Siren's Call

By Kheinnox

have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who coul... More

Prologue
I. PIGGYBANK
II. FEAR
III. CONTROL
IV. UNCERTAINTY
V. GOSSIP
VI. RIGHTS
VII. ISSUE
VIII. DRAMA
IX. HEART
X. BITE
XI. INTENSITY
XII. FLESH
XIII. PAIN
XIV. BOIL
XV. TAIL
XVI. CYNICAL
XVII. DAD
XVIII. MOM
XIX. BREED
XX. CRUX
XXI. CORE AND BLISS
XXII. UNPRECEDENTED
XXIII. CAME AND LOST
XXIV. SEA
XXV. STROKE AND TURN
XXVI. CALL
XXVII. SONG
XXVIII. PEACE IN PAIN
XXIX. CLEAR
XXX. LOVE
Epilogue 1 Mercy
Epilogue 2 Sea

Preview

1.1K 37 4
By Kheinnox

have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who could save me from myself, i find it rather disheartening. i could only see the admiration, the thrill in the eyes of those who heard me. i could only see the leers, the jealousy and the pretentious facade of the people around me due to what i have. that one thing that i could only hope for may never be in existence. how did i ever make it this far when everyone around me only has been driven by what i rake due to hard work and talent? how did i ever survive knowing that im alone in this bubble all my life? my parents barely recognize my existence except during payday. my sister rode on to the fame i accumulated through the years ive been slaving away for and became a hot sensation over night without much of a hassle. can i let myself be miserable through the smiles i gave everyday since i was 16 in front of countless cameras around me? no, they wont allow it. im very much an actor in this aspect and although only a glimmer, im proud of it. i endured. until when?

ive been protecting you ever since ive found you that day by the sea. ive been lurking in the dark looking at your sunny smiles whenever i could possibly be around you. i know the pain that ive put you in but i could not get myself appear in your life knowing that i could easily wreck it with just a flick of my finger. i am not a creature of the sun, much less of that of the moon. i could only bring you to my dark world if i would ever bring myself in front of you. as much as i could, ill provide for you. ill support you. make that generous and innocent smile linger on forever on those lips that i long to capture in mine. your voice that you never knew where it came from, made my whole soulless self hope for the light that you bring. i may be a creature of the night, cold and impure but i still long for your warmth and soft touch thats very much has been the reason i breathe, the reason for my sanity. ive been preparing for this encounter for so long, im losing all the confidence i am supposed to have. hold on for me, my baby. my singer. im coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 29 17
"He is their! I can see him!!" "It's just your imagination Yerim! Stay away from him! He is.. dead." "I like u..." "This world is cruel! Let me take...
35.6K 1.2K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
2.4M 66.1K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
1M 39.8K 35
"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my love." "Why don't I feel scared of...