In your dreams (Billie)

So Billie won. I got this idea randomly and decided I NEEDED to write it at 1am so anyways
———————
"Omg Megan told me she came 3 times with her!" I roll my eyes as a group of girls pass me. I swear every 'pretty, popular' college girl is talking about this woman. 'Billie Dean Howard- the college girl dream' apparently this lady regularly hunts college girls by sitting in the coffee shop by our college. These girls sleep with her in hopes of becoming a sugar baby which to me sounds pretty stupid if every story I've heard they are all 'straight' pillow princesses. I mean come on. But whatever, to each their own.

I resume my frantic typing on my laptop trying to finish this assignment. When my battery starts dying "oh no, really?" The closest spot with an outlet and some peace and quiet...is the notorious coffee shop. I internally groan and roll my eyes but grab my belongings and make my way to the coffee shop. I enter and find a decent place in the back with an open outlet and by the window. I smile to myself seeing as it's actually quite empty.

I spread out some papers and plug in my laptop. "Okay almost done!" I think to myself. I get interrupted by a voice "is this seat taken? I'm sorry it's just the only available outlet." I look up and see a beautiful blonde woman but I recognize her instantly. It's THE Billie Dean Howard. I look around and notice the place is filled. I sigh and move my papers making room for her to sit. "Thank you" she says as she sits across from me and plugs in her phone. "Mhm" I hum as I return my attention back to my assignments, she doesn't exist right now.

I continued working for a few minutes until Billie breaks the silence "I'm sorry I never introduced myself-I'm Billie, Billie Dean Howard" she extends a hand out. I glance over my laptop "I've heard" I return my gaze back to the screen. Billie looks amused she chuckles "have you now? And what have you heard" I look up and am about to respond with something sarcastic when the group of girls that passed me earlier walk up to Billie.

"Hi Billie!" Megan, head cheerleader back in high school says excitedly. Billie smiles but keeps her gaze on me. "Oh hey y/n" I look up and wave quickly simply not interested "hey" I resume typing. I'm the kind of popular that's just there. I'm the type where people see me in the halls and talk to me, the underclass man know who I am, I'm invited to parties: but I am also the type who would rather hang by myself or with the quieter kids who enjoy conversations not revolving around school drama. But sometimes I do enjoy parties. So, I know Megan and her group but do I really care for em? No.

"Are you doing the assignment for the psych class?" One of the nicer girls in the group asks. "Yah I have you in that class, Mrs. Gonzales?" She nods her head "yes! I'm failing by 2 points. You are so lucky she likes you, she literally hates everyone. But your the only one who can talk, and do literally whatever you want and still pass" I giggle a bit knowing it's because I slept with her. "What can I say I'm just likeable" I shrug my shoulders and resume my work. I didn't miss the flash of anger behind Billies eyes at the mention of my lame ass excuse "Whatever" I smirk but keep my gaze fixated on my screen simply ignoring the woman sitting in front of me.

Megan kept bothering Billie for a while before Billie shooed her away. "As I was saying what have you heard?" I look up and furrow my brows giving her a sarcastic look. I glance over to where the girls were standing "need I say more?" Billie smiles and nods her head. "Well then I guess my reputation proceeds me" I can't help but laugh "I guess and before you even ask I'm not interested. So you can look for another girl because, I will not be another number to your body count" Billie leans back in her seat and crosses her arms; her eyes squint a little bit and she tilts her head. "You're different, I like it" I finished my assignment right on time. I close my laptop gather my things all under Billies gaze. I stand and sling my backpack over my shoulder. I look down at Billie "it's because I'm not easy" Billie smirks "I like a challenge" she reaches for my hand and softly grabs it. I lean down closer "in your dreams Howard" I stand up, pull my hand back and walk away.

Billie watched as the girl named y/n walked out of the coffee shop "in my dreams you'll be indeed" Billie smirked and let her mind wander to this mysterious girl. Billie has never been turned down before especially not by a pretty college girl. This one was different and Billie liked it. She liked it a lot. Billie is going to make it her personal mission to get this girl. No matter what
———————

I feel like I'm going to love this!
-Nikki