Dream catcher

By angel48183

Ana is your average simple girl getting ready to start her senior year at Southeast High. It should be the be... More

Prologue
Goodbye summer I will sorely miss you
Erik Monroe
Nightmares oh how I loathe thee
Riley
Full moon
The start of problems
Complications
Explanation
Witches vs wolves
Hear me out
Bond
Revelations
Dominance
Issues
Recovering
Coven
All hallows eve
Heat
Getting past the barrier
Mating season
The luna emerges
Learning control
Azeral
Christian
The new teacher
Winter dance
Imprinting
Getting to know April's mate
Christmas with the alpha
New Year's Eve and a new threat
Dreamchaser
Hybrids
Searching for answers
Meeting the hybrid
Trip
Complication
Now what?
Lockdown
A link between two worlds
Silas
Tempus
Countdown
Dante
Battle
Questions
Learning
The end of an old life and beginning of a new one
Training
A vampire's biology
Focus
A new development
Tempus witches
Tempus Vampires
We have a slight issue
Good news and bad news
Abigail
The Luna witch
Examination
Testing abilities
Mates
Dreamweavers
School
Celeste
Concerns
Moon Goddesses
Amping up
Possessiveness
Transformation
Friend or Foe
Blessed
Fate
Harbor Ridge
Athena
Hard decisions
A week with Grandma and Grandpa aka Mom's parents

Behavior

61 6 0
By angel48183

Ana

Erik, Silas, Dante, and I followed Christian to his office. Christian closed the door to give us privacy from prying eyes and ears. I sat on the couch, still trying to wrap my head around the current events.

Erik joined me. "You look confused."

"I am, with everything," I said.

"How so?" Christian asked.

"One minute, Silas is a baby. The next, he's almost an adult. Not to mention, we missed several years of our lives. Oh, and throw in Silas having two mates into the mix." My frustration was evident in my voice.

How do you lose sixteen years of your life?

I looked at my hand, noticed the wedding ring on my left hand, and held it up. "When in the hell did we get married?"

"A year after Silas was born," Christian said.

"It would have been nice to remember it." My response came out more sarcastic than I intended it.

But can you blame me? One minute, I'm eighteen with a baby. The next, I'm in my thirties, married, and dealing with all this crap.

"Dreamweavers can speed up time," Silas said.

"What?" We all asked.

******
Silas

"Silas, perhaps, you can shed light on Dreamweavers since you are part one," Grandpa said.

"Dreamweavers have the capability of speeding up time. I noticed that when we entered the Dreamweaver world. They had monitors with people's memories flashing across the screens. While time stops for them, it doesn't for others," I said.

"It would make sense since supernatural creatures become a Dreamweaver when they die," Grandpa said.

"That would explain why Silas developed so quickly," my dad said.

As much as I wanted to discuss being a Dreamweaver, I wanted to spend time with my mate more. The need became so great I pulled Dante from Grandpa's office back to the room we came from.

"Your antics will piss off your family," Dante said.

I pulled Dante to me and fisted his hair. "I don't care. I need to mark you." I ran my tongue along my lips before crashing them into Dante's lips.

Our lips and teeth clashed as the urge to mate became greater. Not only did I want mark Dante, but I wanted to mate with him. And no one would stop me.

We tore at each other's clothes, ripping them to shreds. I lifted Dante and carried him to the bed as our lips molded together. My cock became harder as it brushed against him.

"Silas." Dante's voice came out rougher than usual.

"I need to mark you."

Without hesitation, I flipped Dante on his stomach and yanked his hips up. I leaned over his back and licked a strip up his back.

A moan escaped Dante's lips. "Shit."

My tongue found its way to his neck as I nipped and sucked on it.

"Silas. Please."

I pressed the tip of my cock at his hole and pushed inside with one swift motion, stretching and filling Dante.

"Oh, God!"

My eyes flickered as my wolf took control. I pounded into Dante as our skin slapped together, and our heavy breathing filled the room. Pleasure ripped through us with each thrust.

I wrapped my hand around Dante's throat and slammed into him repeatedly until my teeth protruded. I licked a spot on his skin before sinking my teeth into him. Dante roared and clenched around me as I filled him to the brim.

Once our bodies stilled, I removed my teeth and licked the spot, closing the puncture wound. I pulled out and sat back on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

Dante flipped over as a smirk and lust filled his eyes.

"What?"

I didn't have time to react when Dante pinned me to the bed. His lips crashed into mine as my cocker came to life. His hardness pressed against my hole as his hand wrapped around my cock.

"Please, Dante."

"Tell me what you want, Silas."

"I need you to mark me."

"Your wish is my command."

With one quick thrust, Dante stretched me to the limits. It was never painful but pleasurable. My body coursed with pleasure, wanting Dante to mark me.

Then razor-sharp teeth pressed against my skin. When they broke through, my body thrashed and shook violently as my vision darkened. A heartbeat started as emotions, and memories flooded me.

