Jealousy (Cordelia)

Your POV:

"Y/n! Hurry the hell up I wanna see!" I step out of the bathroom wearing the outfit Madison stuck me in. "Alright alright" I step out and show the girls my outfit.

Madison's jaw drops "I'm amazing!" Zoe rolls her eyes "black leather pants Madison? I'm going to sweat my ass off" I complain as I make my way to the mirror

Madison's jaw drops "I'm amazing!" Zoe rolls her eyes "black leather pants Madison? I'm going to sweat my ass off" I complain as I make my way to the mirror. Madison follows me "but they make your ass look so good!" I rotate in front of the mirror striking different poses "I guess your right." We finish getting ready singing to different songs. Until we all head downstairs. Once we reach the end of the steps I see Cordelia sitting by the fireplace reading a book. She hears us and looks over.

"Wow you girls look stunning" she says as we all huddle together and strike a group pose for her. She smiles as her eyes run along my body. I smirk and bite my lip. We have some time before the car arrives so the girls talk amongst themselves. I walk to Cordelia, she meets me halfway "you look beautiful" she says. I blush "why thank you, you always look beautiful" I grab her hands and look into her eyes. "Your beauty surpasses every being in this realm." I kiss her hands before I release them. Madison runs over and grabs my hand pulling me towards the door the rest following. "Let's go the cars here!" I look back and mouth 'I'm sorry' to Cordelia she smiles and waves us off watching us pile into the car before closing the doors to the academy.

As soon as we enter the loud music hits my ears, there's people dancing and making out in the corners of the room. I smile and take a deep breath, the smell of sweat, alcohol and everyone's body sprays fill my nostrils. "Ahhh I love it here" I immediately see a beautiful brunette girl dancing and shoot a wink her way.

We all find a booth and Madison leaves to get us drinks. As I'm looking around eye fucking every beautiful woman I see. Madison returns placing a drink in front of me. I thank her and take a sip. "Y/n as much as I love seeing you in your natural habitat. I thought you wanted Cordelia?" Mallory asks me. I sigh and turn my attention to her "Look I do I really do but I've been trying for a long time. Every time I flirt with her it's a 50/50 is she chooses to let me or not. Other times she just does little hand touching thingy and turns me down. So as much as I want her that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself either."

Mallory nods "I just don't want to see Ms. Cordelia hurt that's all" I agree "I don't want to hurt her either but she doesn't want me, so why am I going to deprive myself of other people because of it?" The girls agree and the night moves forward. As we're dancing in a circle I feel someone come up behind me and grab my hips. I turn my head and see the brunette from when we entered earlier. I smile and turn around in her grasp.

She's taller then me, has big brown eyes with long eye lashes, strong facial structure, big pearly white teeth and a voice like velvet. I wrap my arms around her neck and away my hips. She smiles and I turn around again, reaching up and pulling her head into my neck, pressing my ass back against her. Her hands slide up and down my body, one grips my hip and the other rests below my breasts. I look up and see the girls wide eyed and smiling. I shrug my shoulders and continue vibing.

After a few songs the woman tells me she's going to the bathroom. I follow the girls back to our table. "Y/n! She's freaking HOT!" Zoe squeals. I smile "RIGHT!" Madison is stumbling, our cue to leave, we share groans and eye rolls. "I'm staying I'll see you guys at the academy" Zoe nods her head. Madison yells "wait! What do we tell Cordy? She's gonna notice you're gone" she slurs. She's right "Idk tell her anything bye guys" With that I turn around and make my way towards the bathrooms.

I see the woman walk out. I smile and grab her hand leaving her to one of the secluded rooms here. As soon as we enter I press her against the door. I kiss her lips and moan as she turns us around, switching out positions. She begins kissing down my jaw, sucking and biting my neck and chest. Surely leaving marks. I smile to myself knowing Cordelia will see them tomorrow.

I flip is back over and do the same to her before opening her pants and dropping to my knees.

Cordelias POV:

I hear the girls get home so I throw on a robe and meet them downstairs. The girls are laughing and shushing each other. I do a head count and notice we're missing one.
Y/n...of course she's missing
"Where's y/n" the girls fall silent all of them looking like a deer caught in headlights. All except one, Madison, she has a wide smirk "probably three fingers deep in some hot brunette by now" she says before giggling and stumbling her way to the stairs. I look at Zoe who nods her head quickly before running after Madison.

The rest of the girls follow them leaving me alone. I stand there for a minute Madison's words replaying over and over in my head. I sigh and make my way to my room. I sit on my bed and let my mind run wild.
What did she mean by 'some hot brunette' I know y/n is a bit of a player. I mean look at her she's gorgeous and can have anyone she wants man or woman. I've heard how good she is in bed from some of the girls here. I may have overheard a few of them talking about how rough she is.

I can't help but fantasize about her doing those things to me. Licking me, teasing me, biting me, marking me. I let out a whimper and squeeze my legs together.
Dammit Cordelia get your shit together she's your student.
I sigh and head downstairs to make myself a calming cup of tea. Hopefully it will calm me down.

As I'm sitting at the counter blowing my cup of tea. The front door opens, I freeze and my heart beat quickens.