Roses & Ruin

By Heartmyart

Evading her darkened past Lexi has no idea just how relevant it'll all be to her future after meeting Anthony... More

Chapter 1 (Lexi)
Chapter 2 (Anthony)
Chapter 3 (Lexi)
Chapter 4 (Anthony)
Chapter 5 (Lexi)
Chapter 6 (Lexi)
Chapter 7 (Lexi)
Chapter 8 (Anthony)
Chapter 9 (Lexi)
Chapter 10 (Lexi)
Chapter 11 (Anthony)
Chapter 12 (Anthony)
Chapter 13 (Anthony)
Chapter 14 (Lexi)
Chapter 15 (Anthony)
Chapter 16 (Lexi)
Chapter 17 (Lexi)
Chapter 18 (Anthony)
Chapter 19 (Anthony)
Chapter 20 (Anthony)
Chapter 21 (Anthony)
Chapter 22 (Lexi)
Chapter 23 (Lexi)
Chapter 24 (Anthony)
Chapter 25 (Lexi)
Chapter 26 (Lexi)
Chapter 27 (Anthony)
Lexi's IG 1
Chapter 28 (Lexi)
Chapter 29 (Lexi)
Sammi's photography
Chapter 30 (Lexi)
Chapter 31 (Anthony)
Chapter 32 (Lexi)
Chapter 33 (Anthony)
Chapter 34 (Lexi)
Chapter 35 (Anthony)
Chapter 36 (Lexi)
Chapter 37 (Anthony)
Chapter 38 (Lexi)
Chapter 39 (Lexi)
Chapter 40 (Anthony)
Chapter 41 (Anthony)
Chapter 42 (Lexi)
Chapter 43 (Lexi)
Chapter 44 (Anthony)
Chapter 45 (Lexi)
Chapter 46 (Anthony)
Chapter 47 (Lexi)
BONUS Lexi IG
Chapter 48 (Lexi)
Chapter 49 (Anthony)
Chapter 50 (Lexi)
Chapter 51 (Lexi)
Chapter 52 (Anthony)
Chapter 53 (Lexi)
Chapter 54 (Anthony)
Chapter 55 (Lexi)
Chapter 56 (God's eye view)
Chapter 57 (Lexi)
Chapter 58 (Anthony)
Chapter 59 (Anthony)
Chapter 60 (Anthony)
Chapter 61 (Lexi)
Chapter 62 (Lexi)
Chapter 63 (Anthony)
Chapter 64 (Lexi)
Chapter 65 (Lexi)
Chapter 66 (Anthony)
Chapter 67 (Anthony)
Chapter 68 (Lexi)
Milk•Urban Outfitters
Chapter 69 (Anthony)
Chapter 70 (Lexi)
Chapter 71 (Anthony)
Chapter 72 (Anthony)
Chapter 73 (Lexi)
Chapter 74 (Lexi)
Chapter 75 (Anthony)
Chapter 76 (Lexi)
Chapter 77 (Anthony)
Chapter 78 (Lexi)
Portfolio
Chapter 79 (Anthony)
Chapter 80 (Lexi)
Chapter 81 (Lexi)
Chapter 82 (Anthony)
Chapter 83 (Anthony)
Chapter 84 (Anthony)
Chapter 85 (Lexi)
Chapter 86 (Anthony)
Chapter 87 (Anthony)
Chapter 88 (Lexi)
Chapter 89 (Anthony)
Chapter 90 (Lexi)
Chapter 91 (Lexi)
Chapter 92 (Lexi)
Andrei's gift
Chapter 93 (Anthony)
Chapter 94 (Lexi)
Chapter 95 (Anthony)
Chapter 96 (Lexi)
Wedding|Honey moon
Chapter 97 (Lexi)
Chapter 98 (Anthony)
Chapter 99 (Lexi)
Chapter 100 (Anthony)
Chapter 101 (Lexi)
Chapter 102 (Lexi)
Chapter 103 (Anthony)
Chapter 105 (Anthony)
Chapter 106 (Lexi)
Chapter 107 (Lexi)
Chapter 108 (Anthony)
Chapter 109 (Lexi)
Chapter 110 (Anthony)
Chapter 111 (Lexi)
PREVIEW

Chapter 104 (Lexi)

1.9K 81 36
By Heartmyart

With the adrenaline still coursing through my veins from today's wild argument I needed somewhere to put it all. Hate and anger were licking up like fire inside me. But feeling Anthony's hands on me brought a different kind of heat lower in my belly. I needed this. I needed him. Right here. Right now.

Anthony looked sexy as hell naked and kneeling between my legs. We were in the living room on the carpet. "Sit on my face" Anthony ordered, not asked. He laid down on the ground and pulled me to straddle his face.

