Back to the house

We got back to my house, and Dani was saying all this stuff like to never do it again. We got out, and the boys pulled up. I unlocked the front door, and we went inside. I was surprised that Justin and Harry came too. Dani lead me to the couch and we sat down. "Gabby, why did you do it?" Harry asked. I stared at him. he cares? "Please talk." he said. "Ok, since when did you care? I'm surprised you two showed up here. why did I do it? please. don't start acting all stupid." I said. "She talked." Dani said. I half smiled. "Of course I care." Harry said. "Oh really? You act like I never saw both of your posts on Facebook." I said. he looked down. "Exactly my point. yo know what? you guys can all go home. I'm gonna sit in my room and stare at the wall if you don't mind." I said. I got up and got my ice cream and a giant spoon, and I went upstairs to my room. I crawled in my bed, laid down, and eat my ice cream. I did exactly what I said I was gonna do; stare at the wall. I heard cars start and drive away. Good, I didn't wanna talk to anyone.

My door opened and it was Justin. just great. I looked back at the wall and didn't say anything. I just kept eating. "Gabby. please look at me." he said. his voice cracked when he said me. I turned my head and gave him a blank stare. I had nothing to say to him. "I'm so sorry." he said. I stared back at the wall and took another bite of ice cream. "I really am. I was just mad at you, and I said al that stuff about you, and I shouldn't of said it. and I don't deserve to be forgiven, just please talk to me." he said. I sat up and set my ice cream on my side table. "What is there to say Justin? I never thought in a million years that you would do that to me. if I can't trust you, who can I trust? I don't even trust my own mom that much. and I might forgive you, but I don't think we'll ever be best friends again." I said. I wiped the tear that was falling on my face.

"Never?" he asked. I looked up at him and shook my head. I know him real well, because I know he was about to cry. "So everything we've been through, it's all gone?" he asked. "Justin, I don't even know who I am anymore. nothing is ever gonna be the same." I said. I could hardly get my words out. "Can I prove to you that I won't do it again?" he asked. I shrugged. "There's nothing really you can do." I said. "But I can try?" he said. he put his hands in his pockets and looked down at my floor. I sighed. this was hard. I don't know who we are anymore. I stood up and walked over to him. I didn't even know what I was doing. he looked up at me and a tear fell down his cheek. "You know I hate when boys cry." I whispered. if I actually talked, I would start crying. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. he pulled his hands out of his pockets and hugged me back. tears started falling down my face too. "I forgive you." I whispered. I forgive him, but I don't think we'll ever be as close.