THE ATOM-SMASHER

By somedudeudontknow

The Atom.. A title passed down by the L/N family from generations to generations, always looking for the gif... More

THE ATOM-SMASHER
BASIC-INFORMATION (BIO)
ATOM-TRAINING
(PROLOGUE): Point-Blank
(CHAPTER 1): The Atom?
(CHAPTER 2): A Wade In The Park
(CHAPTER 3): Smash & Slash
(CHAPTER 4): Bone-Breaker
ANT-MAN
(CHAPTER 5): Pym-Technologies
(CHAPTER 6): Scott Lang
(CHAPTER 7): Ant & Atom Training
(CHAPTER 8): Operation Steal Stuff
(CHAPTER 9): A Little Plan Never Hurt
(CHAPTER 10): Yellow, Red & Blue
ATOM-SMASHER: READY AIM FIRE
(CHAPTER 11): Target On My Back
(CHAPTER 12): Captivity? Or Freedom?
(CHAPTER 13): The Atomiser
(CHAPTER 14): Mother & Son
(CHAPTER 15): The Bigger They Are..
CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
(CHAPTER 16): House-Call
(CHAPTER 18): Prisoners Blue's
AVENGERS: INFINITY-WAR
(CHAPTER 19): Break Time's Over
(CHAPTER 20): Preperation..For War?
(CHAPTER 21): Together We Stand
(CHAPTER 22): Failure
DEADPOOL 2
(CHAPTER 23): The Sombre Life
(CHAPTER 24): Job-Finders
(CHAPTER 25): A Familiar Voice
(CHAPTER 26.) The Professer
(CHAPTER 27): A Rising Fire
AVENGERS: ENDGAME
(CHAPTER 28): Catching Up
(CHAPTER 29): Quantum Time Travel?
IMPORTANT (A/N) IMPORTANT
(CHAPTER 30): Iron-Brain, Gamma-Brain
IMPORTANT (A/N) IMPORTANT 2.
THE NEW BOOKS + REBOOT

(CHAPTER 17): Right Or Wrong?

468 12 1
By somedudeudontknow

" Can you just do what you do best, Please?"
________

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW
LOCATION: GERMANY, LEIPZIG-HALLE AIRPORT. (HIDDEN AREA).
(1 DAY SINCE LAST CHAPTER)

" Remember Y/N. He won't go down without a fight."

A whole day had passed since I had arrived in Germany with Peter and Happy. Ever since then, I've been reading up on what exactly has been going on and where it's lead us today. Not only did we plan to stop Barnes incase he hurt anyone else, But we also intend to stop the Captain America as well. I don't know how I feel about this, But if this is the way to keep people safe. Then, I'll have to just keep my head down and do my job. According to Tony and Happy, They have the data they need to confirm that Captain America will be having his very own team, Which only consisted of Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Bucky. It was very unclear if he would be having any backup.

Now however, I was seen on a near by rooftop next to Peter. We would be called in when necessary. As I look down towards the ground beneath Pete and I, I quickly see Captain America walking out into the airport. Dressed in his suit, And also holding his vibranuim shield..

NO ONE's POINT OF VIEW

As Steve walks onto the run way of the Airport he quickly spots his target vehicle before making his way towards it. Just as he goes to sprint towards it, a strange device is suddenly launched onto the Helicopter before a surge of electricity pulses through the Helicopter instantly shutting it down. Before he could run any where else however, Both Tony Stark and James Rhodes were seen quickly landing on the ground before standing tall and looking at Steve.

Tony's helmet retracts as he begins to talk in his usual tone,

Tony: Wow...It's just so weird how you run into people at the airport (looks at Rhodes) Don't you find it weird?

Rhodes: Definitely weird..

Rhodes replies, Following along with Tony's joke.

Before either Tony or Rhodes could speak, Steve quickly intervenes causing Tony to quickly divert his attention to him.

Steve: Hear me out, Tony. That doctor-The physiatrist..He is behind all of this-

As Steve goes to continue with his sentence, A thud is heard causing Steve to quickly turn his head. Only to see the prince of Wakanda himself leaping into the airport before landing on the ground near Steve.

T'Challa: Captain..

Steve: You're highness..

Steve replies, equally just as cold as T'Challa.

Tony: Anyways...Ross gave me thirty six hours to bring Barnes in, That was twenty four hours ago..Can you help a brother out?

Steve: Tony..You are after the wrong guy..

With each word Steve said, Tony's anger only began to rise more and more.

Tony: You're judgement is askew..You're old war buddy killed innocent people-

Steve quickly cuts Tony off.

Steve: And there are five more super-soldiers just like him..I can't let that doctor get to them first, Tony..I can't..

