Just tired

we went to the hotel and we checked into our room. We went up the elevator to our room. The room was beautiful. There were candles lit, roses around the bed shaped into a heart, a balcony, a king sized bed, and a huge bathroom and tv. "you did all this?" I asked. he nodded. "Yeah, I mean, the workers put it together but I told them what to do." he said. we set our bags down and I went to the balcony. we were up about 20 feet into the air. the wind was slightly blowing, and the sun was set. the stars were out. "Nice isn't it?" Justin asked coming out to the balcony with me. "Yeah, it is." I said. he wrapped his arms around my waist and stood behind me.

I sighed. I got out of his grip and walked back in the room. "What's wrong?" he asked walking in behind me. "Nothing, I'm just." I didn't finish my sentence. "What did Harry tell you?" I sighed. "He told me that this would've never happened if this w wasn't forced." I said. I sat on the bed. he sighed and sat next to me. "Harry's just trying to ruin everything." he said. "But it's true." I said. "Yeah, it is. I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't gonna get married until I'm 25, and, I can't believe I am."

I can't believe I am. thise words stuck with me. "But we're together now." he said. I sighed. "We're not together if the other person doesn't want to be." I said. "Don't think of it like that. of course I want to be with you, I am here. aren't I?" he asked. I nodded. "See I am here. I married you, and now we're husband and wife which is a little weird, but I don't care. Don't let anyone ruin this." he said. I smiled and nodded. "Ok." I said. he pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "I promise nothing bad will happen. I'm not gonna let anyone ruin us again." he said.