How Will Our Love Survive (Se...

By NickJonasHasMyHeart

The boys of Big Time Rush are on their first world tour! And it's also Kendrah and Logan's anniversary! When... More

Prologue
Big Time Audition
Photo shoot/Pool Beatdowns
Tour Bus Tension/Anniversary Planning
Roadtrip Confessions
Hotel room drama
Anniversary Surprises
Misunderstandings
Ultimate Betrayal
How Could You pt 1
How Could You Pt 2
Cheerleading Competition
Truth Hurts
Club Drama pt 1
Club Drama pt 2
Goodbyes and Rough Roadtrips
Date From Hell
Telling the Truth and Punishments
Betrayal and Fear
Welcome Home Drama
Confessions and Consequences
Logan to the Rescue
Unexpected News
Testing the Waters
Its Time/ Fighting
Hard Conversations and Welcome Home
Rough Duets and Sick Baby
Guilt and Coming Together
Mood Swings and Prison Visit Nightmare
Trials and Justice Served
Celebrations and Moving Out Conversations
Rough Band Meeting and House Hunting
Experiment Gone Wrong
Get Off Me
Sexual Massage
Broken Promises/Angry Goodbye

Roleplaying and Honest Anger

18 0 0
By NickJonasHasMyHeart

Logan's P.O.V.

Well here's what's been happening so far. After our last band conversation, we all started going our separate ways and pursuing our individual careers. James, Kendrah, Lucy, and I also finally got moved into our new house and settled in as one big happy family. Ok maybe I over exaggerated that part don't get me wrong Lucy and Kendrah got back to their normal relationship hell even James and I have slowly started talking again granted he still hates me but I can't really blame him for that. My relationship with my girlfriend however is a different story. It also doesn't help that her pregnancy mood swings have kicked in majorly to.

I've tried everything I can to be romantic with her, I've bought her flowers, made her meals in bed, basically sucking up the best I can but all it's gotten me is dirty looks and a slap in the face occasionally. Can I blame her for still being angry even though she's forgiven Lucy and I absolutely not. Tonight's the first night we'll have the house alone to ourselves since James and Lucy are taking Sophia out of town to go visit her parents this weekend. You know what that means, yep alone and intimate time with my girlfriend. "Ok guys were heading out so have fun and we'll see you soon" Lucy says bouncing our daughter in one arm as she hugged Kendrah then me with her other one.

"Don't worry Luce I plan to" I say cheekily as I winked at my girlfriend who just scoffed and rolled her eyes as she kissed my daughters cheek. "Keep dreaming, bye Lucy bye Sophia have fun with your grandparents" Kendrah cooed to my daughter who squeezed her finger then she hugged James to before she went upstairs swaying her hips. "Have fun and good luck" James says as he high fives me. "Thanks I'll need it bye sweetheart daddy loves you" I say softly as I rubbed Sophia's head and kissed her nose making her giggle. Lucy and James just waved at me as they grabbed all their things then headed out the front door while I went upstairs into our bedroom.

When I walked through the door I couldn't help but get a shit eating grin on my face as I saw Kendrah dressed in a sexy strapless top and jeans in front of her vanity mirror.

"Finally we have the house alone to ourselves baby" I say softly as I gripped her waist tightly and started kissing her neck. "Ugh get off me you pig and your dreaming if you think I'm having sex with you" Kendrah growled as she elbowed me in the ribs then walked past me to our dresser and jumped on it crossing her legs. "Come on baby it's been months since we've made love just let me make you feel good tonight" I whispered as I stepped between her legs then gripped her waist again and licked my lips. "Read my lips creep no chance in hell and don't even think about kissing me you little.." Kendrah went to say until I put my finger on her lips.

"You talk to much my love" I say winking as I leaned towards her and cupped her cheek as I kissed her lips deeply and passionately. Kendrah hesitated at first but I knew I had her cracked the second she melted against me and kissed me back. I couldn't help myself and I knew I was taking a big risk but I couldn't help it as I intensified our kiss by sliding my tongue in her mouth which made her moan. We ended up in a heated makeout session for a few minutes then I scooped her up in my arms and carried her over to our bed not breaking our kiss as I laid her down. It wasn't until I climbed on top of her and went to remove her top that finally ignited her anger and I knew I was in trouble.

