Forgive me (Cordelia goode) pt.1

Your POV:

"Delia! Delia wait!" I shouted running after the Supreme. She run up the stairs and into her bedroom, slamming the door in my face. I sighed in defeat "Delia please let me in" silence. I slump down to the floor my back against the door.
———-
Flashback
The girls and I have just came home from dinner, where we may have had one too many drinks. "Shh, shut the fuck up" Zoe whisper yells at us. Madison and I are holding on to each other's arms laughing our asses off for no reason. We walk into the living room and slump ourselves down on the couch.

"What? no get up!" Zoe tries to pick us up but to no avail. The other girls walk up to their rooms slightly stumbling up the stairs. Whispering hushed giggles and conversations. "Ugh you guys are on your own if Cordelia comes down here" Zoe says as she turns and walks up to her room. Madison and I are sitting beside each other. "You know when I first got here I REALLY didn't like you." I admit. "Wow that's so crazy I didn't like you either!" We laugh and shush each other.

"It was on the first night I went out with you guys, we went to the club and you saved me from that crazy bitch who wouldn't leave me alone. Then, I thought 'she's not sooo bad'." Madison giggles "it's only because that stupid bitch kept asking me if you were single. I was doing myself a favor really" I fake offense and smack her arm. "Well either way thank you for pretending to me my girlfriend and scaring her away" Madison and I locked eyes.

"Anytime" the next thing I knew Madison's lips were on mine. It took me a second to realize and I tried to pull away but she gripped the back of my head holding me in place. "Y/n! What the hell?" We quickly pulled away from each other. I looked over to a very angry looking Cordelia. I stood up and walked over to her "baby- I...I'm sorry I don't know what happened" she huffed and walked away. I immediately followed after.
End of flashback
——-
"Please open the door so I can explain" I hear shuffling then the door swings open. I almost fall backwards but catch myself. I walk in and shut the door behind me. Cordelia is standing cross armed and teary eyed. "We'll explain yourself." I walk up to her and hold her hands she tries to pull them away but I firmly grip them. "We were talking then she- she kissed me...I tried to pull away but she held my head. Then you walked in" Cordelia shakes her head and pulls her hands from my grasp.

"I thought you loved me y/n. You said you would never hurt me." I drop to my knees and rest my head against her stomach. I grip her hips "I love you with all my heart. You are my everything, baby I'm so so so so sorry." I kiss her stomach "forgive me" I hear her sniffle so I look up and meet her puffy eyes. I kiss her stomach again and again "forgive me" she sighs and cups both my cheeks making me look up. "Make me. Show me how much you love me"

I stand up and kiss her passionately. Cordelia moans as I run my hands down her ass giving it a squeeze then to the back of her thighs. She jumps and wraps them around my waist. I grip her ass I walk us over to the bed. I lay her down gently and hover above her. I break our kiss and leave sloppy kisses on her neck. Cordelia is panting and clawing at my back. I find her pulse point and suckle a deep hickey.

"Shit y/n" Cordelia says breathlessly. I smirk and pull back I look down at her admiring her swollen lips and marked neck. I pull her shirt nightdress off her body leaving her in just her black panties. I lean down and take her nipple into my mouth. Cordelia arches her back and tangles her fingers in my hair. I nibble on it before swirling my tongue around. I switch to the other one giving it the same attention.

Cordelia grinds her hips into mine I allow it wanting her to be as aroused as can be. I massage her breasts in my hands while continuing my assault on her nipples. I lick my way up her chest to her ear "play with your pussy for me" she groans and slips her hand under her panties rubbing quick circles on her clit. I wiggle out from between her legs "where are you going?" Cordelia pants out. I smirk and open the drawer of our nightstand pulling out the red blindfold. She gasps and arches her back. I place the blindfold over her eyes and walk to our closet.

I grab our box of toys and pull out Cordelias favorite strap on and vibrator along with a pair of handcuffs. I hear Cordelias needy moans and quickly undress down to my bra and panties before strapping the harness around my waist. I walk back over to the bed and kneel between her legs. She gasps and arches an eyebrow. I pull her hand out of her panties and bring her wet fingers to my mouth. Cordelia drops her mouth open feeling my tongue swirl around her fingers. She bites her lip and moans.

I grab her wrists and pin them above her head. I cuff them together and watch Cordelias chest ride and fall rapidly. I swiftly pull her underwear off her legs and spread them wide. I smile as I see how drenched she is. I spit in my hand and rub the shaft of the strap. Before aligning it with her entrance. I tease her with the tip before sliding all the way in letting her feel every inch. Her breath hitches then she lets out a throaty groan. I lean down and kiss her lips slowly beginning to pump in and out. "Mhmm" Cordelia moans into my mouth. I bite her lower lip and pull allowing it to snap back.