Jealousy pt.2

Your POV:

I arrive home with a pounding headache. I open the doors to the academy and see the kitchen light is on. Thinking it's one of the girls getting water or a snack or something I call out "yo do we have any waters left in the fridge. I have a pounding headache." As I enter the kitchen I freeze seeing Cordelia sitting at the counter holding a cup of tea in her hands.

"Oh, heyyy Delia" her eyes are wide and her lips are slightly parted. I turn and head to the fridge, I grab a water bottle then walk to the medicine cabinet and grab some Tylenol. I pop two in my mouth before chugging half my bottle of water. Washing down the taste of Emily. Oh! And that was her name Emily Premtiss, sexy right I know. I close the cabinet and turn to face Delia. She's looking at me over her mug. She finishes her tea and walks around the counter to place it in the sink.

She turns around and faces me our gaze locking.

Cordelia POV:

Y/n's home! She calls out "yo do we have any waters left in the fridge. I have a pounding headache." As soon as she enters the kitchen she sees me "Oh, heyyy Delia" I don't respond I'm in shock. Her lips are red and swollen, neck is completely covered in dark purple and red hickeys. There's some lipstick prints on her chest as well. I swallow my saliva and tear my eyes away from her. As she turns and grabs a water bottle I see her back is covered in scratch marks.

Fuck, why does seeing her like this turn me on but also piss me off!
Y/n reaches up and takes some medicine. I'm just watching her movements. I didn't even realize she was looking at me. I also didn't realize I finished my tea. It definitely didn't help.

I reluctantly stand up and walk around the counter to place my mug in the sink. Y/n's eyes following me every move. Having her undivided attention makes my knees weak and my heart pound in my chest. I turn around and see y/n leaning back against the counter, y/c/e never leaving mine. I grow flustered and break the eye contact looking at the floor.

I hear y/n walk over to me. She lifts my chin forcing me to look at her. "Are you okay Delia?" Her voice is deep and raspy. Fuck "y-yes I'm fine" she tilts her head to the side, exposing her marked neck . I bite my lip and tear my eyes away from her body. Y/n sighs and steps closer, I take a step back , bumping into the counter. Y/n leans forward and places her hands on either side of me, trapping me between her and the counter.

My breathing picks up and I can't force myself to look into her eyes.

Your POV:

Is Cordelia nervous? I trap her between me and the counter. She doesn't look up I smirk to myself. I cup her cheek making her look at me "are you sure your okay? Your a little warm" I move away from her and extend a hand out to her "come on Delia talk to me" she slowly looks up and meets my gaze. I hear some shuffling upstairs "come on let's get you to bed, hopefully you can tell me what's wrong then" she takes my hand, it's so soft. I lead her up to bedroom and sit her on her bed.

I sit beside her "come on Delia you know you can talk to me. Don't make me use my powers on you." I joke. Delias eyes widen making me laugh. "I'm kidding Delia" she relaxes "or am I" she swats my arm. My powers are I could read someone like a book by simple physical touch. I could know a persons thoughts and feelings. I learned to control them with the help of Delia and Zoe. Using a metaphorical 'switch' method. When I wanna use my powers I just flip the switch.

Cordelia and I sit in silence a few moments before she looks at me and grabs my hands. "Maybe it would be easier if you just used your powers." I furrow my brows a little shocked but Cordelia just gives me a look of sincerity. "Are you sure?" Cordelia nods her head. I take a deep breath and flip the switch. I'm immediately hit by a strong wave of lust, followed by smaller waves of jealousy and fear. I then get images of my head between Cordelias legs. Her back arched and nails scratching red lines into my back.

I gasp and open my eyes, I just sit there looking at her trying to process what the hell just happened. Cordelia snatched her hands away covering her face, pulling me back into reality. She starts to cry I reach over and pull her hands away. She hangs her head low "Cordelia look at me, please" she reluctantly raises her head. "It's okay" she takes a deep breath and calms down a bit. "Why are you jealous?" She sighs and looks at our hands as she plays with my fingers.

"I-I saw those hickeys on your neck and it made me upset. Like I am the one who should be marking you as mine." She glances up at me before looking down again. I smile, I hook my fingers under her chin and force her to look into my eyes. Her gaze flickers from my eyes to my lips. I smirk "do you wanna kiss me?" She nods her head. I smile and place my neck against the side of her neck. I lean into her, her breath hitches and she shuts her eyes in anticipation. I ghost my lips above hers I feel her breath hit my lips. I slowly turn my head to the side I keep an eye on her watching as her eyelashes flutter.

I smile and brush my lips against hers. I pull away slightly, Cordelia releases a shaky breath and opens her eyes. Once she's looking at me I slowly lean back into her and press my lips to hers. She moans slightly and brings her hands up to softly cup my cheeks.