Dream catcher

By angel48183

Ana is your average simple girl getting ready to start her senior year at Southeast High. It should be the be... More

Prologue
Goodbye summer I will sorely miss you
Erik Monroe
Nightmares oh how I loathe thee
Riley
Full moon
The start of problems
Complications
Explanation
Witches vs wolves
Hear me out
Bond
Revelations
Dominance
Issues
Recovering
Coven
All hallows eve
Heat
Getting past the barrier
Mating season
The luna emerges
Learning control
Azeral
Christian
The new teacher
Winter dance
Imprinting
Getting to know April's mate
Christmas with the alpha
New Year's Eve and a new threat
Dreamchaser
Hybrids
Searching for answers
Meeting the hybrid
Trip
Complication
Now what?
Lockdown
A link between two worlds
Silas
Tempus
Countdown
Dante
Battle
Questions
Learning
The end of an old life and beginning of a new one
Training
A vampire's biology
Focus
A new development
Tempus witches
Tempus Vampires
We have a slight issue
Good news and bad news
Abigail
The Luna witch
Examination
Testing abilities
Mates
Behavior
Dreamweavers
School
Celeste
Concerns
Amping up
Possessiveness
Transformation
Friend or Foe
Blessed
Fate
Harbor Ridge
Athena
Hard decisions
A week with Grandma and Grandpa aka Mom's parents

Moon Goddesses

46 6 0
By angel48183

Christian

Since our creation, moon goddesses have existed to oversee supernatural creatures. The majority of us have never met a moon goddess. It's a rarity if you do.

I grabbed a book from the bookcase and flipped through the pages to the original witches. A coven existed hundreds of years ago where the witches drew their powers from the earth. Since they were in-tuned with nature, they kept the balance between magic and humans.

I scanned through the text until I found a passage about the moon goddess, Harmony. It was Harmony's job to maintain a balance between supernatural creatures. Most of us co-existed with each other without incident until wars broke out between the species.

"What is it?" Erik asked.

"Silas is correct with what Harmony told him. Different species co-existed with each other until a few wanted more. It was her job to create unity."

"So, what happened?"

"A few species didn't like for the witches to control them. They wanted freedom. While wolves are loyal, we enjoy the freedom of running free. That's why we have packs. Alphas maintain order amongst our kind."

"What about Rory?" Silas asked me.

I glanced at Rory. His stature was small compared to Dante's. Most vampires remain their size when another vampire turns them. A vampire didn't turn him but produced him. He seemed weaker than most vampires.

"Do you feed on blood?" I asked Rory.

"Abby gives me blood bags but mixes blood into food for me," Rory spoke in a high-pitched tone.

"So, you can eat human food."

"Yes, but it tastes funny."

"How so?"

"It just tastes weird."

"What about blood?"

"It's salty." Rory scrunched his nose.

I looked at Dante. "How does blood taste to you?"

"Sweet and divine." Dante smirked.

"When the witch turned you into a vampire, when did you feed?"

"Immediately. I fed on my wife's heart."

Erik pressed his lips into a thin straight line.

"The witch must have completed the curse when you fed on your wife's heart."

Erik relaxed a bit.

"I need to speak to a few people regarding our guest and the moon goddesses." I stood up and gathered a few books.

"How long will you be gone?" Erik asked me.

"It depends on what information I gather. I'm hoping not long." 

Erik and Ana walked me to the door.

*******
Rory

I sat in the chair, planning my great escape.

"Don't even think about it," a voice said.

"Think about what?" I looked at Dante.

"Leaving. It's not happening until we figure things out."

"You can't keep me prisoner!" I jumped up from my seat.

Dante didn't move but cocked his head to me. The door slammed shut and locked. Before I turned my head, an arm pressed against my mouth. The scent drove me insane as my teeth elongated. I gripped the arm, pressed my fangs against the skin, and sunk into it.

Blood flowed into my mouth as I drank and moaned. As my pants tightened, I wanted to rip them off to get relief. I heard banging on the door with people shouting but continued to drink. An arm wrapped around my waist and pressed me against a rock-hard surface. I couldn't get enough of the taste until my body shook and jerked. Once I removed my fangs, I passed out.

******
Silas

I held Rory against my body as he drank from my arm. My eyes closed as euphoria flowed through my body. Dante pressed his body against mine and sunk his teeth into my mark. Moans escaped our lips as we floated.

When Rory retracted his fangs, his body became limp. I opened my eyes to find us in the other realm.

Dante released me and looked around. "Where are we?"

"We must be in another realm." I held Rory's body with my arm as he slept.

Dante looked at Rory passed out. "What the hell happened to him?"

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Poor thing. You wiped him out," a voice said.

I hauled Rory around as Dante looked in my direction. A woman with black hair and a long black velvet gown appeared.

"Who are you?" Dante asked.

"Moon Goddess, Seraphina." The woman looked at us, but it felt like she was looking through us.

"And what do you do?"

"I control the covens." Seraphina walked toward us, placed a slender finger underneath Rory's chin, and lifted his face. "Who starved this creature?"

"What?" We asked.

"Someone starved this vampire. Who?"

"Rory mentioned he lived with a woman named Abby. Celeste and Harmony said for us not to trust Abigail," I said.

Seraphina looked at me as her eyes turned black. "Abigail is a Tempus witch. The dark entity from Tempus tainted her magic. That's how Tempus created his own coven."