"Wait get off me you filthy pig" Kendrah snarled as she glared at me with fire in her eyes. "I will after I make you feel good" I say in a sexy voice as I started peppering her neck with kisses and squeezed her breast. "Logan Henderson get the fuck off me you cheating bastard ugh" Kendrah says enraged as she kneed me in my balls then punched me in the face hard enough to make me roll off her and our bed. "Yeah that wasn't my smartest move was it" I say as I stood up and rubbed my jaw that she probably broke then grabbed her hips until she shoved me hard.

"Gee you think and don't touch me you moron" Kendrah says angrily as she grabbed her purse then put her heels on and walked out of our room. "Where are you going beautiful" I ask charmingly as I followed her downstairs then grabbed her arm. "I have to go to the studio for a little bit to finish a song for my album so let go of me loser" Kendrah spat out as she yanked her arm from me and spit in my eye then grabbed her car keys off the counter. "Ok we'll have fun with that my angel and I'll see you later I love you" I say smoothly as I kissed her lips again which earned me a slap in the face and a dirty look.

"Well I hate you so fuck off and leave me alone asshole" Kendrah says coldly as she stormed past me out the front door slamming it. The whole time Kendrah was gone I got to work setting up an intimate and romantic date night for us. I not only booked up the private VIP area of the club downtown for us, I also went to the sex shop and got a few role play costumes for us. It wasn't until about maybe 8:00 that Kendrah finally came back in through the front door where I was sitting in our living room dressed and waiting for her. "Hey gorgeous how was your day at the studio" I ask politely as she rolled her eyes then strolled past me into the kitchen setting her things on the counter.

"It was fine until our son kept kicking me and my back started hurting a little" Kendrah says sighing as she leaned against the counter. "I can fix that for you" I say softly as I walked up behind her and slowly massaged her back. Kendrah just moaned as I rubbed her back soothingly then she stepped away and got a bottle of water. "That feels better thanks" Kendrah says smiling a little as she jumped on the counter making her chest pop out a little from her top. "Anything for my queen and I know what will also cheer you up a date night out of the house" I say winking as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "A date with a scumbag like you get real" Kendrah scoffed as she chugged her water bottle.

"Ok first of all I know that's your mood swings talking and second come on babe we've been cooped up in this house for months we deserve a night out besides doesn't this stage of pregnancy make you really horny" I say in a sultry tone as I pulled her into my chest. "I'm going to regret this but fine I guess getting out of the house couldn't hurt and yes it does but it doesn't mean you'll be getting any sex from me you pig" Kendrah caved in as she rolled her eyes while I couldn't wipe the grin from my face if I wanted to as I picked her up locking her legs around my waist. "Yes this is going to be the best night ever" I say enthusiastically as I leaned in to kiss her until I was shoved back. "Put me down you creep and I have rules first" Kendrah growled as she jumped down and grabbed my shirt.

"Ooh yay rules ok let's here them" I say sarcastically as I smirked at her when she looked at me with disgust. "Rule one if you kiss me without my permission I'll slap you, rule two if you touch me including intimately I'll punch your smug face and rule three you even remotely try having sex with me and I'll basically pound you got it" Kendrah says threateningly as she gave me a dirty look. "Ok I accept your terms but since I have a chance now I'm taking a risk" I whispered seductively as I grabbed her waist tightly and locked our lips in a very passionate kiss. Kendrah kissed me back as well which only made me take it a step further as I made out with her and stuck my hands inside her jeans then squeezed her ass.

"What did I just say you worthless little twerp ugh" Kendrah shouted in an icy tone as she doubled her fist back sending yet another hard punch to my face making me fall onto the ground. "Knew that was coming but so worth it now go get changed please" I say as I rubbed my mouth and winked at my moody girlfriend. Kendrah just flipped me off as she stormed upstairs while I went out to the garage, put all the costumes I'd gotten for us in the trunk of my car, then started it and got it warmed up just as Kendrah waltzed in behind me in the sexiest outfit ever.

"Ok that's just torture" I whined as I pouted at her. "Torture for you but fun for me" Kendrah says smugly. "Maybe I should take another risk before we go" I say slyly as I set her on the hood of our car and got between her legs. "Try it and I'll pound you" Kendrah threatened as she frowned at me. "I'll take that chance darlin" I say smoothly as I locked her legs around my waist then gripped her hips and pressed my lips against hers in a very passionate kiss. Kendrah kissed me back for a few minutes before she pulled back and I knew I was in trouble just by the dark look she had in her eyes.