I haven't done this before. I sucked in a breath of surprise when I felt his face between my thighs, kneeling on the ground while I smothered him with my vag.

Anthony didn't seem to mind. He groaned when he took two fistfuls of my ass and pressed me down on his mouth. I didn't even know what to do with my hands when he started to lick, slurp, and suck. Oh shit. I found myself palming the armrest of the sofa beside us.

I felt the flutter of his tongue when he took my entrance. I felt the lick and kiss of my clit when he moved up. It felt good. I was opened right up for him. He had access to all parts of me and he took full advantage of it.

With his hands on my backside he started to rock me a little bit to ride his face. I didn't think it was possible, but it was very possible. My hips started working, rocking me over his mouth against his movements.

        "Shit" I cursed under my breath when he turned most enthusiastic. He was eating my pussy, alright. He devoured it. He was generous with his mouth. I could feel his chin press into me. I could feel the heat of his wet mouth. He started toying with my clit, and it was enough to make me drop my head back with a moan.

He encouraged me to continue to ride his face. I had control over where I wanted his mouth while he laid below me at my mercy. I pressed my clit hard against his tongue. He knew what to do with it. Again I palmed the sofa. My legs were trembling.

        The build up tremored down my thighs in a different way with this position. I had the urge to clench, but I couldn't, with my knees spread this way. It brought on a rush that felt incredible. I was back at his mercy.

He worked me over until I couldn't help the sounds that left me. He groaned in response. I teetered at the peak until the climax came surging through me. My hands fisted into my hair while I rode this out.

When my trembling ceased Anthony was swift with his movement to remove his face from between my legs, and suddenly I was on my back. Anthony was kneeling in front of me and his muscled body was glorious.

I reached for his tip and used my thumb to press against the pre cum and rub. He grunted, biting his lip. He looked even better this way.

Grabbing the backs of my knees he pulled me an inch down and started to crawl above me, pushing his thick cock dangerously close to my middle. He grabbed my neck and kissed me long and hard.

My hands split my attention between rubbing down his shaft and running up his taut muscled back. One push and he could be inside me. We moved against each other to cause a delicious friction. I hummed in satisfaction.

"I don't have a rubber with me" he let me know. I was too blinded with lust to care. My body was buzzing with a fresh orgasm and craving another. I gripped his ass and pulled him down. With that his swollen tip started to push in.

"Fuck it" Anthony practically growled, grabbing my leg and wrapping it around him as he drove into me. We both groaned. I'm soaked. He always does that to me. Feeling him fill me this way was incredible.

Anthony's fucked me three times without a condom. Once against a wall when he brought me to the safe house, another when he fucked me on the deck of the alcove on our honeymoon, and now, back flat against our area rug.

With the jolt of my body I could tell he'd give me a rug burn if he continued this way. And I couldn't care less about it. Anthony plunged into me and kept hold on my leg so he could really grind his hips, effectively rubbing over that sensitive place inside me.

He held himself up with one arm and thrusted into me repeatedly, jolting my body every time. I rolled my hips to keep up with him. I wanted every inch of him filling me.

"Don't ever deprive me of this again" Anthony stroked into my pussy, gritting against the shell of my ear while he fucked me hard on the ground. I loved the way he said it. "Or what?" I taunted him to hear more of it.

"Or else I'll have to remind you again who this pussy belongs too" he strained out, then bit his lip knowing I don't like ownership. In this sense, it just sounded fucking hot. "Earn it" I moaned out when he drove deep.

        Anthony's eyes flickered with a carnal fire. He wrapped his arm around my waist, digging his own knees deeper into the rug for leverage to thrust his hips relentlessly. His arm pulled me down his length while he plunged forward. Fast and hard, he started to build this heat up inside me.

Clap, clap, clap, clap. He didn't stop even for a second. He pistoned his hips letting his knees fall wide so he could plunge even deeper.

My head fell back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. One arm was beside my head holding himself up, the other was pressing into me to control my thrusts. Moving me with strength, up and down, flexing his muscles in the most incredible way.

        I couldn't stop looking at him. How his body flexes when he fucks me. How strong he can be when he manhandles the hell outta me. I clawed at the rug, and then I clawed at him. When I wrapped my arms around each shoulder I used the leverage to work myself onto him by pulling on his broad upper half.

"Fuck" he cursed, biting down on his lip while he was hovered over me, fucking me into oblivion.

My back scraped against the carpet, but I couldn't feel it. All I felt were my back walls clenching and quivering. He was building me so high up. And by the way he grunted I knew I was building him up too.

"I know you liked it when I told you it was mine. So say it" he challenged me. He knows outside the bedroom that wouldn't fly, but here? "Say it" he repeated, sinking his cock into me. "Say it" he stroked deeper, harder. "It's yours" I cried out. The build up was intense. I wrapped my legs around him and pumped him more and more into me.