"Wait. Tempus got sucked into a void when Silas was born. I was there when it happened," Dante said.

"The void sucked the vessel into it. Tempus doesn't have a form. It's a dark entity created by the original witches. It will absorb into any form unless destroyed."

"Are you telling us that Tempus isn't gone?"

"Yes."

"Well, this gets better and better." Dante groaned.

Seraphina noticed our marks. "You marked each other."

"Yes. We're mates," I said.

She glanced at Rory asleep in my arm. "It's your mate, too."

"Wait. Did you call Rory it?"

"Rory is intersexual and has both male and female sex organs."

"Then you can explain why Rory shifted between male and female."

"Rory is half Dreamweaver. They can shift between genders. It's only possible if a Tempus vampire mated with a Dreamweaver. From the looks of it, one did."

"Are you saying we can reproduce?" Dante asked.

"Tempus creatures aren't your typical species. They yield special abilities, whereas other supernatural creatures don't. It's because of the dark magic."

"Celeste told me I would kill my mate if I marked them because my bite is deadly," I mentioned.

"With a normal supernatural creature, yes. But Dante and Rory aren't typical supernatural creatures since both contain dark magic. They will absorb your venom because they are immune to it. That's why it's difficult to kill a Tempus creature."

"That makes sense, but it doesn't explain what the moon goddesses meant about not trusting Abigail."

"Abigail performed a spell using you and Rory. A connection, if you will. By binding you together, she made a Tempus creature impervious to your bite. It's a loophole, she discovered."

"So, what kills a Tempus entity?" Dante asked.

"An original witch. But there's one slight problem."

"Now what?"

"None exists except for a direct descendant of the bloodline. If you find the bloodline, you might stop Tempus."

Before we could speak, Seraphina vanished, sending us back to our realm. I looked around at my bedroom with Rory still asleep in my arms. I hoisted him onto the bed and lay him down.

"What did you do to our mate?" Dante asked.

"I let Rory feed from me." I shrugged.

"What do we do now?"

I shook my head. I had this insatiable need to mark Rory, but I needed to learn more about him.

******
Rory

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I opened my eyes to find myself in a bedroom. I rubbed my eyes, sat up, and noticed Silas and Dante staring at me with their arms crossed. "Can I help you?"

"Do you remember what happened?" Silas asked me.

"I remember this divine taste in my mouth and needed friction." I scratched the side of my face. "Why?"

Silas sat down on his bed and showed his arm to me. "You fed on me. It was like having pleasure without mating."

My eyes widened as I gasped at two marks on Silas's arm. "I drank from you?" My head snapped up.

"Yeah, then you passed out."

"A wave of pleasure washed over me and exhausted me. What else happened?"

"We spoke to a moon goddess while you took a siesta. She mentioned you are male and female."

"That's correct."

Dante gave me a sideways glance.

"Would you like to see?" I didn't know why I asked them, considering I refused to undress in front of anyone. It's like I had this unbearable need to extract my pants.

"Sure," Silas said.

I scooted off the bed, undid my pants, and pushed them and my boxers down. Silas and Dante stared at me.

"Could you not stare? It's unnerving."

"I've never met someone who's intersexual."

"Now you have." I tugged on my boxers and left my jeans off. Ah, sweet relief.

Silas tugged me to him. A yelp escaped my lips. His fingers trailed around the waistband of my boxers until they slipped inside. The minute his fingers grazed me, I closed my eyes and moaned.

"Rory." Silas's breath came out hoarse. "Open your eyes and look at me."

I opened my eyes and locked them with Silas's eyes. Silas moved his hand around my member before dipping his finger through my slick folds. My breathing increased as I groaned.

With a swift movement, Silas pulled me onto his lap. His hand kept moving as I rocked my hips against him.  Lips pressed against my neck as a hand slipped into my shirt. I kept my eyes locked with Silas's as the other body pressed against my back.

"Come for me, little one," Silas whispered.

I gripped his shoulders as my body shuddered at his command and thrashed in his lap. Once my body stopped, Silas removed his hand and licked his fingers.  For some odd reason, that turned me on.

"Did you enjoy watching me lick my fingers so I could taste you?"

I nodded my head slowly.

"I would rather taste you instead of from my fingers."

My breath caught in my throat.

"But not yet."

A whimper escaped my lips. Why did I want Silas to lick me?  It's like my body craved him.

"Oh, little one. We both want a taste of you."

A finger moved my chin as a pair of lips crashed down onto mine. A moan escaped my lips as a tongue thrust into my mouth, swallowing my moans. I gripped Silas's shirt as lips devoured mine until Dante pulled back and smirked.

"Don't worry. You will enjoy us," Silas said.

My head snapped to Silas. Did he say us?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 54 19
(COMPLETED) Ana is a sweet, beautiful and smart girl. All her life she was emotionally abused. She grew up with a broken family. She never saw it com...
93 13 13
Ana is a teenager who lives in love with her friend since entering high school, but is not able to cope with her feelings. A love that grows, changes...
157K 4.3K 64
A girl named leyuh who's 16 years old falls in love with the exchange student Cameron dallas who lives with her and her older brother and mom. 3 yea...
7.3K 386 38
Becca Drake is your average teenage girl who is starting her senior year. What she thinks will just be a normal year actually turns out to be a crazy...