Action! (Sarah Paulson)

I'm an actor currently filming a movie called 'The Protégé' directed by Martin Campbell. Where I play an assassin on a revenge mission. I am also Sarah Paulsons girlfriend. Amazing, I know. Anyways back to what I'm doing.
——————
I look at myself in the mirror. I dyed my hair black for this role, my extensive training has my body the fittest it's ever been. I smile and run a hand down my curves feeling the latex of the bodysuit. This is my dream role. I've always wanted to play an assassin or something badass. This is my second major role but the first time I'm the main character. There's a knock on my trailer "Ms. y/l/n they're waiting for you on set."

I make my way to set and sit in my chair waiting for the action call. "Okay. Quiet on set everyone!" The director yells. I stand and wait for my cue "y/n...ACTION!" I walk into camera frame and into the 'hallway' of the building I'm supposed to be infiltrating. I spot a guard and jump on his back using my own body weight to throw him to the floor.

I draw my knife from my thigh holsters but before I can kill him. A second guard throws me into the wall. I groan and stand up hands drawn, ready for attack. He lunges forward, I slide under his legs and grab his suitcase. I hit one guard with it knocking him backwards and into the wall where I kick his chest. Effectively knocking him out. I turn my attention to the second guard and fight with him for a bit. We slam into walls and hit the floor a few times, before I put him into a black widow submission.

He falls to his knees, his hand searching for anything within reach to hit me with. He is slowly slipping into unconsciousness I grunt and use more force. He passes out, I let go and scramble away from him grabbing the suitcase. I stand up, dust myself off and wipe the blood from my lip (which is real) before walking away, out of frame. "Annnnnd cut!" I hand the props off to a PA and grab my water bottle from my chair. "You good?" I ask the stunt men. "We'll be okay" he jokes "I didn't hit you too hard did I?" I smile. They return the smile and shake their heads. "You guys did great!" Those two men and I spent a few days together learning the choreography of our fight.

"Y/n that was amazing! I think we have our shot. In a single take!" The director says excitedly while showing me the monitor. I chuckle and pat his shoulder. Something catches my attention so I look over and see my beautiful girlfriend standing with a smile on her face. "Excuse me" I say and walk towards her, not breaking eye contact.

I wrap an arm around her waist and give her a hug. "Hey! How long have you been here?" I ask her genuinely surprised she's here. This is her day off I would have expected her to stay away from sets. "Long enough" she says as her eyes trail down my body.

"See something you like?" I tease her. She blushes and nods her head. I step closer and whisper in her ear "follow me" I walk by her and head to my trailer. Along the way one of my assistants starts asking me questions but I desperately want to spend time with Sarah before I'm needed. So I nicely tell her I'm actually busy and to ask me another time.

Once Sarah and I enter my trailer Sarah immediately pins me to the door. I smirk and flip out positions "I don't think so baby" Sarah smiles and kisses me. The kiss is hot and passionate but quickly becomes needy and sloppy. Sarah's hands begin roaming my body. I break the kiss and lift her up. I lead us to the bed and lay her down. I top her and begin kissing her neck suckling hickeys wherever I see fit.

Sarah begins squirming and aimlessly grabbing at my back. "Y/n I need you" she says breathlessly. I smile and sit up. I lift her shirt off her body and toss it aside before moving to her jeans and removing them as well. I let my eyes roam along her figure. I realize she wasn't wearing a bra "no bra? What a naughty girl you are" I lean down and kiss between her breast. She gasps and grabs my head. My hands knead her breasts her nipples hardening beneath my palms.

I kiss my way along her chest to her left nipple. I teasingly circle my tongue around the bud. Sarah whines and tugs on my hair. I smirk and suck it into my mouth. Using my hands to push as much of her breast that can fit into my mouth. Sarah moans and tosses her head back. I let her go with a pop and switch to the other side doing the same things before sucking her nipple in and out of my mouth. Sarah begins grinding her hips up into mine.

"Nah uh" I pull away and kiss her lips quickly. I stand in front of the bed and slowly slide the zipper of my bodysuit down my chest. Exposing my cleavage then dragging it further down my stomach until it rests just below my bellybutton. Sarah bites her lip as her eyes immediately shoot down to my hands. Taking in every inch of my exposed skin. "Mmm" she moans and circles her hips. I bite my lip and bend over the bed giving her an amazing view. Sarah smiles and spreads her legs for me. I crawl between them and up her body.

I lean down and meet her lips. Sarah moans and wraps her legs around my waist. I break the kiss as the need for air become too much. I sit up and lick my lips. My fingers toy with the band of her panties beside ripping them off her and tossing them aside. Sarah spreads her legs for me and I can see how wet she is.