I know what you are (Cordelia)

It all started when I turned 16. The slow realization, I had the attention, I could get who and what I wanted. But then they'd die. I would do it over and over and over again. The need to do it. I was compelled and couldn't help it. I felt guilty for killing innocent people. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I moved as far away from my hometown as possible. If this is how I have to live I'd feel slightly better not killing people I know. And for a while it worked. That is until I met her.
—-
Y/N pov:
It was a night like all the ones before. I was at the same club I went to every night.

"Hey y/n!" The bartender says as I walk to the bar and take a seat on one of the swivel stools. "Hey Olivia" I smile "the usual?" She asks. I smirk and shoot a wink her way. Oliva laughs and begins to make my drink. I sigh and spin my chair around to canvas the area. I look around the room and see it's a good night. Decent crowd and high libidos. "Here you go!" Olivia says as she places my drink on the bar. "Thanks, can you start me a tab?" Olivia nods.

I grab my drink and turn my attention back to the crowd. A guy about 6'0 ft catches my eye and I shoot him a kind smile. Just to the left of him behind his shoulder I see a red headed woman wearing a white dress. Her blue eyes immediately catching my attention. I smile her way. The woman smiles and looks away shyly. I internally giggle and keep scanning the room. Once I finish my drink I order another and make my way to the dance floor.

I dance alone a few moments just swaying my hips and shutting my eyes momentarily just feeding off the energy in the room. I sense a presence with a very low libido behind me and open my eyes. I turn and see a decent looking man. "I like the way you move!" He says over the music. I grin and step closer "do you?" He smirks and nods. "You've seen my moves. Show me what you can do" I say and watch as this guy drunkenly grins and starts dancing, completely off beat. I laugh at him making him smile and shrug "what? Too much to handle?" I giggle "at least you're confident. You have that going for you." I smile and walk off leaving him confused.

I find the 6'0 ft guy from earlier standing against the wall smoking a cigarette. I lean against the opposite side. I size him up and he does the same to me. His libido is rising off the charts "What's your name?" I ask. "Michael" I smile and turn on my 'charm' "I'm y/n" I keep eye contact, step closer and extend a hand out. He smiles and the second he grasps my hand he is at my mercy. His pupils blow and the cigarette he was holding falls to the ground "follow me" I walk us out the club and into a dark alley. I push him up against the wall "you will do as I say because you can't resist me. Isn't that right?" He, in a trance like state, nods. I begin unbuttoning his shirt "Good boy."
—-
I wipe my mouth and step away from Michael and the wall. The district thump of his body hitting the ground is nothing but background noise to me as I fix my hair. I step over his feet and make my way back to the club. I enter and reapply my lipstick. I feel the blood in my veins rushing. I walk up to Olivia and feel all eyes on me. My aura 1,000x stronger. Olivia smirks and slides over my glass. I smile graciously before handing her my card and closing out my tab.

As I walk out to my car I see a blonde woman wearing all black leaning up against it. "Can I help you?" I ask. "Yes you can" The woman stands up and looks me in the eyes. Big mistake, honey. Her gaze is unwavering. I smile and step closer to her, she takes a step back. I tilt my head "what do you want?" "I know what you are" she says. I furrow my brows "excuse me?" She takes a step closer "I can help you." I scoff "I run a school for women like us" I step closer "women like us?" She gulps "women with special and unique gifts. I can feel your energy. It's practically seeping out of you" I laugh "and I can feel your libido. Do I make you excited?"

The blonde glances at her feet before re-establishing eye contact. "I do. Don't I?" I smile and move closer. Every step I take the blonde takes two steps back. That is, until her back hits my car. I seethe through my teeth and make a fake pouty face at her misfortune. I refrain from making bodily contact with her but keep her trapped between me and the vehicle. "What is your school called?" The blonde swallows thickly "Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies" I hum and lean forward. The blonde pulls her head away from me, in turn just exposing the flesh of her neck to me.

Her aura, energy and the scent of her libido is entrancing. I can practicality taste the sweetness. I hum "what is your name?" I ask as I lean into her neck and smell her arousal rising, being this close to me she should be overflowing with arousal. But she's not. Why? "Cordelia Goode" once her scent is engraved in my mind I pull away completely and step away giving her room to stand at full height. "Well Cordelia, since you supposedly know what I am, I'm guessing you know my name as well" the blonde nods "y/n" I smile and walk closer to my drivers door the woman moves back out of my way. I stop and smirk at her caution.

"Goodbye, Cordelia."