???: Steve..

As the feminine voice says this, Steve quickly turns around. Only to be met with the infamous Black Widow herself..

Natasha: You know what's about to happen..Do you really wanna punch you're way out of this?

Instead of replying, Steve just looks back at Tony. His nostrils flaring whilst he ready's for anything. With Tony however, He scoffs in anger and annoyance before speaking out again, Not to Steve this time however..

Tony: That's it..I've run out of patience..Underroo's you're up!

Just as Tony says this, A strange webbing of sorts flies out from above before another web slings down and grabs the shield directly from Cap's hand. The figure lands on a near-by car before looking up at everyone present..

Tony chuckles before speaking out,

Tony: Nice job, Kid!

Pete stands up from his hero-landing before speaking.

Peter: Thanks...Well I could've stuck the landing a little better it's just-Well New suit is all-I-I mean it's nothing Mr.Stark is perfect!

Tony: Y-Yeah...We don't really need to make a conversation out of this, Kid..

As Tony says this, An awkward silence falls over the entire group before Peter ends up speaking yet again.

Peter: Cap-Captain! Big fan, Spider-Man..

Steve chuckles before looking at Tony..

Steve: (chuckles) You've been busy, Tony.

Another flash of anger and annoyance washes over Tony as he quickly turns towards Steve and speaks.

Tony: First off, You have been a complete idiot..Dragging in Clint..rescuing Wanda from a safe place, Unlike you, I'm trying to follow the rules and keep the team together..A-And you're tearing it apart..

Steve: You did that when you signed..

Tony rolls his eyes before speaking again.

Tony: And second of all..You have no idea how busy I've been...Smasher!

As Tony yells the last part of his sentence out, A very large and loud thud could be heard come from near by. Steve looks up to see Atom-Smasher towering over everyone at 60Ft easy..

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW

As I tower over everyone, I chuckle before shrinking back down into my regular size and walking over near Peter..Steve looks at me before speaking again..

Steve: Huh..(looks away for a moment)..Good thing I brought my own team..

As soon as Steve finishes his sentence, He quickly raises his hands into the air just in time for an arrow to fly directly through Peter's webbing and freeing his hands..Steve smiles lightly before speaking again.

Steve: Lang..You're up..

Before Peter or anyone else could react, I watch as a very familiar figure quickly grows back to normal from the shield whilst also kicking Peter in the face and delivering the shield back to Steve..

Scott: I believe this is yours, Captain America!

He looks directly at me before chuckling nervously and speaking.

Scott: Heh. Long time no see, How's it been Y/N?

I growl in annoyance.

Y/N: Same old Scotty...Surprised to see you here though..

Scott: Yeah..Me too to be honest..

Before Either me or Scott could continue, I watch as Rhodes and Tony lift off into the air before speaking into his Comm-Link.

Tony: I see Clint and Wanda, I'll fetch her, Rhodey you deal with Cap..

I speak into my ear piece.

Y/N: Hey-Uh...What should I do exactly?

Tony: Can you just do what you do best, Please?

I sigh before looking at Scott.

Y/N: Sorry Sco-

Before I could finish my sentence, Another voice cuts me off and catches my attention.

???: Ohhh Y/N!!

As I turn my head towards the voice, I watch as a car drives up onto the runway before quickly stopping. As this happens, A man in a red suit steps out of the driver seat before rubbing his hands together in excitement.

???: Long time no see, Y/N! You really took this hero-gig seriously didn't you?

That voice..It was familiar but still hidden at the back of my mind..Wade? I tilt my head in confusion before speaking.

Y/N: Wade? I...

Wade: What a crazy cameo huh? Almost like the author is running out of characters, Yeah?

My confusion only grows with what he says.

Y/N: What? I-

Before I can react, I'm sent flying back by Scott kicking me back. He speaks out to me,

Scott: Sorry Y/N, A jobs a job Y'know?

I nod my head.

NO ONE's POINT OF VIEW

As Y/N recovers from Scott's attack, He quickly grows into 20Ft tall before slamming his hands down causing Both Wade and Scott to fly back.

???: Hey! Big-Guy!

Just as Y/N turns his head towards the source of the voice, Steve's shield flies directly into his face causing him to fall back and hit the ground again. As Y/N looks up at Steve, Steve begins to speak..

Steve: You sure you're on the right side, Kid?

Y/N stands up and quickly stands face to face with Steve before speaking..

Y/N: I don't care which side is wrong or right. I'm just here to keep people safe.

Steve nods his head..

Steve: Admiral..Right, Wanda?

Y/N quickly turns around to see a woman with a strange sort of energy surrounding her hands..

