Something is totally wrong

We hurried down the street to my house. "Mom?" i called. Her and her boyfriend Danny stood up. "Oh my god whats wrong? oh no, i havent heard any news yet." she said. I sat down with Harry at the table. I called Justin. Everyone was fine, Anne was fine, My froends from school are fine, My cousins are fine, My aunt and Grandpa and Grandma are fine, Who else is left? "Mom, no one else is left. I called everyone except for.......Dad." i said. She sighed. "Hunny, you just talked to him last night." she said. I called him. No answer. I called again. No answer. I called again, no answer. "Ok, calm down." my mom said. My stomach stopped. "It stopped." i said. My phone rang, unknown number. "Hello?" i asked. "Yes, is this Chris Carter's daughter?" the man asked. "Yes. Whats happening?" i asked. "Umm, your father is in the hospital, your contact name is My daughter Gabby, so i was assuming youre his daughter." i gasped. "W-what happened?" i asked. "He was shot, in the arm and stomach, Im Dr.Fields and his friend Clark is here." he said. "Let me talk to him." i said. "Hey baby G, how it going?" said Clark. He always tries to cheer up any situation. "What the fuck happened? who shot him?" i asked. "Umm, ok, one of the gang member John, Your dad wouldnt keep his mouth shut about something, and John shot him. I have no idea where heis, but your dad aint doin' so well darlin'." he said. "What hospital, what room?" i asked. "St. Marys, room 696. Haha, thats funny." he said. "Your gross. ill be there soon." i said. i ended the call. "Dad got shot." i said runnin up the stairs. I put my hair up, got a sweatshirt, grabbed my purse, and went back down. "St. Marys, now." i said. Harry and the rest of the boys came, they came running to the car after Harry texted them. We all piled in, and Justin sat in my lap. "Get you fat ass off me!" i said. He laughed. He got up, pulled me up, sat down, and sat me on top of him. "Better?" he asked. I nodded. Ryan whined, so i laued my head on Justins lap and put my legs on Ryan's. "Youre saving all your emotions for the hospital, arent you?" asked my Mom. "He isnt gonna die mom. i know it." i said.

We arrived to the hospital and ran in, and to room 696."Eww, thats funny." said Harry. I laughed. We got to the elevator and went to his room. My Dad layed there with the nurse talking to him. We all walked in and the nurse gave us time. "Hey sweetie!" said Clark and my dad. I looked at Clark. "I knew he was gonna say that." said Clark. I sat with my dad. "Hey boys, you been protecting her?" they all nodded. "What up G's dad?" said Christian. They did their handshake and hollered. "You guys are such idiots." said my Mom. Danny laughed and sat next to Clark. "Hey Sarah." saod my Dad. "Hey Chris. Cant stay out of trouble, can you?" she said. He laughed and shook his head. He pulled out his phone and started texting. My moms phone buzzed and she gasped. what just happened? "Boys, I need to talk to the boys. alone." my Dad said pushing me off him. Danny and my mom pulled me out of the room. "Why cant I be in there?" i asked. My mom shrugged. "Mom, im serious. talk. now." i said. "Uhh, i think your dad will tell you hunny." my mom started bawling. whats wrong?

All the boys came out and they all looked bummed over something. Whats so bad? and why am i the last to know about it? They told me to go in, so i walked in. Clark wasnt here, so it was just me and my Dad. "Dad, whats going on?" i asked. he sighed. "This isnt easy but..........Hunny i also have Cancer, and im not gonna make it any longer." I was shocked. "w-what?!? no, no, no, no! youre lying!" i yelled. "Gabby stop." he said. I ran over to him and hugged him real tight. "Now you listen to me, ok?" i nodded. "Ill always be here, the boys are like your brothers and theyll help you through anything. dont let them go. Live your life. dont do nothing stupid. Meet boys and have fun, but not too much fun. No babies until 57. ok?" i smiled. "Ill be all old, no, you and mom are 30." i said. he smiled. "Ok, but i love you." he said. "I love you to." i said.

Hes gone. I screamed and Justin and the guys came in because i wouldnt get out. the nurses and the doctors were trying to calm me down. Clark just stood there. He knew me;i was strong. im not moving. Justin pulled me into a hug and walked me out. We got i the car and he stoked my hair. "Its gonna be ok." he whispered. "I promise." he said.