Working late? (Pt.3)

Your POV:

She places her hands behind my knees and lifts them onto the armrests. I whine an buck my hips which ears me a harsh smack to the pussy. "AH fuck" "be patient" I'm on the last slide. "I'm almost finished" Ms. Venable smiles and begins rubbing my throbbing clit in slow circles. The small sensation bringing me immense pleasure. "Mmmh" I bite my lip and type as fast as I can. She effortlessly dips a finger into me. The sound of my wetness causing her to smile. I moan and try to get my heavy breathing under control.

She then dips a second finger setting an extremely slow pace. I moan softly and try to roll my hips onto her fingers but she pulls them out immediately. "What did I say? Be fucking patient or I will leave you won't cum at all! Do you understand?" I whine and nod my head furiously "I understand please, please" she fought reinserts both fingers setting a quick pace. I grip the armrests and throw my head back "shit- AHH" The sound of my wetness hitting her fingers echoes around us. "Get back to work you dirty fucking whore!" She says through gritted teeth.

I reach the keyboard and try to read the small words in the files but I can't focus. "Fuck" she attaches her mouth to my clit sucking in and out. "OH MY GOD! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I'm panting and typing whatever I remembered from the last time I made this shit once I'm down to the last sentence I yell "I'm almost finished" I type the last word and push the laptop away from me "I'm done!" Ms. Venable moans into me making my eyes roll back. She pulls away her mouth coated in my arousal. She licks her lips, "good girl. Now cum for mommy"

She reattaches her mouth flicking her tongue against my clit while pounding her fingers knuckle deep. She curls them upwards hitting my g-spot repeatedly. My legs begin to shake "MMMH IM GONNA CUM!" She speeds up her pace reaching upwards with her free hand to wrap around my throat. Pinning me back against the chair. "IM CUMMING" I clench around her fingers and release all over them. She helps me ride out my orgasm then pulls her fingers out. Placing them in her mouth moaning at the taste of me.

I'm gasping for air slumped back against the headrest legs still hung over the armrests. "Wow." I pant out Venable smiles and stands up. I swing my feet onto the floor and sit for a moment waiting for my legs to stop shaking. Venable smirks watching my legs quiver. She walks over to me and presses her lips against mine. Her tongue slips into my mouth claiming dominance immediately. I moan and wrap my arms around her shoulders. She picks me up sets me down on the desk. We break apart and she pushes me down so I'm laying flat on her desk.

She climbs on top and straddles my waist. I smile and place my hands on her hips. She begins to pull her skirt up her thighs bunching it up above her hips. Exposing her purple panties and a very large wet patch between her thighs. She wraps her hand around my throat "mommy is going to sit on your face. Can you make mommy feel good?" I nod eagerly which made her chuckle. She kneels above my face and moves her panties to the side exposing her dripping pussy to me. I lick my lips and place my hands on her thighs.

She lowers herself and I immediately begin to lick her clit. Her knees buckle a bit "oh shit." She grips the top of my head tugging my hair a bit. I moan and dip my tongue into her entrance. She moans begins grinding her hips. I internally smile to myself and reach my hands up unbuttoning her blouse exposing her purple bra cradling her perfect breasts. She releases my hair as her hips fall out of rhythm. She grabs my hands and places them on her chest. Her deep moans are so sexy. I pull out and flatten my tongue against her clit. I moan and grip her ass in my hands guiding her movements. We find the perfect pace "oh fuck baby just like that"

"Mhmm" I moan into her and feel the way her juices leak down my neck. "I'm so close" I alternate between licking, sucking and circling her clit. "Don't stop!" She tosses her head back and lets out a guttural groan before replacing her hand in my hair and roughly grinds down on me. I smack her ass in the heat of the moment but I don't think she minded. Matter of fact I think she liked it. "I'm cumming!" I feel her cum leak into my mouth and I gladly clean up every drop.

She calms down and lifts herself off of me. I lick my lips and stare into her lust blown eyes. I reach for her and she leans down capturing my lips in a soft kiss. When we pull away I smile and watch as she gets off the desk and pulls her skirt back down. I hop off and fix myself too. Once I'm finished I face Venable, she doesn't look at me so I take this as my hint to leave "well Ms.Venable I think you got everything you needed from me. It's late and I should be heading home now" I gather my things and begin to walk out when I feel her grab my arm and turn me around.

"wait." She kisses my lips. "I-I have...I-never mind" she starts but cuts herself off. "I have feelings for you too Ms. Venable" I finish for her she looks at me shocked but blushes and looks down. "Thank you, and please call me Whilemina when it's just us." I smile "I really do y/n I have for a while now. I just never acted on them until now." I cup her cheek "Mina, do you know why I haven't run off screaming and crying like every other assistant you've had?" She shakes her head "because I thought you were hot and mysterious. I also thought you were a bitch a times but a sexy one" she chuckles and kisses my lips.

We break away and she furrows her brows "did you call me Mina?" I smile and nod my head "yes I did" she smiles "you can call me Mina only if I can call you mine?" I giggle and wrap my arms around her shoulders "of course you can ONLY if I can call you mine too" Mina wraps her arms around my waist. "Deal" she kisses my lips and holds me close.

Working late really wasn't a bad thing after all.
————————-
Didn't proof read as always. Also let me know what you think or any ideas you want me to write
-Nikki