Neck pain pt.2

~This is gonna be a little lengthy~

Your POV:

"Let's begin shall we"

I start at her feet. From this position I can see all the reactions my touch causes. Her eyes closed, eyebrows knitted together, the little nibbles on her lips. Due to my hyper fixation I'm able to hear the little gasps and hums she makes. I slowly make my way up her ankles and up her shins. I watch her face as I slowly make my way up to her thighs. Her eyes flutter open and immediately land on mine.

I massage right above her knee and she giggles. I smile and move upwards. She gasps and bites her lip. I mirror her expression and look down at my hands, gripping into her soft milky skin. I massage her quads very slowly making my way higher. Cordelias hands grip the sheets beside her very lightly. I dip my hands and massage her inner thighs careful to have good distance from her womanhood.

"Is this okay?" She nods her head "it's perfect" I smirk and repeat my actions all along her inner thighs. Once I'm finished with her legs I remove my hands from her body completely.

Cordelia POV:

I whine internally as she removes her hands. My eyes snap open and immediately I meet her gaze. She climbs off the bed and walks over to her things. She grabs a new bottle of oil and replaces the now empty one in her belt. I take this opportunity to run my eyes along her body. From her perfect messy ponytail, to her beautiful body.

I watch her hands as she messes with the belt around her waist. I admire her long fingers missing the way her hands run along my body. She turns around and catches me staring at her hands. She smiles and I notice the way her eyes always meet mine. I return the smile and watch as she slowly walks back to the bed.

"I'm going to massage your upper body now. Is that okay?" She asks me in her soft but authoritative voice. I bite my lip and nod my head. She smiles at me before climbing on top of the bed. My breath catches as I watch her kneel before me. She shoots me a small smile before getting into position beside me. She runs her hands up my arms squeezing and massaging all along them before moving up to my shoulders.

Her hands quickly find the knots in my shoulders and rub them out. I feel the stress just melting away. I open my eyes and see her hovering over me slightly. I watch as her tongue pokes out and swiped across her upper lip as she's focused on what she's doing. She hits a nerve and I hum out a moan. Her eyes quickly flicker up to meet mine. She holds my gaze as she hits it again. "Mmmh" she smirks then breaks our eye contact by refocusing on her hands.

I run my eyes along the front of her body. Her perfect facial structure, down her jawline and neck, to her collarbone peeking through her black long sleeve, the swell of her breasts. She hits the same nerve and another cry of pleasure slips past my lips. She bites her lip before her hands drag down the sides of my neck, connecting at the base of my neck to my collarbones.

My breathing begins to speed up. She skips over my breasts and repositions herself lower. "I'm going to massage your stomach now" I nod my head and watch as her hands slowly reach for my stomach. Once her hands make contact my breath hitches. She feels it under her palms and looks up at me. She removes her hands "are you okay?" She asks concerned. "I'm fine" I smile at her consideration.

She's bending over, the position she's in looks uncomfortable. I want to make her as comfortable as she's made me. "If it would help you, you can sit on top of me. You won't crush me I promise" she has this shocked expression before it quickly changes to a shy smile. "Are you sure" I giggle and smile "absolutely. Also my legs may or may not be a little cold" she chuckles "okay" smiles as she swings a leg over mine. I bite my lip and watch her straddle my lap carefully.