"Fuckkkk" he cursed when he heard my words. "Tell me you want it to be yours" I turned the tables on him. With every pump I knew I was driving him crazy. I saw his jaw jump while he grit his teeth and fucked me even better, even more relentless than he already was if that's possible.

"I want it to be mine. You know I do" his thick lusting voice made a blush spread over my already heated flesh. We were working ourselves into a sweat here.

"You gave it to me the minute you called yourself Lexi Rizzo and owned that shit" he referred back to the sit down that went dreadfully wrong. When Vitaly asked me who I was it just came out. He clearly liked that.

"Who are you?" It was Anthony's voice now asking. I wouldn't give in so easily, so Anthony brought his mouth against my neck, and kissed and sucked over the sensitive place just below my ear. He knows that gets a reaction outta me. I love how it feels.

"Who are you?" he asked again. Our thrusting turned to an almost banging sound against the floor. I was dizzy with need. I was overwhelmed with the sensation of carpet friction, pounding into my pussy, and sucking against my neck. And his voice. God, his voice can sound so damn hot.

"I'll fuck it right outta you" Anthony warned me.

It's what I'm hoping for. I was so close to my release. I was milking him, making him grunt and groan at the feeling of it. My toes pointed when my looming climax was ready to explode inside me. "Oh god, don't stop" I clawed at his back.

"Who are you?" He asked one last time. He didn't stop to taunt me. No. He wanted to give me this intense orgasm.

"Lexi Rizzo" I moaned out when he ground his hips into me as much as he could, pressing over and into the spot inside me that makes me burst. "Fffuck. Damn right" Anthony tucked his head into my neck, and worked his cock through my release to find his.

He usually pulls out, but we were maddeningly wound up today. I don't think he even thought of it and neither did I. All I felt was my convulsing walls, the tingle through my body, and the jolting of his cock. He pressed deep into me and groaned. I felt his hips buck more than once, releasing inside me with a pulse each time.

"Holy shit" Anthony breathed out. He dropped on top of me, giving me his delicious weight. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. I was trying to regain my wits about me.

I felt his chest moving just as fast as mine. I liked that I was still full with him inside me. Anthony lifted his head after a second and kissed my lips. "That was so good" he praised me. Only then did he pause.

"I came inside you" he finally remembered. I thought he'd freak out, but he just bit his lip and shook his head at himself. That was it. He flexed his hips one more time to feel me around him and then he pulled out. "I think I have a rug burn on my knees" he chuckled, bringing me up with him. "I definitely have one on my back" I chuckled too.

"Lemme see" he said, turning my naked body around. "Did I hurt you?" He asked with worry. "Are you kidding? You just fucked the shit outta me. I can't feel anything else" I settled that concern. That got a troublemaker's smirk out of him.

-

I was in bed with Anthony. We'd slept in since last night we fucked repeatedly to make up for lost time. I awoke to the sound of knocking. Who in the hell would be knocking on our front door? I didn't even think most people knew our address.

Anthony was sound asleep, so I slipped outta bed and put some pants on to answer the door without waking him.

I was both surprised and confused when I saw my brother standing there. Andrei did something yesterday that I never thought he would. He defended me against my father.

        "Uh?" was my greeting to him. "Sure, I'd love to come in. Thanks" he stated sarcastically, taking a step forward to force me to take a step back. It got him inside the house. His eyes darted around taking in the place. It's the first time he's been here.

"Where's the hubby?" He asked casually. I rolled my eyes. "Still asleep. Why are you here?" I had to ask. Andrei had his back to me because he'd wandered into the living room to check it out. I glanced down at the area rug and my body tingled with the memory.

        "Good morning to you too. Jesus" my brother sounded annoyed now at my less than friendly greeting. "Well, if you're poking around I assume it's because you want something" I called it out. Andrei turned to me.

"I was just checking in" he shrugged it off. "On?" I didn't understand his meaning. "Uh, you?" He gave me a baffled expression.

For normal people this wouldn't be a weird gesture. I was slapped in the face in front of a bunch of people yesterday. A brother might check up on his little sister when something like that happens. But this is Andrei Petrov.

"Didn't leave a mark" I shrugged and shifted my eyes away from him. I don't know why I couldn't look him in the face when I acknowledged yesterday's shit show. Andrei took a step closer to check it out for himself. He just darted his eyes around and crossed his arms in front of him.

"Wish I could say the same about Dmitriy's face," he smirked. I tipped my head.

"What do you mean? You hit him?" I was surprised yet again. What alternate universe have I entered? "Well, they were pissing me off. Him and dad just wouldn't shut up. When Dmitriy got up in my face about standing up for you I had enough of it, so I punched him in his" he shrugged.