"I hope you enjoyed that creep because it's the last one your getting and I told you the rules so unless you want me to rearrange your face I suggest you back off ugh" Kendrah growled as she jumped off our car then slapped me in the face hard. "Your Mom is a very feisty woman when she's angry son but it's ok daddy still loves her" I say smirking as I stood behind Kendrah gripping her waist while I was rubbing her bump where our child was. "Your Daddy is lucky I love him even though he's a pompous cheating douchebag let's get this date night over with" Kendrah says sarcastically as she wiggled out of my arms and leaned against the passenger door crossing her own.

"Gladly after you my queen" I say cheekily as I bowed then opened the door for her. Kendrah's only response was rolling her eyes and scoffing as she got in the passengers side then I closed her door and went to the drivers side starting our car and pulling out of our driveway. The whole ride to the club was silent as I drove and tried rubbing Kendrah's thighs until she slapped my hands away. When we finally got to the club and parked, I tried holding my girlfriend's hand after I'd grabbed our costumes from the trunk until she snatched it from me and walked into the club swaying her hips only turning me on more. "Why is this place so empty usually it's pretty packed" Kendrah asks as she leaned against the bar counter while I went behind it and pour her a glass of sparkling cider and got myself a beer.

"Hey you two you guys look great" Hannah says as she walked up behind me squeezing my shoulder then winked at Kendrah as I slid the cider over to her. "Because I asked Hannah if we could have the club to ourselves to get reacquainted with our relationship both personally and physically" I whispered as I walked up behind her holding her waist as I slowly kissed her neck. "Your dreaming if you think I'm even remotely making love to you loser" Kendrah says coolly as she stepped on my foot then jumped up on the bar top carefully with her belly bump showing through her shirt along with a little of her cleavage. "Well you two have fun and I will see you next week" Hannah says cheekily as she squeezed Kendrah's shoulder then walked out of the club. "Come on baby let me make you feel good besides this gives us a chance to try out that homework assignment our therapist gave us" I say smugly as I got in between her legs and wrapped my arms around her waist tightly.

"You mean the role playing thing forget it jerk and get your hands off me" Kendrah growled as she shoved me off her then threw her glass of cider in my face. "Come on baby it could be fun and very sexy" I say licking my lips as I started kissing her neck slowly while I removed her top which I knew was a bad move. "You disgust me pervert and fine but I have rules first" Kendrah says in an icy tone as she jumped off the bar counter then grabbed my shirt collar. "Whatever you say my badass mama" I say cocky as I squeezed her ass which earned me another hard slap across my face. "If you kiss me on my lips or my body I'll slap you, if you even remotely touch me I'll punch your smug face, and if you try anything sexual I'll pound you got it jackass" Kendrah snapped as she got in my face breathing hard.

"So I guess I should take my chance now then huh babe" I say in a low tone as I gripped her waist and pulled her into my chest. "Don't even think about it you little tw.." Kendrah started to say as she glared at me until I put my finger on her lips. "You talk to much my love" I whispered again as I locked our lips together in a tender and passionate kiss. Kendrah kissed me back which only made my dumbass intensify it as I pushed her up against the bar counter and wrapped one of her legs around my waist. "I told you what the rules were so here's your reward for that you son of a bitch ugh" Kendrah shouted as she shoved me then reared her fist back and punched me in the face hard making me fall onto the ground.

"Yeah I had that one coming, babe the whole point of this role playing game is to help make you forget about what Lucy and I did and for us to reconnect physically" I say as I went to grab her hips until she slapped my hands away. "Don't touch me you creep and nothing is going to erase that image of you and Lucy together in bed from my mind" Kendrah says hoarsely as she turned her back to me. "Well it can't hurt to try now go change into your first outfit" I say as I handed her one of the costumes I'd gotten.

"A school girl uniform really" Kendrah scoffed as she gave me a glare then walked over to the bar refilling her sparkling cider. "Mhmm your going to be a badass student and I'm going to be the sexy teacher trying to turn you on" I growled in her ear as I walked up behind her peppering her neck with kisses. "Good luck with that let's get this over with perv ugh" Kendrah says harshly as she elbowed me in the ribs, threw her glass of cider in my face, then stormed into one of the private rooms slamming the door. I just chuckled as I walked into the bathroom changing into my clothes as well.

I waited behind the bar for maybe 10 minutes after I'd set a notebook on one of the bar tables before Kendrah walked back out in her school girl outfit making my jaw drop and my penis start twitching.

