The next night

I sat on my bed with my laptop sitting in front of me. I accepted the video call. "Hey!" I said. Austin smiled. "Hey, how are you?" I shrugged. "Been through a lot....what about you? how's Miami?" I asked. he smiled. "It's crazy, but it's good I guess. I get a lot of attention, and I'm good." I smiled. "So...I heard about the whole Justin and Harry situation." he said. I nodded. "Yeah, it was crazy. I, I don't know what I'm gonna do. and, I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life." I said. "No you don't." he said. I smiled and looked at him. "Yes I do. but, I actually have been thinking about moving to Miami." I said. he shot up. "Really?" I nodded. "Oh my god, if you did that would be awesome!" I smiled. "I know." I said. "Ok, don't change the subject, so what happened?" I sighed. "Well, I talked to Harry and Justin together today, and it went ok. they were arguing over stupid shit and , they just, I don't know. They like can't stand each other anymore." I said. he shrugged. "Well, why did they fight in the first place?" I looked down. "Exactly. you. but it's not your fault, guys fight over girls all the time. they'll be friends again. just watch." he said. I shrugged. "I hope." I said. "So, what are you doing tonight?" I asked getting off the subject. "Eh, I've been writing a new song, but I'm not going anywhere. I can't go anywhere." I nodded. "Yeah. even if I do go to Miami, we'll never be alone." I said. "Yes we will. well, not in public." I nodded. "Where are you going tonight?" he asked. "The club. the girls are like forcing me to go." I said. he laughed. "Well, without you, there would be a piece missing." I smiled. "Yeah." I said.

"So when are you coming back?" I asked. he shrugged. "I don't think for a long time." I nodded. "That sucks. and you're getting even more famous and I'm hardly gonna see you." I said. "I'll make time for you." I smiled. "I cant wait for that day." I said.

* * *

We all walked in the club and made our way to our usual couch. I plopped myself down and took the beer Dani handed me. I was crying earlier and she helped me stop. Austin still loves me, I still love him, and I can't be with him.

"It'll be ok, just keep faking it." Dani whispered in my ear. I nodded. the boys don't exactly know, so, yeah. Ne yo-so sick came on. I groaned. Niall came over to me. "What the fuck did y'all do to my Gabby?" I smiled. "I'm fine nialler." I said. "No you're not. normally, you would be up and screaming this song or dirty dancing. what's wrong?" I shook my head. "It's nothing. there's nothing wrong with me." I said. "Is it a boy?" I closed my eyes. "No niall." I could feel my eyes just trying to break like a water balloon with too much water. I was gonna break. "Gabby, are you ok?" Justin asked. "NO! I'm not!" I got up and I ran to the hall.

I closed the closet door behind me and slid down it. I was crying so hard. I couldn't hold it in anymore. there was a knock at the door. "Yes?" I asked wiping my eyes. "Are you ok?" it was Harry. my mouth dropped. "Harry?" I asked. "Yeah, is that surprising?" I smiled. "A little." I said. I wiped my eyes more. "Wanna open the door?" I sighed. "Not really." I said. "Well, come out. We're worried." he said. we're? "The guys told me to come check on you. now c'mon." I sighed and got uo and opened the door. "Now, tell me what's wrong." he said walking in. I closed my eyes. "I don't wanna talk about it." I said firmly. Surprisingly, I was pulled into a hug. I opened my eyes and hugged back. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be ok." he said. "Thanks Harry." we pulled apart and he smiled. "Now c'mon, Closer is on." I smiled. I love ne yo.

We walked out of the hall and we went over to the couch. Niall came up to me and put his arm around me. "You ok?" I nodded. "Ok good. I requested a song for you, it's playing next." I smiled. "What song?" I asked. "I ain't telling you. but, it's by someone who you know personally." he said. only one new celebrity I know personally is.....oh no.

'I see you walk by extra fly baby where you going can I roll?' Austin's voice blasted through the speakers. I closed my eyes and went to sit on my spot. I grabbed a beer and chugged it. "You ok?" Justin asked. "WHY AREN'T YOU DANCING?!?!?" Niall yelled. "HE'S THE PROBLEM!" I blurted out. "What did he do to you?" Niall asked. I looked down and took a deep breath. "He loves me still, and I think is still love him. and, we couldn't be together. I'll probably never see him again, and I just, I don't know." I said. "But, I'm dancing!" I yelled gettin up. "SAY SOMETHING, IF YOU FEELING THE VIBE! SAY SOMETHING, BABY DON'T BE SO SHY!" I yelled. Dani danced with me and we made our way to the dance floor.

* * *

Dani and I sat there on my bed. "I'm sorry, I had to talk to him!" I smiled. "Actually, I'm glad you did." I said. she looked at me. "Really?" I nodded. "You see, Austin called me and we talked for hours last night. We would've talked longer, but we both had to sleep." I said. "So...what happened?" she asked. I smiled. "Well..." I said.