Miss Sherman! Pt.2

Diane unbuttons her shorts and steps out of them. She lays herself on the couch and gestures for me to come hither. Scrambling, I move to where she's laying. But she stops me and tugs at the hem of my shirt. I pull it off quickly and throw it over the couch. I kneel before her and watch as she spreads her legs. My mouth waters watching her hand slide down to rub her clit. "Y/n" She moans my name and once again I'm rock hard. I don't know what to do.

"Take my panties off baby" she says as she unclips her bra and releases her glorious tits. I strip her panties off and hold them in my hand. Diane smiles "you can keep them" I smile widely and place them on the floor. I look down at her fully naked and subconsciously stroke myself. Diane shifts up and rests her head on the arm rest "eat mommy's pussy baby" with no hesitation I excitedly lick up her slit repeatedly, hungrily. Diane moans and places a flat hand on top of my head stopping me. She swallows "gently, lick my clit" I follow her instructions and do as she said "yes. Just like that" I kitten lick her clit a few more times "now make tiny circles- nghh y-yeah"

I circle my tongue around her clit and moan "shit. Now flick your tongue against it" I do as I'm told and watch as she tosses her head back and grips at the couch. No longer needing guidance I mix up the new things I've been taught and watch as she writhes. "Y/n- ugh fuck" she grips my hair tightly in one hand "f-fingers" I get what she's saying and slip one finger into her entrance moaning at the feeling of her warmth. "Yes! M-more" I add one more and Diane gasps and grabs my head with both hands.

My jaw is starting to get sore but it's so worth it. "I'm gonna cum!" She screams as she gyrates against my mouth and fingers. Her wetness is spread all over my lips and chin. "OH! I'm cumming!" I moan and pick up my pace, Diane's nails dig into my scalp as I eat her through her orgasm. I remove my fingers as continue to lap her up, Diane places a flat hand atop my head again "Ah! I-im sensitive" I refuse her pushing me and sit up on my knees keeping her hips locked against my face "AHHH FUCK Y/N! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" she screams as she cums again.
I growl and clean her up swallowing every last drop.

I slowly put her hips back down and look at her. She's panting and moaning as she calms herself. She looks up at me then down to see me stroking myself. "Come here" she opens her arms for me and I immediately lay between them. She kisses my lips softly before her tongue asks for permission. I open my mouth and let her take whatever she wants. As I'm distracted in the kiss I don't feel her gently rubbing my tip against her entrance, until she grabs my ass and pulls my hips forward. I break the kiss and moan loudly. Diane smiles and moans as I fill her up.

I move slowly and whimper, Diane grabs my face and looks me in the eyes as I thrust gently. I tuck arms under her head and bury my head in the crook of her neck. I moan beside her ear as Diane wraps her legs around me and grabs my ass pushing me further into her. "Fuuuckk you feel so good." I whimper to her. Diane moans and says "take me baby" she moans "take it" I groan and pull back before slamming my hips into hers. "Oh!" Diane moans. I do it again and again "yes! Oh! Yes!"

"Fuck!" I pick my head up and look into Diane's hooded eyes as I quickly pound into her. Her head jerks back every time I smack into her. "I'm gonna cum Miss Sherman!" I warn her as I feel myself. Diane claws into my back "me too!" I try to pull out but her legs are locked around me "M-Miss- Fuck!" Diane smacks my ass and that was my undoing, I came Inside her. "Oh shit! Y/n!" Diane cums and her walls milk me for all I've got. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh!" My mouth drops open as her walls flutter around me pushing and pulling me in. Diane's arms and legs are locked around me.

When she finally lets me go she pushes me backwards I move away quickly thinking she's mad at me for cumming in her. But she just straddles my hips and sinks down I groan and grip her waist tightly. "Miss Sherman" Diane just grinds against me moaning as she feels me getting hard. Once I'm stiff enough she begins bouncing up and down. "Fuck! y/n you feel so good!"

I moan back and watch her tits bounce in my face. Diane must've seen me watching because she moves my hands from her waist to her chest. I moan as she kneads them. I moan as she takes me to my balls and circles her hips. I latch onto one of her rosy nipples and groan Diane wraps a hand around my head and holds me close. "I'm gonna cum again y/n" I slide one hand down her back to her ass and smack it, Like she did to me. Diane tosses her head back and moans obscenely.

I let go of her nipples and grab her ass with both hands pulling her down to meet my thrusts. "Cum! Cum in me again!" Diane screams as she cums and I couldn't hold it any longer than that. "OHHHH MY GOD!" I moan out as I empty my balls in her. "Yessssss" she whispers as she grinds against me. I lull my head back and groan as she feels so fucking good. Diane wraps a hand around my throat and just like that "ohhh someone likes mommy being rough hm?" I'm hard again.

What is this woman doing to me?

"M-miss" Diane hums and removes herself off of me. My cock slipping out and standing at attention for her. She drags her hand down from my neck and trails it towards my twitching member. Her hand gently wraps around the shaft and I see the through my teeth as she jerks me softly. "Mmmm what to do with you?" I stare at her hand moving up and down. Diane smirks up at me and jerks off the tip "ohhhh mm" I moan and bite my lip.

"I have an idea" she stops and stands up. I look up at her confused until she grabs my legs and moves me to sit correctly on the couch. I stay put letting her move me as she wishes. "Have you ever heard of the Amazon?" She asks with a cheeky smirk. I Shake my head "no" Diane smiles widely "well let me demonstrate" she picks my legs up and spreads them apart. My dick sitting up perfectly. "The Amazon's were powerful women, warriors." She steps between my spread legs and positions my cock before her entrance.

"So in true Amazonian fashion..." she pushes the head in a bit and the rest slips in  "Mmmh I will be fucking you" I moan loudly when she grabs hold of my ankles and thrusts her hips back and forth. From my pov it looks like Diane is fucking me missionary, seeing her this way is making my head spin. "Diane!" I moan when she releases one leg and grabs my throat. "That's right baby-oh fuck- you scream my name!" She picks up her pace and begins slamming her hips into mine taking my cock further and further.

I moan her name over and over Diane smiling evilly every time. "D-Diane! Can I cum!?" Diane releases a slutty moan and grips my hips "wait for mommy." I whimper and grab at her tits. Diane furrows her brows her demeanor more aggressive "cum! Cum in mommy you little slut. FUCK!" My eyes roll backwards and my cum shoots into Diane's awaiting cervix. Diane is panting and moaning as I fill her up. "Oh god" Diane whimpers as she pulls herself off and drops my legs.

My cock lay limp and creamy. Diane smiles tiredly. My watch pings and a text from my mom shows:

'too many mimosas!! Having a sleepover!'

"shower?" I ask Diane. She nods and together we make our way towards my bathroom.
——————————