My dad could never pt.2

This is long asf and not proofread. But enjoy lmk what you think 💭
—————

I stand and grab xandras hand dragging her behind me up to my bedroom. She giggles as I push her into my room and shut the door behind us. I grab her by the hips and pin myself against the door. Xandra chuckles and presses her body further into me. "Naughty little girl" she says against my lips, making me smile into our kiss as I grab her ass with both hands. "Mommy's naughty little girl" I say parting my legs letting one of hers slip between mine. She moans into my mouth and grinds herself against my thigh.

I smack her ass and gently guide her movements. Xandra moans into my mouth before grabbing a fistful of my hair and tugging. My head snaps backwards exposing my neck to her sloppy kisses. "Fuck Xan" I pant out grinding myself against her thigh. Xandra chuckles and presses her thigh even further into my core. I moan and lift one of my legs to her hip, grinding harder. Xandra hums her approval and guides my movements with one hand placed on my ass. I break our kiss to moan Xandra smirks and grabs my other leg placing it around her hip as well. I tangle my hands in her hair and continue our heated make out. She walks us over to my bed and places me down on it.

I keep my tight grip on her hair and waist keeping her close to me. Xandra giggles into the kiss as she crawls up the bed with me attached to her front. Finally, we break our kiss and I release my hands placing them above my head in fake submission. Xandra is kneeling between my legs rubbing them up and down. I smile deviously as she pulls the waistband of my sweatpants down and off my legs. "Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?" She asks while eyeing my black silk panties hungrily. I smile "the best" xandras eyes snap up to mine.

She lifts her shirt over her head and tosses it elsewhere. I bite my lip as she sits back and plays with the waistband of her leggings "Can mommies good girl take these off?" Immediately I scurry to her and pull off the garment. Red lace. Damn. I was so lost admiring her red lace panties I didn't notice Xandra coming to her knees and pushing me onto my back. She straddles my hips and leans down, her hands places beside my head. Instinctively my hands fly to caress her hips and legs. "Such a naughty little thing aren't you?" I bite my lip and give her my best innocent eyes. Xandra sits up and removes her bra. Now I see her in all her glory "you're so hot mommy" I whisper and gently slide my hands up her hips and waist. My fingertips glide over the taught skin of her stomach watching as her muscles flutter under my touch.

I look up her her face and see her eyes are shut and her lower lip is securely tucked under her teeth. My hands rest atop her rib cage. Her arched back exposing the caged structure. "Take your underwear off. Now." I say. Xandra bites her lip and immediately she pulls the garment off her legs and straddles my hips. I shuffle down the bed and position my face between her legs. "Ride me mommy, use me." Xandra hums her approval making me smirk. She lowers herself and gasps as my mouth eagerly meets her pussy.

"Oh! Shit." I hum I to her and circle her clit with my tongue. Her hips begin rocking so I stiffen my tongue and let her please herself. "Oh yes! Just like that!" Her hands tangle themselves in my hair. Her hips jerk harder against my mouth. Her clit smacks against my tongue repeatedly, tapping and gliding. "Y/n! Baby fuck" her moans become Incoherent and irregular. "I'm so c-close" Her hips slow down resulting in my arms wrapping around her thighs pulling her into my face.

She gasps and groans as I suck at her clit like a piece of hard candy. Her eyes roll back and a loud moan slips past her lips. I growl in approval as her cum coats my tongue. Once her until her legs stop shaking I release my suction and hold, simply watching as she gathers herself. She licks her lips and hums, her legs slightly shutting around my head. One of her hands drags between her legs to soothe her now, red and swollen cunt.  She breathes deeply making me giggle. My hands glide up and down her thighs and I just watch the beauty above me.