Lady Paulson one shots...pt.2

By sarahpaulsonislife

Sarah Paulson character one shots Smut, fluff literally whatever I feel like...not gonna lie it's mostly smut More

A/N
Me..? (Ally)
Coven (C.G)
Coven pt.2
Coven pt.3
Coven pt.4
Coven pt.5
Rainy night (Ally)
Mommy? (Allyson Mayfair)
Mommy? P.2
Mommy? Pt.3
Working late (Venable)
Working late (pt.2)
Working late? (Pt.3)
Forgive me (Cordelia goode) pt.1
Forgive me (pt.2)
Kitten (lana)
Second chance (Cordelia Goode)
Playing with Fire (Venable)
Purple (Venable)
Rainy night pt.2
Jealousy (Cordelia)
Jealousy pt.2
Jealousy pt.3
Jealousy pt.4
Pussycat (B.D.H)
Pussycat pt.2
Pussycat pt.3
Pussycat pt.4
Pussycat pt.5
Pussycat pt.6
In your dreams (Billie)
Action! (Sarah Paulson)
Action pt.2
Neck pain (Cordelia)
Neck pain pt.2
What if I show you (Alice)
Let me remind you (B.D.H)
What if i show you pt.2
Sandy hills (Whilemina)
I'd love to be her
I'd love to be her pt.2
I'd love to be her pt.3
I'd love to be her pt.4
I'd love to be her pt.5
A/N
Ride it cowgirl
Ride it cowgirl pt.2
What just happened (Linda)
Stay with me (B.D.H)
Stay with me pt.2
Stay with me pt.3
Stay with me pt.4
My dad could never (Xandra)
Photo dump
I know what you are (Cordelia)
I know what you are (pt.2)
I know what you are (pt.3)
I know what you are (pt.4)
Miss Sherman! (Diane)
Miss Sherman! Pt.2

My dad could never pt.2

1.9K 59 2
By sarahpaulsonislife

This is long asf and not proofread. But enjoy lmk what you think 💭
—————

I stand and grab xandras hand dragging her behind me up to my bedroom. She giggles as I push her into my room and shut the door behind us. I grab her by the hips and pin myself against the door. Xandra chuckles and presses her body further into me. "Naughty little girl" she says against my lips, making me smile into our kiss as I grab her ass with both hands. "Mommy's naughty little girl" I say parting my legs letting one of hers slip between mine. She moans into my mouth and grinds herself against my thigh.

I smack her ass and gently guide her movements. Xandra moans into my mouth before grabbing a fistful of my hair and tugging. My head snaps backwards exposing my neck to her sloppy kisses. "Fuck Xan" I pant out grinding myself against her thigh. Xandra chuckles and presses her thigh even further into my core. I moan and lift one of my legs to her hip, grinding harder. Xandra hums her approval and guides my movements with one hand placed on my ass. I break our kiss to moan Xandra smirks and grabs my other leg placing it around her hip as well. I tangle my hands in her hair and continue our heated make out. She walks us over to my bed and places me down on it.

I keep my tight grip on her hair and waist keeping her close to me. Xandra giggles into the kiss as she crawls up the bed with me attached to her front. Finally, we break our kiss and I release my hands placing them above my head in fake submission. Xandra is kneeling between my legs rubbing them up and down. I smile deviously as she pulls the waistband of my sweatpants down and off my legs. "Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?" She asks while eyeing my black silk panties hungrily. I smile "the best" xandras eyes snap up to mine.

She lifts her shirt over her head and tosses it elsewhere. I bite my lip as she sits back and plays with the waistband of her leggings "Can mommies good girl take these off?" Immediately I scurry to her and pull off the garment. Red lace. Damn. I was so lost admiring her red lace panties I didn't notice Xandra coming to her knees and pushing me onto my back. She straddles my hips and leans down, her hands places beside my head. Instinctively my hands fly to caress her hips and legs. "Such a naughty little thing aren't you?" I bite my lip and give her my best innocent eyes. Xandra sits up and removes her bra. Now I see her in all her glory "you're so hot mommy" I whisper and gently slide my hands up her hips and waist. My fingertips glide over the taught skin of her stomach watching as her muscles flutter under my touch.

I look up her her face and see her eyes are shut and her lower lip is securely tucked under her teeth. My hands rest atop her rib cage. Her arched back exposing the caged structure. "Take your underwear off. Now." I say. Xandra bites her lip and immediately she pulls the garment off her legs and straddles my hips. I shuffle down the bed and position my face between her legs. "Ride me mommy, use me." Xandra hums her approval making me smirk. She lowers herself and gasps as my mouth eagerly meets her pussy.

"Oh! Shit." I hum I to her and circle her clit with my tongue. Her hips begin rocking so I stiffen my tongue and let her please herself. "Oh yes! Just like that!" Her hands tangle themselves in my hair. Her hips jerk harder against my mouth. Her clit smacks against my tongue repeatedly, tapping and gliding. "Y/n! Baby fuck" her moans become Incoherent and irregular. "I'm so c-close" Her hips slow down resulting in my arms wrapping around her thighs pulling her into my face.

She gasps and groans as I suck at her clit like a piece of hard candy. Her eyes roll back and a loud moan slips past her lips. I growl in approval as her cum coats my tongue. Once her until her legs stop shaking I release my suction and hold, simply watching as she gathers herself. She licks her lips and hums, her legs slightly shutting around my head. One of her hands drags between her legs to soothe her now, red and swollen cunt.  She breathes deeply making me giggle. My hands glide up and down her thighs and I just watch the beauty above me.

