Wedding

the after party set was absolutely beautiful. There were crisp white tables with purple flowers in the middle, there were fake trees around with purple lights dangling, it was beautiful.

"Ready?" Chaz asked. I nodded. he was playing my father when we'd walk down the aisle. "This after party, is gonna be sweet." he said. I smiled. "I know it is." my dress was strapless and white, and it was a ballgown dress. my long brown hair was down and straightened, and I was wearing 1 inch heels. Dani made me wear heels. "Alright, go." The worker said. Chaz and I walked through the doors and down the aisle. at the end I saw this handsome man that's about to be my husband.

* * *

Justin and I stood there as the man talked and talked. god, weddings were long. I wish my dad could've been here. I wish he could've walked me down the aisle. I wish a lot of things. my life is never gonna be normal or perfect. I was terrified of this line that he was about to say.

"Anyone who doesn't approve of this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher said. I took a deep breath. I heard people stand up. Justin and I turned around. 6 people stood up. I did not see this coming. at all.