Plan

"Jay, I'm sorry." I said. he grunted. "I don't care. I want daddy. you ruined it. it your fault." I sighed. "no, it's not. daddy left me."

We pulled up to Liam's, and he was already waiting for him. Jay opened the door and he ran out. I waved to Liam, and I backed out of tye driveway. Jay was mad at me. why? because I wouldn't let him have ice cream for dinner, and he got mad and he said that Justin let him. and I said well I'm not him, and he said that he hates me. and I said, I'm sorry, and he said that.

I pulled up to Chaz's. I was ready to bust this bitch. Everyone hates her, so, I didn't have any trouble asking the guys, they said yes immediately.

* * *

"Hey Gabby." they said as I walked in. "Hey." I said. I looked at Sam who was death staring at me. I just smiled at her. "Hi Sam." I said. she just rolled her eyes. I walked over to them and I sat next to Chaz and Ryan. "So what's up boys?" I asked. "I'm a girl." Sam said. "Maybe I wasn't talking to you, and I don't know that for sure, you could be transgender." she narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't take it personally, I was just kidding. geez. take a joke." I said. "Well, I have a joke for you. it's on my phone. I know that you guys are trying to get rid of me, and I was gonna leave soon anyways. but here's the thing, I just wanted to ruin you Gabby. I don't like you, and I don't know why, but I don't. but I have a present for you. it's Justin talking, and let's see who really loves you, and who doesn't. shall we play it?" she asked. Chaz and I looked at each other. he was confused as much as I am. "So you were using me?" Justin asked.

"Uh, yeah. and it's funny how she loves you, and you just diss the bitch on this recording."

"Recording? no, you drugged me. Gabby don't-"

"So, do you regret Jay?" she asked. "No. he is like, the best son ever." Justin sounded normal, he wasn't drugged. "Do you regret, making him?"

"You know what? I do. I regret everything I've done with that bitch. she screwed me over so many times, and she's boring as fuck. I'm tired of always feeling that everything I do isn't good enough for her. like, nothing is ever good enough for her."

"Ok, what words would you describe her as?"

There was a pause. "Bitch, slut, ungrateful brat, I don't know. there are a lot of words thar could describe her."

"Do you regret dating her?"

"I wish that I would've came to my senses, I wish that I would've known. I mean, I wish that I would've dated someone else, and she would've been with Harry, that douchebag. I can't stand him, he takes everything from me."

"I see. Now, let me ask you this last question. do you love her? would you care if she died?"

"Honestly, I wouldn't care, and no. I don't. I don't think anyone would care, things would be better without her. plus, I don't need her to raise Jay, I can find someone else. I wanted to file for full custody, but I don't know."

"Do you want her to die?"

"Sometimes. but things would be better if she did."

Sam shut off her phone screen and she smiled at me. "You're a bitch. that's not funny, you drugged me." she looked at Justin. "You don't soumd drugged. oh c'mon Justin, if you're gonna say something, say it to her face. don't lie to her and keep saying it behind her back. well, I'm leaving so, ta ta." she got up and walked out the door. I was still staring at the floor.

"I think I'm gonna go too." I said. I stood up and I grabbed my purse. "Please believe me, I didn't say-"

"Save it. I'm done. Jay already hates me, and I know everyone else does. You know, if everything will be better without me, then maybe there shouldn't be a me."

"Gabby, don't you dare."

"Dare? this isn't a game. I'm fucking serious, and I know you were too. thanks for lying Justin, you were a big help woth everything. Goodbye." I walked out of the door, and I walked to my car. I started up my car and put my seatbelt on. "Gabby don't! please don't!" Justin said. I rolled up my window, and I started backing out. I left him standing there at the end of the driveway. I want to end my misery once and for all.