Action pt.2

I lay between her legs and run my hands up and down her inner thighs annoyingly close her her aching womanhood. Sarah gasps and twitches every time I get too close. I begin trailing kisses along her inner thigh, marking my way down. Ghosting over her center I blow cold air making her squirm. I smile and mark her other leg.

I turn my attention to her wet core. Not satisfied with the amount of teasing I gave her I decide to tease her further. I place a sloppy kiss  on the area where her legs meet her hips. Sarah moans and tangles one hand in my hair. I suckle my mark there then slowly ghost over where she needs me most to the other side and lick. Sarah groans "y/n." I smile and position my mouth above her completely soaked pussy.

I look up at her her eyes pleading with mine. "Please y/n pleaseee" she whines and throws her hands up above her head. "Please what baby?" I ask her. Her legs twitch "please just do something, anything." I slowly stick my tongue out and lick a long hard stripe up her slit. Sarah gasps and drops her hands onto my head tangling her fingers in my hair. I repeat my actions two more times adding more pressure each time.

I watch the way her stomach tenses and rolls. I reach up and grab her breasts. She places one of her hands on top of mine, squeezing. I teasingly circle my tongue around her clit purposely missing the bundle of nerves. Sarah whines and huffs. I smile to myself and before she has time to complain I wrap my lips around her clit. Sarah gasps and moans the hand in my hair tightening. I set a slow pace sucking and flicking my tongue. Wanting to savor every little reaction her body makes to my touch.

"Mmmm" Sarah begins rolling her hips. I dip my tongue into her entrance and watch the way her jaw drops and her eyes squeeze shut. She releases a shaky moan. I release her breast with my free hand and grip her thigh. I focus my attention on her clit flicking my tongue against. I slide my hand down her inner thigh and squeeze her ass before teasing her entrance with two fingers.

"Please baby fuck me" I moan into her and quickly enter my fingers setting a quick pace. I intertwine our fingers and place them beside her. My tongue and fingers move in perfect harmony. Sarah is creating a symphony of beautiful moans. She squeezes my hand and the grip in my hair gets tighter. "oh- FUCK b-baby I'm going to cumm!" she gets out between moans and tiny yelps. I moan into her and quicken my pace.

Her back arches and her walls tighten, her jaw is slack and her eyes are squeezed shut. I moan at the sight of her and curl my fingers. She yelps and moans my name. "cum for me" that's all she needed. "Y/N!" I help her ride out her orgasm before removing my fingers and placing them in her mouth. She begins sucking them clean while I clean her up. She twitches and moans around my fingers every time my tongue touches her clit.

She releases my fingers with a pop and smiles. I lift my head and lick my lips. Sarah cups my cheeks and leads me to into a kiss. The taste of her shared between the kiss. Our lips sipping on each other, light moans and deep breaths surround us. "Mmm we have to stop or else I will never leave this trailer and just spend the rest of my day making love to you" Sarah rubs my back and trails her finger nails along the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Sarah hums "what if that was my plan all along?" She smiles and kisses my neck.

I chuckle and tilt my head feeling myself losing control. Her soft lips leaving wet kisses down my neck and chest. I moan "S-sar, baby." I sit up on my knees between her legs trying desperately to not give in. She sits up and trails kisses down my chest and stomach. Marking the places she knows won't be seen. She slips her hand between my legs "Mmm someone's nice and wet for me" she begins toying with my clit. I gasp and hold onto her shoulder.

"Baby they can call me to set any minute" Sarah just smiles and moves the latex down my shoulders, exposing my breast to her. She takes my nipple into her mouth and looks up at me with her big brown eyes. I toss my head back and moan as she slips two fingers into me. "Fuck your so wet" she quickly pumps them in and out. She begins suckling marks on my exposed flesh. I grab the back of her neck and tug on her hair. Sarah smirks and quickens her pace.

The sound of my wetness reverberates around the room. I already feel my orgasm approaching. Sarah tightly grips my hip. I shudder and moan. My knees feel weak. Sarah hits the perfect spot "SHIT- right there baby! Right there" Sarah grunts and adds her thumb to my clit. Sending me off the edge. I scream her name as my orgasm watches over me. She helps me ride it out before removing her fingers and sticking them in her mouth.

I watch her in awe as I try to regulate my breathing. She moans and removes her fingers. I quickly capture her lips in a passionate kiss. I tug on her bottom lip as we separate. Sarah smiles and grabs my cheeks as she lays back, causing me to fall on top of her. I lay between her legs and hold her close. We stay like this for a few minutes before I kiss her forehead and get off the bed.

I get a sweater and a pair of sweatpants from my bag and dress her before tucking her into my bed. "Thank you, my love" I smile and lean down to give her a sweet kiss. "Anything for you" I kiss her lips once more before walking to my mirror. My eyes scan my body "Sarah Catherine Paulson!" there's hickeys all along my breasts and stomach. I turn to show Sarah to which she just laughs "I have to mark what's mine" and cracks up laughing.

I can't even pretend to be mad at her. Her laughter is so contagious I join too. I close my zipper and fix my hair and makeup covering up one or two visible marks. I jump on the bed with Sarah. I straddle her waist, her hands immediately rest themselves on my thighs rubbing up and down occasionally gripping my ass. We just stare at each other a few moments, admiring. Until I speak up "I can't even be the slightest bit upset at you. Ever"

Sarah just smiles I lean down and peck her lips. "What can I say you love me" she says in a funny voice. I giggle "yes I do, I love you so so so much" Sarah gives me a loving look and I melt on the spot. "See! I'm forgetting my revenge plan" she quirks an eyebrow "revenge pla-" I cut her off my tickling her sides. Sarah squeals and cracks up laughing that laugh I love so much. "Y/N! STOPPP!" She tries to squirm away.

I stop and watch her giggle at the aftershocks. Once she's finally calmed down I lay beside her. She snuggles into my side. I kiss her head and pull her closer "I love you so much Sarah it hurts" she kisses my chest "I love you y/n" I lay with her for a bit until she falls asleep. I stay up reading my lines until a knock on my door gets my attention "Ms. y/l/n they're ready for you on set!"

I look down at a sleeping Sarah and carefully wiggle my way out of bed. I tuck her in and kiss her head. I check my appearance one last time and walk to the door. I open it and glance at Sarah "I love you beautiful" and walk out locking the door behind me.
————

Long time no see losers.
I'm not dead just a bit M.I.A
Sorry if there is any mistakes
I never proofread. Anyways hope you liked it I remembered this
from my previous one shot book.
-Nikki