Wanda: I'd say it's admirable..

As she finishes her sentence, She quickly surrounded Y/N's body with that same energy before throwing Y/N away causing him to fly directly through a Car or two. As he lands on the ground, he rolls onto his side before letting out a muffled grunt of pain.

Y/N: That...Really hurt..

Elsewhere in the airport, Scott and Steve were seen talking.

Scott: Throw the truck at this!

Scott holds up a small Grow-Disk before quickly throwing it into the air directly towards Rhodes, T'Challa and Natasha. As Steve throws the miniature toy Truck towards the Grow-Disk, The truck instantly enlarges before crashing down onto Rhodes whilst both Nat and T'Challa dive out of the way. After this happens, Scott and Steve rush away just in time for Tony to land on the ground near Natasha and to help her up.

Natasha: Is this part of you're plan?

Tony scoffs,

Tony: Well, My plan was to go easy on them, Should we change it up?

Back with Steve however, He was seen running through the runway of the airport followed closely by the rest of his team who had taken out their respective combatants. Just as they are about to make it to their Quinjet however, an orange beam of energy fires down directly into the ground in front of them and create a line to stop them. The team looks up into the air to see Vision..

Vision: Captain Rodgers...I know, That you believe what you are doing is right...But for the collective good...You must stand down..

As Vision finishes his sentence, The rest of Tony's team were seen finally catching up and standing off with each other. Each team looking directly at each other, ready for what was to come next..

(A/N. Imagine Y/N standing next to Rhodey, And for Wade to be standing next to Falcon.)

Instead of following Visions request, Steve shakes his head slowly before starting to speed-walk directly to Tony's team. As this happens, everyone begins to speed-walk towards each other before eventually picking up into a job.

Y/N: Their not stopping, Tony!

As Y/N says this, Everyone bursts into a quick sprint or flight towards each other.

Tony: Neither are we..

As both of the teams finally collide with one another, The massive battle finally begins. Clint and T'Challa were seen sending blows to each other, Whilst Peter and Scott were seen countering only to dodge another attack. Y/N however, He quickly shot up into 50Ft tall before sending a powerful punch directly towards Wanda. Before the attack could land however, Her energy quickly grabs Y/N's fist and fights against the on-coming attack. As Y/N struggles against her magic, She begins to speak..

Wanda: So..What is it you do again?

Y/N let's a chuckle before raising his other hand.

Y/N: Oh you know...Smash!

As Y/N finishes his sentence, He quickly smashes his other hand into the ground creating a large enough shockwave for Wanda to fly back.

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW

As that magic-girl flies back from my attack, I turn my head to see Hawkeye himself in a fight with T'Challa. As T'Challa falls to the ground from one of Clint's attacks, I step in between the two before looking at Clint.

Clint: I don't think we've met big guy. I'm Clint.

I chuckle.

Y/N: No need for introductions..Tony's told me all about you..

Before I can do anything however That same strange energy wraps around my body before causing me to fly directly into a near-by plane. I struggle in the wreckage before shrinking into my normal size and standing up. And seeing something..Interesting happen..

Slowly but surely, I watch as Scott begins to grow into a Giant-Man before grabbing onto Rhodes's leg.

As he throws Rhodes away, Tony's voice quickly chimes in through my Comm-Link.

Tony: Take out the trash, Y/N

I sigh and take a deep breath before responding.

Y/N: Roger..

Before I could fully recover, I dust off my shoulders before running straight towards Scott. As he fights off Peter and Rhodes, As I get closer and closer to Scott, I slowly began to Grow until we were both standing at-at least 80-100Ft tall.

Y/N: Hey Scotty!

As Scott turns his head toward me, I quickly send a powerful punch into his face causing him to stumble back. As he recovers from my attack, Our hands quickly connect as we begin to push against each other.

Scott: Wait...Are we still friends? This kinda feels personal..

I look at him confused.

Y/N: I mean..I think we're still friends..

Scott: Good...No hard feelings then?

Before I can react, Scott quickly throws my arms back before picking me up and slamming me into the ground.

NO ONE's POINT OF VIEW

Elsewhere in the Airport.

Whilst Scott continues on with his "signal". Both Bucky and Steve were seen sprinting towards the Quinjet. Before they could make it however, Vision quickly intercepts them and their very own fight begins to play out. Whilst this happens, Scott could be heard speaking to Y/N. But only in a much more serious way..

Scott: Y/N, Listen to me! Bucky was being brainwashed! We're trying to stop the guy who's controlling on them! Please!

Scott pushes Y/N off of him.

Y/N: What? What are you talking about?

