The park

Harry and I met up at the park and we sat by a tree that we always used to sit at. When you look out here is a beautiful river and the sun sets right at it. "Ok, look, i dont know what to even say." he said. "me either." i said. i threw a rock down the hill and into the river. "Remember when we were 13, and i pushed you down there?" he said. i smiled. "That wasnt funny. I almost fell in." i said. "Yeah it was, i was dying laughing." he said. "Yeah, i miss the way it used to be." i said leaning my head on his shoulder. "Me too. besides all the bad parts." he said. "Yeah. i know, dont remind me." i said. I knew he was talking about my parents fighting all the time, and how Janet and her bitch friends made my life hell and id come running to him and Justin.

"Aww look at the lovebirds." said the bitch walking over right now. "Yeah, how about you shut your mouth, i dont wanna catch herpies." i said. she laughed. "You know we used to be friends, and i can hold stuff against you, so id shut up if i were you." she said. "I didnt tell you nothing important." i said. "So what, i still know stuff." she said. "What do you want Janet." asked Harry. "You." she said. "What do you mean me?" he said. "Umm, hello, the dance thats next week." she said. "Oh that." he said. "So will you go with me?" she asked. "Umm, youll make fun of me if i dont, so sure." he said. she squealed. "Yay! thank you for saying yes. and ill tell you what color flower to get. ill leave her alone now." she said. "Well, someones got a date." i said poking his stomach, he laughed. "Yeah, i forgot about the whole thing. but, atleast shes pretty. who are you going with?" he asked. "Umm, i dont know yet." i said. translation- i havent got asked. "Oh." he said. "well its impossible for a guy to talk to me because you guys wont leave me be for five minutes with him." i said. "Yeah, but im sure someone will ask." he said. "Im probably not gonna go." i said. "Yes you are." he said. "No, i wont go to dances unless i can pop shit." i said. "Thats one reason we wont leave you be." he said. "Yeah, but i dont know, i know my dad wont bring me cuz he is too busy with his girlfriend and his job." i said. i started picking blades of green grass out of the ground. "Well, im sure someone will." he said. whatever you say. i thought.

I sighed and leaned back to the tree. the sun was about to set. "Remember when Us and Justin used to sneak out here and watch the sunset in the summer?" i smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that was when he had that girlfriend." i said. "Yeah, that was fun." he said. i nodded. the sun was going down. Something grabbed my hand, and it was Harry's. I intertwined our fingers, and he held on. The way our hands fit so perfectly, no uncomfortableness, just calm and casual. I leaned my head against his shoulder. The sun set. Harry turned my head and kissed me. Ive always dreamed about having one of those fairytale moments, and this was one of them. As we pulled away, i felt uneasy, i let go of his hand and clenched my stomach. "Are you ok?" he asked worringly. "No, Harry you know when i get stomach pains there is always something wrong." it hurt even more. Something was happening; i get these feelings and they are always true. He helped me up and we made our way down the street.