Me..? (Ally)

Ugh I'm still so mad wattpad we have hella beef rn. I'm doing this for my readers love y'all 💗
———————————
You and ally have been together for 4 1/2 years. The happiest 4 1/2 years of your life. Currently, your at home with Oz while Ally is at work.
——————————-
"Y/N! She's coming!" I smile before Ozzy and I grab our popcorn and snacks. We run and hide inside the giant fort we made in the middle of the living room. "Shhhhh" he tells me because I can't stop giggling at the way he's trying so hard to quietly eat his popcorn. I hear ally's key turn the lock on the door and open it. "Sweethearts I'm home!" She yells before throwing her keys on the table. Upon not hearing Oz and I run down the stairs and shower her in hugs and kisses she asks "Guys where are you?" Oz and I are sitting criss crossed next to each other, both holding back laughs.

I hear ally's heels hitting the floor closer and closer. Until she gasps and says "what is this?" And lifts up a sheet exposing Oz and I sitting on the floor both shoveling a hand full of popcorn into our mouths. "Hi mom" Ozzy said with a mouth full of popcorn. Ally laughs and I continue trying to eat my popcorn. Ally takes her shoes off and tries to enter our fort to which Oz and I both yell "STOP!"

Ally freezes and gives us both a confused glare. "You CAN NOT  enter without the password" I tell her and grab the sheet from her covering us back up. She scoffs and says "password" Oz and I share a look and shake our heads "nope try again" she sighs and says "pineapple" Ozzy giggles and says no. Ally sighs "guys I give up I don't know" Ozzy pulls on my sweater as I'm trying to toss a popcorn up into my mouth making me completely miss. "Should we give her a hint" he asks me. I nod my head "do you want a hint?"

"Yes" she says slightly annoyed making me stifle a giggle. "Who do Oz and I love the most?" Ozzy nods his head in agreement before trying to toss up a popcorn missing his mouth. "Uhhhh pasta?" I laugh "no that's a food we love but there's someone who we love more than pasta" I can hear the gears turning in ally's head. I take a sip of my Capri sun and wait.

"Auntie Cate?" Oz and I sigh "No who do we love the most in the whole wide world" Oz says. "Me?" Ally asks in a softer tone. Oz and I both smile before we both say "access granted" Ally lifts the sheet and crawls inside the fort. I scoot over so she can sit across from us. Ally looks up with watery eyes Oz and I are sipping our Capri suns looking back at a ready eyes Ally. She giggles then sniffles "I love you two so much. More than anything else in this world, myself included"

I smile sheepishly before leaning over and giving ally a soft and loving kiss "I love you too" ally rubs my cheek and stares lovingly into my eyes. Before turning her attention over to a doe eyed boy giving him a kiss on the head and a hug. Once they break apart Ozzy looks at me excited "can we show mom our fort?!" I laugh before saying yes.

I lift a sheet behind me and immediately the little fairy lights Oz and I hung up illuminate the entire fort. Ally gasps as she looks around taking in all of Oz and my architectural genius. "Go show mom the kitchen" Ally shoots me a genuinely confused look before Ozzy starts crawling away. "Wow" is all ally says as she takes in the mini fridge and chair island filled with a variety of snacks, we put in one area of our fort. Ozzy shows her the rest of the fort leaving ally awestruck.

I finally lead ally out into the main sitting area or the "entertainment room" as Oz likes to call it. Filled with my tablet currently playing a movie Oz wanted to watch on Netflix, pillows, blankets and ally's favorite picture of all of us. Ally's eyes sparkle under the fairy lights all around us. "You guys this is amazing! How long did you guys take to make this?" She asks us. Ozzy and I are currently trying to catch popcorn in our mouths. "Um like 1 second to agree to do it, 5 minutes to plan it, and like an hour or so to actually make it." I say

"Well more like two hours with y/n's constant dance breaks" Oz fakes annoyance making Ally laugh and me fake gasp and attack him with tickles. "You said you liked my dance breaks." I tell him. He scream laughs as I tickle his stomach "OKAY OKAY! I liked the dance breaks" I release him from my hold and let him breathe. Once he's caught his breath he giggles "I really liked the one where you did this" Oz re-enacts one of my goofy dance moves to which I say "oh yeah like this" I do the move making him and ally crack up laughing uncontrollably.

Ally leaves the fort to change her clothes real quick. I tell Oz "part 3 of the plan is in motion GO."  and excuse myself to follow my beautiful girlfriend. I open the door to our room and there stands ally looking through the closet in her red lace bra and her matching red trousers. I smirk to myself and wrap my arms around her waist pressing my front to her back. Ally tenses for a second but relaxes into my embrace. I kiss her shoulder up to her neck before whispering in her ear. "I missed you"

Ally whispers "I missed you more, my love" I hum and lick up her hear before sucking on her earlobe. I slide my hands up her stomach to her chest giving her boobs a firm squeeze. Ally whimpers and rests her head back onto my shoulder. I continue kneading her breasts while placing feather light kisses on her jaw up to her lips. Where I take her in a passionate kiss. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip. Immediately I'm granted access I smile into the kiss before ally's hand wraps around my head pulling me closer into her.

Our tongues fight for domination before the need for air becomes too much causing us to break apart. I peck her lips one last time before unraveling myself from her and walk towards the door "I'll meet you in the fort baby" I throw a wink her way before exiting the room and shutting the door behind me. I quickly but quietly run into Ozzy's room. "Here" he hands me a small black box. We both smile before I put it in my pocket and give him a kiss on the head.

"Are you ready little man" "definitely." He says before giving me a high five and running to hide back in the fort. I quickly hide in a small little area of the fort that we didn't show ally. Oz and I put up pictures of us all together from all of our holidays, vacations and ally and I's dates all around the small area. I hear Oz ask ally for the password to which she responded "Allyson Mayfair" "access granted....for now" Oz whispered the last part. Ally enters and asks where I am.

"She's in the bathroom" "in the bathroom? But I just passed there was nobody in the hall bathroom" "it's over there" I hear Oz tell her and my heart starts beating a hundred miles per second.  I quickly get on one knee and open  the small box containing a beautiful diamond ring. Ally lifts the small sheet and crawls inside.

When she lifts her head up she gasps and covers her mouth. "Ally when I first met you I was completely and utterly entranced by your beauty. If you were to tell me 4 1/2 years later I would be on one knee proposing to you I would've said 'in my dreams', but here we are. I  have to make Oz pinch me to make sure that the reality I'm living isn't a dream and that you two really are mine." "It's true." Oz says peeking his head underneath the little sheet watching everything. Ally and I giggle before I resume "you are the light of my life, my one true love and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Oz. So Allyson Mayfair will you make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?"

"YES! Y/n! YES! I will marry you!" I smile the brightest smile I ever have and take ally into a passionate kiss. "YES!" Oz screams making ally and I laugh into the kiss. I pull away and with shaky hands slide the ring onto ally's slim finger. I smile and kiss her hand "I love you Allyson Mayfair-Y/L/N" Ally smiles brightly "I love you too Y/F/N Y/L/N with all my heart" I kiss her again "come here my little wing man!" I gesture Oz to join the lovin he smiles and swiftly crawls his way over to us giving us both a hug and a kiss on the head.
———————————

Big fuck you to wattpad. But anyways I had this idea for my other book but never got to use it. I guess for a good reason. Let me know what you guys think.
-Nikki <3