Miss Sherman! (Diane)

G!p

YOUR POV:
I stand on the patio and wave to my mother as she backs out the driveway. I watch her drive away til' my gaze drifts to the house across from me.
There she is.
Diane Sherman. Tending to the flowers in her yard. She just moved Into town a few months ago. My mom and her have become quite close, often having lunch or dinner together. I try my best not to embarrass myself around her every time I see her, but I can't stop myself from getting excited.

She's exactly my type: old enough to be my mom, great body, sultry voice, no kids at home and no husband.

Ughhh reality check y/n your a horny virgin too afraid to let anyone near you. Let alone confident enough to make a move on such a milf

I sigh at my own thoughts. Diane looks over her shoulder and spots me. She smiles and waves. I wave back then turn on my heel and scurry inside before I could embarrass myself. I shut the door behind me and scurry to the window. I crack open the curtains just a bit to see her drop to her knees and bend forward to dig a new plot. She places the new flowers into the ground and pats the area around it. Diane stops and looks back over her shoulder.

She's looking at me!

I drop the curtain from my hands and run upstairs. I lay on my bed and imagine Diane bent over again. I feel myself get hard and place my palm over the growing bulge. "Fuck" just as I untie the drawstrings of my sweatpants the doorbell rings. "You've got to be kidding me." I huff and tuck my dick into the waistband of my underwear before descending the staircase. I crack the door open hiding my lower body.

"Hi y/n" it's Diane.

Shit!

"Uh-hi" the woman smiles softly looking at me quizzically "can I come in?" I glance around before saying "ummmm...Yah sure, come in" I reluctantly pull the door open and as she's stepping in, I take a quick glance down at my crotch. "So y/n where's your mother?" I clear my throat before, shutting the door and making my way to the kitchen "follow me" Diane trails behind "she uh went out with my aunt for brunch." Diane takes a seat as I reach into the cabinet to grab two glasses "would you like some water or juice, anything?" Diane laughs a bit "waters fine, thank you" I pour us both a glass and hand hers over. I stand behind the island counter to hide my waist.

"So your mom should be coming home in a few hours?" I raise an eyebrow as I drink "their 'brunch' always turns into too many bottomless mimosas and ends up being a drunken movie night." Diane giggles. I glance at my Apple Watch "around 6' o'clock-ish she will call me and tell me they ended up drinking too much and I always tell her to just sleepover" I giggle "she'll be home tomorrow with a hell of a hangover" I finish my glass and place it in the sink. Diane eyes me but I think nothing of it.

"So what brings you over, not that I'm complaining" Diane smiles "I noticed you were over here all by yourself and decided to come by and ask if you wanted company?" My hands feel sweaty "of course" "I was just about to put on a movie"

Liar. You were just about to beat it to the thought of Diane

My thoughts startle be a bit "everything alright y/n?" I laugh nervously "yes I- um- would you care to watch a movie with me?" I ask. Diane gets up and walks over to my couch before dropping herself down. I find the remote and begin searching through Netflix. "I'm not really great at picking movies. Do you have any requests?" Diane smiles gently and extends and hand out. I place the remote in her grasp and sit on the opposite side of the couch.

Diane glances at me before picking a movie. A few minutes in she extends her legs over my lap and I feel myself twitch. I place my hands at my sides and try to focus on the movie. Diane shifts her legs a bit and her ankle ends up resting against my semi hard cock. I nibble my lower lip and try to control myself.
I can see in my peripheral that Diane is looking at me.

Sweat beads along my hairline "y/n?" "Hmm?" I look over at her "my calf is starting to cramp up can you massage it out?" I look down at her legs then back at her face "s-sure" with trembling hands I begin pressing the pads of my fingers into her muscle. Diane whimpers and moans softly. Just like that my dick begins pushing against the waistband of my underwear. "Y/n if it's not too much to ask can you do the other leg too?" I nod and switch over.

I keep my eyes glued to the tv screen but my ears are focused on Diane and the subtle moans she is releasing. "Thank you y/n" I mumble a 'your welcome' and keep my eyes trained on the screen. Diane removes her legs from my lap and I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding. She shuffled around a bit but I pay no attention. My cock is throbbing I can feel my precum soaked through my joggers. I refuse to look down at it.

"Y/n" Diane whispers near my ear. I shut my eyes "I never knew" she's kneeling beside me and drags her hand down my stomach before gently tugging the waistband of my joggers. I open my eyes as my cock springs free. Diane groans and pushes my joggers further down. My breathing is rapid and I watch as her hand rubs at the skin of my pelvis "may I?" I look up at her and nod. The woman smiles and wraps her hand around my shaft.

I whimper and thrust up into her hand. Diane laughs darkly and whispers "are you a virgin y/n?" I nod my head and shut my eyes as she strokes up and down. "I can change that" she whispers before releasing me and dropping to her knees. I open my mouth but no words come to my brain. The woman smirks and rips my joggers along with my underwear down and off my legs. "Miss Sherman!" I whimper put as she pushes my legs apart and settles herself between them.

The woman takes the head between her lips and looks up at me "yes sweetheart?" She asks as she jerks me off slowly. I Shake my head and moan "n-nothing" the woman hums and takes me between her lips going further this time. I drop my head back on the couch "Oh fuck- Miss Sherman" Diane moans around me and begins bobbing her head up and down. I groan and thrust up into her. Dianes eyes snap up to mine as she raises an eyebrow and I can't help but thrust into her again.

"Oh f-fuck Miss Sherman!" I moan as I gently fuck her mouth. Diane moans and pulls herself off "you can touch me y/n. Don't be afraid to use mommy too" she says before taking me again "oh shit!" I place a hand on top of her head and push her down gently, scared to hurt her. Diane moans and looks up at me as she pushes herself further taking me to the base. "OH MY GOD!" I moan as I feel myself slip into her throat. All reserve left my body. I pant and grab her head with both hands quickly thrusting my hips. Diane closes her eyes and gags repeatedly.

"FUCK! Miss S-Sherman I'm gonna-" Diane pulls herself off of me forcefully and gasps, tears brimming her eyes. Her nose is red and her face is flushed. I pant out a breath panic settling in my chest "Shit- did I- did I hurt you?" I ask worried and before I can sit up and grab her face she takes me into her mouth again. "OH!" She bobs up and down quickly, humming and moaning around me. "I'm gonna cummm I'm gonna-" she takes me down her throat and just like that I bust. My hips spasm and my eyes roll back while, Diane hums as she pulls her lips slowly to the tip. I open my eyes just in time to see her swallow. "Fuck- oh my god" I mumble as she wipes her mouth and lets my cock go.

"T-Thank you, Miss Sherman" I whimper as she stands and removes her shirt. She tosses it elsewhere "oh baby, we're not done yet" I gulp and feel my cock twitch once more.