay more, Ava. I have already lost so much, I'm just not in a position to lose more. I know we are university students, first year students, about to be second year students," I looked at her and smiled, "Being horrible students doesn't mean that we'll be horrible parents."

She laughed and laid her head on my shoulder when I kissed her head, "I love you, Ava Grace. I fucking love you so much and I can tell you it's love. I can tell because I am scared to lose it."

She stilled and kept sitting there when I pulled her by her hand and rushed upstairs to her room. Locking it behind me, I just pulled her in for a hug. She first tensed around me and eventually gave in. I rubbed her back and kissed her head when I whispered, "There are two things swirling densely in this world and terribly been mistaken for; infatuation and love. When you see a woman and the first thought that comes to your mind is that, 'I need to be friends with her.'? That's infatuation. But when you look at a woman and the first thought that comes to your mind is that, 'I want to marry her. Make her my bride.'? Now that's love."

I held Ava's face in my hands and made her look into my eyes when I whispered, "And I love you, Ava Grace. I fucking love you so much. The first thought that ever came into my mind after I saw you was to wed you, make you mine, give you my name and make you my bride. Nothing less than that."

She made a puppy face when I smacked her head, "Go fuck yourself." She GASPED when I laughed and pointed at her, "Now THAT'S our love."

Ava giggled and jumped into my arms when I held her close to me, her wrapping her legs around my waist as I hugged her. Her mum was on her way or I would have laid my girl down and simply made love to her for the whole night. To tell her and show her for how much she means to me. That I only see her and her as my life now, the reason for me to live and work hard for. That's all about it.

*

We all were having dinner together when Owen asked, "Monsieur?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Yes, dumboo?"

He giggled, "Did AG tell you about the time I was born?"

I looked at Ava to see her pink in the face when I spoke, "You should have seen the forecast and expected an earthquake before, darling."

Everyone laughed when Owen protested, "Heyyyy!"

I chuckled, "No buddy, your sister never told me."

He grinned, "She cried."

"Understandable. First she was getting hundred percent of her property and now, you came in between wiggling your butt like a little handsome racoon."

Ms. Johnsonn laughed when Ava swatted my arm, "It's not that. He was just so cute that I cried."

I just nodded and didn't respond because I imagined Ava crying while she was in the delivery room giving birth to our child. Me standing next to her, holding a video camera to record her reaction and her crying happy tears with that little nose of hers red as she cuddles our newborn and hugs him/her as I run my hand through her hair to try to relaxen her after the toughest phase of delivery. That almost made me tear up because of how beautiful that image was.

*

I was leaving their house and was stepping down the main stairs when a set of soft arms wrapped themselves around my waist as Ava placed her chin on my shoulder, "Hi."

I chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Hey you."

She kissed my cheek back when she tightened her coat around her, took my coat from my hands and made me wear it, which only meant that she wanted me to stay outside for a bit more, and I was completely fine by it. After buttoning up my coat, after tightening the muffler around my neck and after pulling me down by my collar, she pecked me, held my hand and ran out of the house, pulling me along.

I didn't understand what this woman was doing but apparently something stupid when I just ran after her and made sure that no harm came her way. We went into the nearest park and obviouslyyyyy there was no one there. No one in their right mind would come out in the park in the dead of the night, in the extreme cold, with extreme cold winds blowing and definitely negative thirteen or seventeen here, except us.

Ava was mad for bringing me here but then again, you only live once and it's better to live it to the fullest.

She kept pulling me along when she went to a tree and started climbing it. My eyes widened when I looked back to see that that there was so much of fog that not even the closest swing could be seen. I looked at her and deadass went, "Ava, are you nuts?"

"Nopes, I am boobs and a sexy ass pussy."

I growled in annoyance, "Gracelynn."

"Trust me."

"Humans make mistakes but a stupid human would make this mistake."

Her voice sharpened, "Davidson. Follow me."

I sighed and started following her, my teeth chattering as we climbed up the steps, my bones freezing to their depths when I thought that atleast I would die with the woman I thought loved me, right next to me because no way in hell could someone torture me like this if they loved me-oooo right at the top, I finally saw a small treehouse.

Wondering in amazement, I kept climbing high when we both got into it. It was clean with small rugs and carpets laying there. A bag of cookies, crisps and juices were scattered around when I wrinkled my nose in disgust and pointed at them, "I don't even know how old they are and I don't even want to see them as old food makes me want to throw up. Just like your thinking right now. Yuck."

Ava pulled her muffler around herself and pecked me, "Shutup boy, I cleaned this whole place yesterday and placed these today for the both of us."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her, "You climbed thrice? What are you, a monkey?"

