Jealousy(Justin Bieber and Ha...

De Into_wonderland

Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Justin, Chaz, Christian, Ryan, and Chad are Gabby's best friends. But, her d... Mais

Jelousy
Jelous much?
The park
Something is totally wrong
Promises
Giving up
2 weeks later.
Time to tell
The dance
Getting a dress
The dance
Meeting Austin again
we fell asleep
Realizing
saying goodbye
back to normal
Back to the house
prove yourself
oh god
let's talk
Going over Chaz's
Carnival
Why me..
promises..
I forgive you
The next night
those words
Somewhere out there
This isn't goodbye
packing
Airport
Seeing Austin again
Need to think
Birthday
Birthday part 2
Complicated
Seeing Justin
Missing you
Time to choose
A place
The letter
The club
day before wedding
Wedding
Why now?!?
Just tired
going home
Taylor's house
sacrifice
Author's note
Blow over
The fight
inside
House Party
Author's note
are you ok?
Where am I?
Coming Home
Cast comes off
Heart Attack
Coming Closer
Pregnant problems part 1
Pregnant problems part 2
Baby
Taking Jay home
4 months later
Two is better than one
weeks later
All Day Together
Interfere
Author's note
2 years later
The next day
So fast
Court
Sam
Plan
the truth comes out
Jay's 3rd birthday
Authors note
Author's note 2

Talking

2.8K 24 0
De Into_wonderland

I calmed down but I was still in the same spot that I was in. my phone buzzed. I sighed. I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. I just wanted to be alone for a little while. I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and I unlocked it.

'The boys left. come back here and talk to me.' From Justin. I sighed. I looked around and I saw this little girl. she had blonde curly hair, brown eyes, and she had chocolate on her face. A woman, I'm guessing her mother, laughed and wiped off her face. "You're so cute." she said laughing. the little girl smiled, showing off her lose tooth. I half smiled. I wish my mother would've done that. my mother was hardly home. I always had a babysitter or I was home alone. she never took me anywhere or did anything with me. Maybe that's why the giys mean so much to me; at least they show me affection. They're always around.

* * *

I walked down the hallway and I got to Justin's room. I sighed and I opened the door. He looked up from his phone and he smiled. "Hey." I said closing the door behind me.

"Hey. Why did you run out?"

"Because." I said looking down. "Come sit next to me." he said. I looked up and he moved over so there was room for another person. That hospital bed was huge. I walked over and I sat next to him. he put his arm around me and he pulled me close to him. "Are you ok?" he asked. I sighed. I took his arm off of me. "No. I'm not. this is all my fault. it's like I keep messing something up or someone gets hurt and-" he covered my mouth. I looked up at him and he removed his hand. "I knew this was gonna happen. But think of it this way, I was supposed to die back there but I didn't. so even though I got shot three times, I didn't die. you practically saved my life. And I know this is hard on you. I know that. Nobody's perfect. you're gonna mess things up." he said. I nodded. I hugged him and he hugged back.

I smiled. "I think I'll take a shower with you once you get out of that cast." I said. he pulled me away and he looked at me.

"Are you lying?"

I laughed and I shook my head. he smiled. "Yes! Once this cast is off, we're rushing back home and we're taking a shower right away." I smiled and I nodded. "Ok Justin." I said.

"But why all of a sudden do you want to?" he asked.

"Because you could've died and I realized that. plus I wanted to make it up to you anyways. you and the guys were there for me and no one else was, and I'm thankful for that." I said.

"Well I'm happy now." he said smiling. I laid on his chest amd he leaned back on the bed. we were cuddling in a damn hospital. but I don't care. he's here, he's alive, and that's all that matters to me right now.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
741 106 10
hysteria looks good on us // poetry
243K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...