Mommy? (Allyson Mayfair)

My name is y/n. I'm a college student and part time babysitter for Allyson Mayfair. Yes THE Allyson Mayfair. I've been Ozzy's babysitter for the last 6th month's. He's a really good kid, making my job fairly easy. The only difficulty I've had is my major crush on his mother.
—————-

Your POV:

"Ready or not here I come!" I make my way down the hallway in search of the small blonde haired boy. I check his room. Nothing. I check all upstairs and he's nowhere to be found. I slowly begin to descend the stairs. I stop dead in my tracks as I see two little feet popping out of the pillow fort Oz and I made earlier in the day. I giggle to myself and continue walking down the stairs.

"Hmm where in the world can he be?" I walk around the living room making as much noise as possible. "Wow Oz is really good at this game." I hear him giggle and see him wiggle his feet. I quietly tiptoe over to his legs and quickly grab them dragging him out of the fort. "FOUND YOU!" I roll him over and begin to tickle his stomach. "NOOO! Y/N NOT THE TICKLE MONSTER!" He gets out between his contagious laughter. I laugh myself. "What's the magic word?" I tease him "PL-PLEASEEEE!" I stop tickling him.

He takes a deep breath still giggling feeling the aftershocks of my assault. I lay down beside him and run my fingers through his hair as he calms down. He looks over to me "y/n?" His soft little voice barely above a whisper. "Yes" "can you spend the night?" I've never spent the night before. "I would love to bud. But we have to ask your mom first, okay?" He nods his head "okay." We lay there for a bit just talking about random things. "I love you" He just randomly blurts out.

I'm stunned. "I..I love you to Oz" he wraps his little arm over my chest and I pull him close. "Can I have a Capri sun please?" I smile "sure" I get up and make my way over to the kitchen. As I turn on the light I see Ally sitting at the table sipping a glass of wine. A small smirk on her lips. I jump "ALLY!" I grab my chest. "Jeezus you scared me" she chuckles darkly "sorry" Oz runs up to her "MOMMY!"

I stand back and watch as ally lifts him onto her lap. "Hi my love" she kisses the side of his head then makes eye contact with me. "How was your day?" Oz begins telling ally everything we did. Ally listens with a soft smile, occasionally shooting a wink my way. I feel my face heat up so I walk to the fridge to hide my crimson red cheeks. I grab Oz a juice, open it then give it to him. "Thanks, mom when did you get home?"

Ally hums making my stomach flip "during your little hide and seek game with y/n" I smile and look down at my feet. "Oh and I would love for y/n to spend the night. Only if she's like.." I look up to see two sets of endearing eyes looking at me. Oz hops off of his mother's lap and runs to hug me "please y/n pleaseee" I place my hand on his head holding him close. "I mean how can I say no to my favorite boy"

He lets me go and jumps up and down excitedly. "YAY! Do you wanna play dinosaurs with me?" He looks up at me with those big blue eyes. I smile "of course" he grabs my hand and drags me up to his room. I glance behind me to see ally smiling widely. Oz and I are currently watching Jurassic park. We're laying on his bed. He's head on my lap while I stroke his hair. I see a figure in the doorway so I look over and see ally leaning against the doorframe. Her blue silk pajama set glowing in the dimly lit hallway.

I smile "Oz honey it's time for you to take a shower" Ally says sweetly. Oz groans and reluctantly walks off down the hall to the bathroom. I laugh and begin picking up the dinosaur toys from his bed, putting the away in his toy chest. "Y/n you don't have to do that." Ally says slowly walking into the room. "But I want to" she just stands there for a bit watching me as I bend over to place the toys in the chest.

I kneel on the floor and start picking up the dinosaurs. She slowly walks over and stands before me.
I'm literally on my knees in front of my boss! What even is my life?
I look up at her through my eyelashes. Ally gently cups my cheek. "Your too sweet" I blush and look down. Ally lifts my head making me look into her eyes "thank you y/n. For everything you do for Oz." My body begins to warm up. I smile "it's not a problem, he's a good kid." Ally smiles then kneels and starts picking up toys. Ally and I both reach for the last one. Our hands brush against each other. I freeze and look into her dark chocolate orbs.

Like magnets we both begin inching closer. I can feel her breath hit my lips but before either of us can close the gap. "MOM!" Ally closes her eyes and sighs. She pulls away and stands up "coming!" She walks to the doorway and looks back at me once more before exiting the room.

What the hell just happened?
——————-

I kinda remembered this story from my previous one shot book. It might be a little different but I'll try my best. Also I never proofread so if there is any mistakes that's why.
-Nikki