Taylor's house

we went inside her house, and immediately I saw Harry's phone on the table that was straight ahead. I knew he was here. where? I'll find out.

Justin and I went to search the upper floor with Chaz, and I heard noises. someone was here. I wasn't scared, I was just worried about Harry. we got upstairs, and all of the rooms were empty. "Where would he be?" Chaz whispered. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?" shit. Taylor was here. we ran down the steps and we saw Taylor. "Where the fuck is Harry?" Justin asked. she laughed. "He's not here." she said. "His phone is on the table." I stated. she shrugged. "I guess he left it." she said. I walked towards her. "Don't play with me." I said. "I'm not scared of you. Gabby. I don't even know why Justin is married to you, oh, duh, he's forced." she said. that bitch. "Gabby, calm down." Chaz said pulling me away. "No!" I yelled shrugging him off me. "You know what? fuck you. I don't care what you have to say. I've heard it all before so it's nothing new. now, where the fuck is he before I tear that hair right out of your head. I'm not exaggerating either." I said. what can I say? I mean, she was pissing me off.

She crossed her arms. "You don't scare me." she said. "Please, don't make her go off." Niall whined. "I don't care if she does. the bitch can die for all I care. I mean, you know, a lot of people say that. don't they?" my eyes got wide. "What do you know?" I asked. she sighed. "hmmmm, well, I know that you get text messages that say some stuff, people want you to die, you know. I don't think you'd want me to say everything now do you?" thar bitch. "You did that?!?" I asked clenching my fists hard. I needed to hit something. "Don't be silly, but I know people that do. now tell me Gabby, how much do you care about all these boys? I mean, without them, you're practically nothing." she said. "Of course I care about them." I said. "Well, unless you want them to die, I think you better tell me some stuff." These guys surrounded us with guns, they were all pointed at us. "What do you want?!?" I asked. A guy pulled Harry over to us. his mouth was taped shut. "Tell me the password. that's all I want to know." she said. "What password?" I asked. "Oh c'mon. family treasure? don't start playing stupid. I know that your dad knew it, and I know that you do to." she said crossing her arms. "Actually, I don't know it." I said. she smiled. "You better figure it out, otherwise, you're gonna lose all of them." I narrowed my eyes at her. "You wouldn't dare." she smirked. "Wanna bet? I could kill them all right now if I felt like it." I shook my head. "No." I simply said. "Ok then. all you have to do is unlock the safe."

* * *

They dragged us to where the safe was, and she kept getting more annoyed by the minute. I knew the password, but I don't know what the jewel actually is. Dad said it was nothing like you'd expect it. I wonder what that means.