Scott: We're trying to find the bad-guy to this whole thing, Cause if we don't do this, more and more people will get hurt..

Instead of fighting. Y/N looks down and thinks for a moment..He looks behind Scott to see Vision battling Steve and Bucky, Slowly but surely he was going to win. Y/N let's out a heavy sigh before speaking to Scott..

Y/N: Deal with everyone else..I-I'll help Steve..

Scott nods before running past Y/N to fight the rest of Tony's team..

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW

As I ran over to Steve and Bucky, I continue to contemplate what I was doing. If Scott was telling the truth, Then we had this whole thing wrong. Tony included. And I wasn't gonna let the right guy get away whilst the wrong guy suffered..I watch as Vision flies up into the air before charging up his head-beam. Without thinking or even registering what I'm about to do, I quickly leap forward before sending my fist directly into Vision. Causing him to go crashing into the floor.

I look up at Steve and Bucky and speak..

Y/N: Go! Do what you've gotta go!

Bucky looks up at me and speaks..

Bucky: I-I thank you..You're a good man, Far better then me.

I nod my head and watch as they rush off towards the Quinjet. I hear Visions beam come from behind me and I quickly turn around, Just in time to see him faze out from the ground and fly directly in front of me. As he goes to approach Steve and Bucky, I quickly swat him out of the air. As he recovers, He looks at me..Nearly mad might I add..

Vision: I advise not to do that, Y/N.

I take another deep breath before speaking.

Y/N: I...I'm sorry..

As I go to attack Vision again, Vision instead sends his Energy-Beam directly into my chest causing me to fall to the ground whilst also shrinking. Before Vision could attack me again however, Wanda was seen quickly fighting him off in their own battle. Just as I recover, I recover just in time to stand the way of King T'Challa himself..

Somehow, Both Bucky and Steve were still working on turning the Quinjet on. Which meant that I had to hold everyone off..I only grew to 20Ft before blocking off the way to Steve and Bucky.

T'Challa: Stay in my way...And I will hunt you too.

I weakly continue to stand in his way.

Y/N: Try it..

NO ONE's POINT OF VIEW

As Y/N was seen on the other side of the Airport. A massive battle was still being fought on the other end of the Airport. Scott was seen, Hitting Rhodey out of the way before turning towards Peter who stood their awe-struck at what he sees before him.

Peter: Holy crap...You're a giant dude!

Instead of replying to Peter, Scott quickly strikes down towards Peter whom only dodges the Giant man's attack. Just as Peter goes to attack Scott in return, He is quickly grabbed by Scott only for him to throw Peter directly through a plane, keeping him out of the fight permanently..

Rhodes: Good thing I'm not on the receiving end of that.

The fighting continues...

Eventually, Y/N was seen falling to his knees. After a while, Keeping up with both T'Challa and Vision began to prove difficult after Wanda went down for the count. It was only a matter of time before Y/N slowly fell down. Before he was fully out however, Sam was seen flying down towards Y/N before speaking..

Sam: Been a long time since the compound..I don't think it'll end like last time though.

Y/N chuckles before rolling over onto his back before speaking.

Y/N: What gave you that idea?

Before either Sam or Y/N could speak, The Quinjet finally began to take off. Just in time for Scott to finally go down too..It was clear, the battle was coming to an end. Both sides, losers in their own rights..

As the Quinjet takes off, Sam, Rhodes and Tony quickly followed suit. Whilst T'Challa quickly left the area followed by Wade who everyone was sure, left the fight ages ago..

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW

I weakly got to my feet, Before limping over to Scott who was seen laying on the floor. He looks at me before smiling..

Scott: Thanks for the help..

I nod before laying down next to him and closing my eyes for rest...Not even five minutes pass before I hear multiple footsteps approach Scott and I. As I open my eyes, I see multiple people aiming weapons towards us.

???: Sir..We've got Steve's team locked..

____________
END CHAPTER 17.

(A/N 2. Sorry if the ending to the Airport battle seemed a little rushed guys, By the time I'm writing/posting this chapter, is nearly 3AM and I'm tired af. So sorry if it was kind of a let down with Deadpool and all that stuff, but do keep in mind that I didn't really plan to have Deadpool or Y/N as massive characters in this Story-Arc.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 593 11
[discontinued] 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲 was a science experiment, she was never meant to be saved nor become a hero. Everything changed howeve...
285K 5.3K 78
In this story you are the son of Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow & James 'Bucky' Barnes a.k.a the Winter Soldier/White Wolf. This story will be fr...
97.9K 1.9K 35
"One of the few things I learned in my life was that death always comes. Senescence, illness or... murder, death is always the end every single one o...
227K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...