What if I show you (Alice)

Your POV:

I run by her house everyday. And everyday she's standing outside with a glass of water for me, along with casual conversation. Today is no different. As I jog along the sidewalk. I see her sitting on the porch reading a book. I smile and gradually approach her. Once she hears my footsteps, she looks up and smiles warmly at me.

I smile back and stop before her house. "Hi Mrs. Macray" I wave. She stands up and walks over to me. "Hi sweetheart was was the run?" I look at my watch "better than yesterday" seen as I was in a hurry to see you. I think. "Right now I'm at a 8:30 mile pace so not bad at all" Alice nods her head "would you like your water?" I smile at her choice of words my water "yes please"

She turns and gestures me to follow. She holds the door open for me which I thank her for. Her house always smells like cinnamon. "Come follow me and I've told you just call me Alice, angel." she leads us into the kitchen. I watch as she fills a glass of iced water and hands it to me. Our eyes meet as I reach for the glass. Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink while I'm sure mine looks the exact same.

"Thank you" I take a HUGE sip from the glass. My eyes stay trained on the woman before me. I watch as Alice's eyes slowly trail down my body. I'm wearing running shorts, sports bra and a T-shirt, which, I cut the whole sides and sleeves off of. Much to my mothers dismay. But the way Alice's eyes are trained on my abs peeking through the side slit makes me proud of my decision.

I move the glass away from my lips. Causing Alice's eyes to snap back up to mine. She blushes and bites her lip. I smile and hand her the empty glass "thank you Mrs- Alice" I smile to which she chuckles and places the glass on the counter. "So y/n how have you been? I noticed you weren't home for a few days" I smile "Yah I was out of town. I was out of the state actually." Alice quirks a brow "where were you?"

Visiting my cheating ex girlfriend at college "oh um I was visiting a friend." My voice breaks a little saying friend but I don't think she noticed. She hums and doesn't question me further about it. A few minutes later I have to get back to my workout. But before I can take off down the street Alice shouts my name "y/n!" I look back "if you'd like to continue our conversation. Would you mind coming over for dinner?" I smile widely "I'd love to, Alice"
—————————
For the rest of my day I couldn't stop thinking about my dinner plans with Alice. After the hustle and bustle of my day I'm finally home. I pulled out the outfits I planned in my head earlier and lay them out. I hop into the shower and bathe quickly. Once I'm out I put on a robe and brush my hair. I decided to let it air dry. After, I apply my skin products. Then, walk to my vanity and finish getting ready.

Once I'm dressed I add the final touches, and make my way to Alice's house. At 7:30 I knock on the door. She said "come by around 7:30" so 7:30 was the time I was there. The door opens revealing a beautiful Alice. "Hi, I brought wine" I say holding up one of my favorite bottles. Alice smiles and takes it into her hands "thank you come on in, dinner is ready" I close the door behind me and follow Alice.

I know I shouldn't but I can't help but stare at her beautiful figure as she walks ahead of me. She's wearing a thin button up, black tight skirt and some black pumps. The sway of her voluptuous hips hypnotizes me. Alice stops making my attention snap up to her eyes. Thankfully her back is to me and she didn't catch me. At least I hope.

"Go sit, I will prepare the plates for us." I protest and am able to serve our wine, but Alice wins overall. Reluctantly, I sit down and admire how gorgeous she looks right now. So domestic, so effortlessly beautiful, and charming. Alice turns her head back to look at me. "What?" She giggles. I bite my lip "nothing" she bats her lashes at me before turning away, a slight tint of pink on her cheeks.