"And he left it at that?" I arched my brow. I know my brother's. That doesn't go unanswered.

        "Of course not. Dmitriy got all butt hurt and started shoving at me. He tried swinging on me, but I'm not the easiest person to catch. I rocked his ass, And Then I left it at that" Andrei walked past me and into my kitchen.

"I hate American coffee. What do you got?" He asked me like he didn't just bust in here and tell me he fist fought my other brother. Anthony must have heard our voices carrying. He was suddenly filling the hall's entryway. It caught my brother's attention and mine.

"Oh hey handsome" Andrei winked at Anthony. Both Anthony and I gave him a dumbfounded expression. He's so weird.

        "What are you doing in my house?" Anthony asked the same thing I did. "Well, fuck. You two suck at hospitality, you know that?" Andrei sucked his teeth. "He came to 'check on me'" I used air quotes. "Hey, what are the hand quotes for?" He mimicked my hands.

"Because I don't believe you" I told him straight up. He rolled his eyes.

"Hubby, where the coffee at?" Andrei waved for Anthony to serve him. 'My hubby' only rolled his eyes back. "You got trust issues" Andrei then addressed me. Can he blame me? "Aren't you supposed to be the hotheaded brother? Why aren't you flipping out about yesterday too?" I asked my next question.

Andrei crossed his arms and studied me for a second. It made me squirm. "You've got the Petrov ambition. What can I say?" He held his arms up in a shrug. "So you wouldn't care if I took part in the business?" I perked up.

"Eh" was all he said. "What the hell does that mean?" I huffed at him. "Doesn't even matter what I think. Dad will never let you. You'd have to kill him" he teased. "That can be arranged," I grumbled.

Instead of being offended, Andrei was amused. With his infamous smirk he tipped his head in mock of me when he asked, "Who's the hothead now?"

Anthony stayed out of it. And rightfully so. He started actually making coffee instead. "Two sugars, sugar" Andrei winked over at him yet again. "I'm not just gonna drop the idea because Vitaly doesn't like it. Those shares are rightfully mine whether you sexist pigs wanna acknowledge that fact or not" I got back on track. Andrei side eyed me.

"You already have your little model thing. Why do you wanna cross over into mob business?" My brother pressed on. "Little modeling thing" I repeated his words back to him. "Do you hear how condescending you sound when you say that?" A mug was placed down on the counter beside me.

At some point in joining lives, Anthony just knew how I take my coffee in the morning.

Andrei was leaning against the other half of the counter for now. He didn't look as amused though. "Cut the feministka bullshit. At the end of the day you just aren't a part of the Bratva, nor should you be" Andrei said the word for feminist in Russian, probably because he isn't sure how to say it in English. He speaks really good English, but there are words here and there that a non native just doesn't know.

"You didn't grow up in The Life" Andrei reminded me. "And whose fault is that?" I snapped back.

Andrei stood to his full height now. "Your mom's" he spat out just as quickly. I took an intake of breath and stepped forward to shove him. "Screw you! Don't talk about my mom. Your dad was the reason!" I was pissed.

Andrei caught my wrists the second time I went to shove him. Anthony started toward us, but I told him I was fine. Andrei released my wrists.

"Our dad. Not My dad" he corrected me. "Barely" I spat. "You realize the reason why we had to run away from our home, from our family, was because of this shit" I waved around us at where my life ended up. Sold off.

"Doesn't look so bad to me" Andrei tried to be condescending to my point. I saw a flash of Anthony's face and I don't know if my words offended him or not.

"Do you know how confusing it is for a 7 year old to have to run away from her own dad and end up in a country she doesn't know, with a language she doesn't understand, being told that I had to say my name was something else, and to never talk about my daddy or Russia, or my brothers. For a 7 year old to have to leave all her siblings without really understanding Why?" I shouted at him.

        Andrei slapped a large inked hand down on the counter that echoed through the high ceilings of the apartment.

"Do you know how confusing it is to a 12 year old when he wakes up one more and his little sister is fucking gone?! Never to be seen again" he shouted back with the Andrei attitude I recognize well. Still, his words gave me pause.

"You love playing the victim, but you don't know shit about what happened back in Russia after you were gone" he continued with anger.

"Vitaly didn't love us! He wanted to control me and my mother! He wanted to SELL me. Do you hear what I'm saying? As a mother, do you think she could sit back and do nothing about that?" I defended her actions because I know she made the right choice.

"I'm not talking about Vitaly! I'm talking about me!" He growled out.

Anthony's head was snapping back and forth taking in the argument that is 13 years too late. "What about you?! You supported the idea. You're just as much a part of it" I didn't let him off the hook.

Andrei laughed in a way only a villian can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 1.9K 49
× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...
147K 4.3K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
64.6K 1.8K 21
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
588K 18.5K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...