Xandra moves down my body and pulls me up by my hands. She grabs the back of my head pulling my lips into hers. She moans as her taste hits her tongue. She breaks the kiss and rests her forehead against mine. A thought passes through my mind and I can't help but say it aloud. "My dad could never" Xandra laughs and nods "no he couldn't" she pecks my lips and pushes me back down.

She fingers the band of my black silk underwear before swiftly pulling them off. She holds eye contact as I slowly spread my legs apart for her and smirk. Xandra grabs the hem of my shirt lifting it over my head and tossing it elsewhere. Immediately she latches onto one of my nipples. "Oh god" I arch into her further making her smile and hum. Xandra swirls, licks and sucks at the erect bud while simultaneously massaging and squeezing the other. She switches and shows the same amount of attention to the other.

I moan loudly. Xandra laughs "needy little slut" she kisses up my sternum until landing on my neck. She licks up the length before aggressively grabbing my hip with one hand and sinking her teeth into my flesh. "Ah!" I bite my lip and shut my eyes. Xandra sucks over the area before soothing it over with her tongue. She pulls away and I whine. She admires the bright red mark watching as purple rings around the edges. I catch my breath "what was that for...mommy?" I ask with a smirk. Xandra looks into my eyes and wraps a hand around my throat gently. "Marking what's mine" I smile "who says I'm yours?" Xandra scoffs and swings a leg over mine. Her wet pussy meets mine. "Oh god. Fuck" I moan as she moves her hips.

Xandra places my leg over her shoulder and picks up pace "mmmmh your pretty little pussy feels so good" she pants. "Fuck mommy!" I grip her hips and toss my head back. Xandra chases her orgasm, bringing me along for the ride "oh shit! Babygirl mommy's close" I moan "me too mommy!" Xandra speeds up to an ungodly pace and wraps a hand around my throat. I look into her eyes and feel my orgasm quickly approaching "m-mommy." "Cum. Cum now!" Xandra says. My eyes roll back as my orgasm washes over me. Xandra slows and hums. "Fuck, y/n" she releases my leg and leans down to place a passionate kiss to my lips.

"Who's mommy's good girl?" She asks as we catch our breath. I smirk "I am...but I'm not always good mommy." I push her back and climb on top of her, our legs still intertwined. Immediately I pin her hands above her head and drop my pussy back onto hers. "MMH!" She whimpers. I smile and begin riding her slowly. Xandra stares deep into my soul. "You are mine, mommy." Xandra moans softly. "My dad is not allowed to touch you." She bites her lip. I pick up my pace and moan in her ear "my dad could never make you feel like I do. My dad could never make you cum as hard as I do." I release xandras hands and wrap mine around her throat.

Xandra growls and grabs my ass with both hands pressing me further into her. I begin rubbing myself against her harder and faster chasing my orgasm. "OH! FUCK MOMMY YOUR PUSSY IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUM" xandras eyes are wide and blown "cum." She swallows thickly "cum for mommy baby" her eyes roll back slightly. I'm a panting moaning mess. My grip on her neck tightens as my orgasm quickly approaches. "I'M CLOSE! CUM WITH ME MOMMY!" Xandra moans loudly and immediately our orgasms wash over us. My body vibrates my clit quickly rubbing against xandras. "OH FUCK! UNHH!" Xandra moans as her second orgasm arrives. I ride out our second orgasm and slowly stop.

I remove my hands from her neck and Xandra pulls me into a kiss. My body trembles as she takes my mouth with her own. After our make out session Xandra stands up and walks to the bathroom, leaving me dazed and alone on the bed. When she comes back she scoops me into her arms and gently places me into the tub. She climbs in behind me and we sit a few moments exchanging soft kisses and touches. "Im kicking your dad out" I place my head back on her shoulder and hold onto her arm wrapped around my waist. She kisses my head "this is my house after all, as per my baby girls request he's no longer welcomed" I smile and turn to kiss her lips.

After our little bath we walk over to xandras room simply too exhausted to worry about my soaked sheets. Xandra pulls back the covers and we climb into the bed. I snuggle into her side, we ditched the clothes, I want to feel her skin. I look up to Xandra, she smiles and places a soft kiss to my lips. The kiss gets progressively harder I moan into her mouth as she crawls over my body and lays between my legs. The sheets around her shoulders creating a curtain. I grab her cheeks and deepen the kiss. Xandra rubs her hips in circular motions against me making me moan. As we're making out we didn't hear the front door open or xandras door open. "Hey Xan, have you seen y/n?" We break the kiss and as she turns her head the sheets fall slightly off her shoulders revealing me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" My dad screams. "I've found a better lover. So can you pack your shit and get the fuck out. Thanks." Xandra says before she turns back to me and slides her hand between my legs. I bite my lip and as she leans down to kiss me we hear the front door slam. Xandra smiles "I think he took it well." I hum and wrap my arms around her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...
8.9K 267 11
Just a bunch of one shots with all of Sarah's characters! (No one shots with the actress herself) and it's a mix of $mut and fluff!
96.6K 2.5K 36
📌 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒...
215K 3.5K 63
Abby Anderson One-Shots x Female Reader ! COMPLETED ! *Currently being edited* *HATE WILL BE BLOCKED* One-Shots including angst, fluff, smut, etc.