those words

"Well...." I said. she stred at me. "Well.....tell me!" I sighed. "I didn't get the letter yet." I said. "Letter?" she asked. I nodded. "He's sending me a letter that he was writing, I should get it soon. he said that he's gonna say all he has to on there." she smiled. "Aww. he is so sweet. no one writes letters anymore." I nodded. "I know. but it makes it harder." I said. she shrugged. "You'll get over it. maybe." I laughed. "Maybe. I don't know.....I mean, I actually don't know who I'm gonna pick like, it's hard. especially when there's all your guy friends and two of them are fighting over me....and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't divorce them either, so whoever I choose, that's it." I said. "That's a lot of pressure." she said. k nodded. "A lot. I just, I wanna have a normal life. like, my dad's gone, I don't understand." I said. "There's more to the story. there has to be. there's a reason you have to ick one of the boys, and there's a reason why all of this is happening." I nodded. "I wonder when they'll tell me." I said. she shrugged. "I don't know."

* * *

"Gabby! there's a letter for you!" my mom yelled. I got off Facebook and ran down the stairs, I almost tripped. "God damn, slow down. here." I grabbed the letter and bolted back up the stairs and into my room. I pulled out my phone and texted Dani that I got he letter. I put everythig that was on my bed on the floor. I stared at the envelope. I love the way he writes my name. from Austin Mahone. I smiled. I started ripping open the lettet and the first thing I saw was a necklace. I pulled it out and smiled at the little stitch necklace. He was my favorite Disney Movie. I looked on the back and there were carvings. 'A+G=♥ I love you'. I smiled and held it in my hand. I looked back into the envelope and there was at least five or six pages. I took a deep breath and started reading. Dear Gabby.