Dante twitched on top of me as his fangs retracted, and my skin heeled. I opened my eyes as Dante gazed at me. Without thinking, I placed my hand on his chest. Not only was it warm, but his heart was beating.

Dante slipped out of me and started to move. I pulled him back to me and wrapped my arms around him. I needed my mate close to me.

"Well, I can't say this surprises me," a voice said.

I yanked the covers over us and looked at the moon goddess standing next to the bed. We sat up with the blankets covering us from the waist down.

"I figured it would take you longer to mate than it did." She smirked.

"Not that we don't enjoy you popping up like those annoying Jack in the Boxes, but why are you here?" Dante asked.

"I'm curious, myself," I said.

"Everyone is so curious about Dreamweavers." Celeste rolled her eyes.

"Well, it's not like we have much information. It's bad another those temperamental witches like to mess with you," Dante said.

"Ah, yes. The Tempus witches. We weren't expecting someone to mess with the balance of nature. So, we needed to restore the balance, if you may."

"How does Dante have a heartbeat when he's a vampire?" I asked.

Celeste shoved my legs over and plopped down on the bed like it was no big deal. She crossed her legs and tapped her finger to her chin. "Let me think. Ah, yes. You can heal people and restore life."

"What? I thought my bite was deadly."

"Oh, it is when you're in your realm. Here, not so much. In this realm, it's the opposite. Call it balance, if you may. We can't have you killing everything in sight, now, can we? People would fear you. It's bad enough we have blood lust with others. We don't need it with you."

This Moon Goddess was crazy. But it made sense since people act crazy around the moon.

"Dreamweavers can move between realms. They teeter between life and death. Balance."

"Is Dante still a vampire even though his heart beats?"

"Very much so. A witch cursed Dante as a vampire. He will remain a vampire but will have a heartbeat. When you marked him, you restarted his heart. See, balance."

Dante wrapped his arm around my waist and nuzzled my neck.

"Now, back you go."

Wait. What?

Celeste snapped her fingers. We returned to my grandpa's office clothed. My grandpa and parents stared at us.

"Where did you go?" My mom asked.

"We traveled to another realm," I said.

"Why?"

"So, we could mark each other."

My father rose to his feet. "What?"

"I mated Dante."

My father stared at me with a blank expression. I couldn't read his emotions.

"I hear a heartbeat," my mom said.

My dad and grandpa listened until they looked at Dante.

"How is that possible?" My dad asked my grandpa.

"Oh, it seems Silas can take a life but also restore a life," Dante said.

"So, you're no longer a vampire, then?" Grandpa asked.

"Oh, no. I didn't get that lucky. That damn witch cursed me. I remain a vampire with a beating heart."

The moon goddess, Celeste, said something about balance in nature," I said.

"Wait. You met the moon Goddess?"

I nodded.

Grandpa stood up, grabbed a book from his shelf, and flipped to a page. "The Moon Goddess, Celeste, maintains the balance with hybrid and tribrid supernatural creatures. She determines their fates and mates. She must have fated Silas to two mates. With Silas marking Dante, no one in the pack can touch him."

I glanced at my dad. He seemed more relaxed with Dante in the room before he wanted to rip Dante apart.

"What?" My dad asked.

"You don't want to harm Dante," I said.

"I have no reason to harm your mate. He's not a threat."

My body heated to a blaze. Without hesitation, I grabbed Dante's hand and tugged him from my grandpa's office. He must of felt it, too, because he wasted no time getting me upstairs to my room.

Within seconds, we had strewn our clothes all over the floor and went at it like animals. I had an insatiable need to mate.

******
Erik

I ran my hand through my hair and heaved a sigh.

"Is Silas and Dante going at it like animals?" Ana asked.

"Yep."

Ana's brows lifted, and her mouth dropped.

"Unfortunately, it's common with mates until they go in heat," my dad said.

Ana turned to my dad. "Are you telling me that Silas isn't in heat?"

"Not yet. But when he does, we have another issue."

"What issue?"

My dad's eyes locked with mine. I had heard stories, but nothing was confirmed.

"The Moon Goddess is messing with the fates. Silas's mate will become pregnant."

"What?" Ana gave my dad a sideways glance. "But men can't have babies."

"Not in the human world. But in the supernatural world, they can, especially wolves."

Ana stared at my dad in disbelief.

It would explain why Dante had a heartbeat now, and I didn't want to rip Dante apart. The Moon Goddess altered the fates to achieve balance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 54 19
(COMPLETED) Ana is a sweet, beautiful and smart girl. All her life she was emotionally abused. She grew up with a broken family. She never saw it com...
96 14 16
Dana is anything but the average 18 teen year old girl. She's living in a literal hell where she is forced to read minds. In all the stories and TV s...
372K 2.4K 36
Embry: He's a jock,good looking and all but he doesn't want to go out with the head cheerleader but he wants to go out with a different girl. From wh...
1.2K 50 38
Ana is deeply inlove with her ex.She knows she shouldnt and she's trying hard to forget him.But how can you forget someone that is a big part of your...