She had her lips in a thin line when I broke the silence again, "What guarantee did you have that I would come here?" and she fucking smiled, "Our love."

I squinted my eyes and flipped her a taunting smile with a middle finger when she giggled. Laying out my outstretched hands, she placed hers in mine when I pulled her close. An automatic smile melted over my lips when closing the door of the treehouse, Ava sat onto my lap before changing her mind and pushing me back to lie down. She got on top of me when smacking her ass, I whispered, "You're crazy, A V."

Rubbing circles over my chest, she nodded, "I love you."

I kissed her forehead, "I love you too."

We both got up, had some crisps and cookies with a box of juice each and it was actually refreshing to feel it so cold in this cold. We sat there and talked for some time when I pulled her on top of me and laid down again. We made sure that we had a sound enough break from our eatables when I looked into her eyes as she looked back into mine. We both kept battling our senses as to who would ask the question first when I raised an eyebrow and she immediately nodded and I quickly started to unfasten my belt as she unzipped her pants.

Not wanting to be completely naked because of the cold, I laid her next to me and got on top of her to blanket a layer of warmth around her when her breathing hitched as she looked at me. Softly rubbing the side of her face with the back of my palm, I whispered, "I love you, Ava Grace. I love you so very fucking much."

AVA

"And I love you too, Xandros Davidson. I love you so very fucking much. And a happy Christmas to you." and he slid in when he stopped, his eyes widening when he fumbled to get his phone out. I giggled and pulled him closer, sinking him deeper within me when he placed his phone aside and bent low to kiss me, "Happy fucking celebration to you too, my dearest idiot."

I laughed when he slowly pumped in and out of me, placing both of my hands above my head, his hands pinning them on the ground as the delicious veins on his arms greeted me as he kept pumping in and out of me. His thrusts changed intensity, sometimes slowing down, sometimes hitting my G-spot harshly, when at other times he would tighten his hands around my wrists at the top of my head, occasionally circling his thumb around them and would bend low and capture my lips in his as his rhythm would painfully get slow but not enough to annoy me or throw me over the edge because he wasn't playing with me, he was making love.

Our bodies rocked with each other with him sometimes rotating his hips and then thrusting into me, earning an unstoppable moan from within me when he would bury his face in my neck and leave hickeys all the way. He had his forehead on top of mine, his eyes boring into mine finding everything within my soul when I tilted my head, and moved up a bit to claim his lips. A groan escaped his mouth as he left my hands and circled them around my neck, caging me in as I circled my arms around his waist pulling him in closer.

With each slight thrust, he would kiss me, utter sweet-nothings in my ear and actually make me feel loved. It was as if I was the only rose in the garden of thorns, as if after every single fight that I fought alone, he finally emerged without me asking him myself, to be there for me and never leave my side.

It made me feel that Xandros did not only like me because of my body which I hated a lot, but he........ he actually loved me for who I am and he had shown it to me countless number of times. Shifting my legs higher and more wrapped around his, he shoved in deeper, slowly and romantically as he laid kisses down my neck and cheek, on my forehead and then kissing me slowly, constantly telling me how much he loved me, which just made this night even more better.

With one last thrust, he came undone inside of me and I matched his release with one of my own when he laid his forehead over mine and breathed heavily, "What time is it?"

I checked his mobile and replied, "12:16."

"Hmm." and burying his face in the crook of my neck, he just laid on top of me and pulled me into a hug with us lying there. He made sure that his weight didn't crush me when he whispered, "Do you want me to buy Plan-B for you tomorrow on the go?"

I ran my hands through his hair, "Why?"

"It's expensive and we both are mutually agreeing on having sex, so you alone shouldn't be the one to bear all the expenses. So, let me know."

I thought for a few minutes when I kissed his head, "I don't want to have any pills or any form of contraceptives."

His head snapped up when he looked at me, shock plastered all over his face when he stuttered, "W-w-what?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cringiest chapter by far. Please bear with me, sometimes an author also slips.

Peace.

A.ZChaudhry

My insta: anachaudhry123

Insta: authora.zchaudhry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 340 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
76 5 28
*THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RELATION OF THE CHARACTERS OR SITUATIONS TO REAL LIFE ARE NOT INTENTIONAL AND ANY SIMILARITIES TO REAL LIFE ARE A RES...
18 4 1
DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR BOOK TWO OF THE PANDORA SERIES. ADDITIONALLY, SOME EXPLAINATIONS ARE NONCANON. CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND DEPI...
30.4K 304 26
𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...