I just whistled at her as I played a bell sound off my phone and Kendrah rolled her eyes at me as she sat down at one of the bar tables. "Ms Rios your late again" I say in a stern tone as I leaned against the bar counter aka my desk. "So what be glad I even showed up to your class at all Mr Henderson" Kendrah says in a snarky tone as she pretended to write in her notebook. "Ok class we have a pop quiz on everything we've learned so far so I'll start handing those out good luck" I say as I grabbed some paper and started walking around the bar. Kendrah pretended to talk to some of her "friends" and didn't even acknowledge me until I laid a paper in front of her and leaned down towards her.

"Good luck Ms Rios and have I mentioned how incredibly sexy you look right now" I say in a low whisper as I moved some of her hair back and slowly kissed her neck. "To sexy for a little twerp like you so fuck off" Kendrah spat coolly as she shrugged me off her and slapped me in the face giving me a dirty look. "Feisty woman I like it" I say licking my lips as I squeezed her ass. "Go to hell you freak" Kendrah says angrily as she spit in my face then started writing on her paper while I grinned and went back behind the bar counter. I had the test go on for maybe 30 minutes before I played the bell sound on my phone again.

"Ok class that's all for today your dismissed except you Ms Rios can I see you at my desk for a minute" I say biting my lip. Kendrah once again rolled her eyes as she got up from her seat then walked over to the bar top swaying her hips only turning me on more especially when she sat up on it crossing her legs. "What do you want Mr pervert" Kendrah says with disgust as she scowled at me. "Just wanted some alone time with you to do this" I say softly as I uncrossed her legs then gripped her waist and pressed my lips to hers kissing her passionately. Kendrah kissed me back for a moment until I slid my tongue in her mouth which ignited her anger. "Don't ever do that again you bastard ugh" Kendrah says coolly as she jumped off the bar top then sent a hard punch to my face. "Yeah I knew that was coming but it was so worth it" I say winking which only got me a death glare.

Kendrah just scoffed as she started walking away from me until I grabbed her by the arm. "Let go of me you pompous ass" Kendrah says viciously as she tried yanking her arm back while I gripped her hips and pulled her towards me. "First of all your angry side is so hot and second of all why are you fighting this you know you find me attractive just like I find you unbelievably sexy" I growl as I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist tightly. "Just because I think your hot doesn't mean I want anything to do with you now put me down loser" Kendrah says in a haughty tone as she jumped down from my arms, slapped me hard in the face, then turned her back to me with her arms crossed.

"I can change that let's go into my office where it's more private" I whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine as I kissed and sucked on her neck making her moan softly. "Forget it I'm not going anywhere with you so get off me you slime ball ugh" Kendrah shouted as she stepped on my foot then whirled around and bitch slapped me. "You can call me any names you want and I wasn't giving you the choice dear" I say smugly as I grabbed her in my arms, threw her over my shoulder making her skirt lift a little, then started walking to one of the VIP rooms. "Put me down you filthy little twerp" Kendrah screamed as she punched my back while I carried her into the room then shut and locked the door.

"Your wish is my command baby" I say smirking as I laid her down on the bed then slowly got on top of her. "Don't even think about it and get off of me you nasty little p.." Kendrah began to say until I put my finger to her lips. "You talk to much babe" I say in a sexy voice as I pulled one of her straps down and started kissing her shoulders while I was rubbing one of her breasts which I knew pissed her off but I was having to much fun. "That's if you sick freak your toast" Kendrah snarled as she flipped us over and straddled me only making my dick harder.

"Ooh I like where this is going sweetheart" I say smugly as I squeezed her ass ignoring the fiery look in her eyes. "Let's see how you like this you creep ugh" Kendrah says furiously as she slapped me in the face. I just laid still for a few minutes letting her keep slapping and punching me until I felt like she'd gotten all her anger out then I grabbed her hands. "Feel better now angel" I say in a smarmy voice as I pecked her lips getting another slap in the face. "You are the most despicable man I've ever met and I hate you so fuck off pig" Kendrah says pissed as she spit in my eye then got off the bed and stood by the nightstand with her hands on her hips.

"I know that's just your anger talking besides I know something fun we can do" I say smirking as I pinned her against the nightstand. "I'm gonna regret asking this but what would that be" Kendrah says pursing her lips as she crossed her arms while I gripped her hips and pulled her into my chest.

"Let's play a trivia game only we're playing by my rules" I say biting my lip again as I rubbed her chest until my hand was slapped away. "Keep touching me and I'll pound your smug face so what are your stupid rules" Kendrah asked rudely as she tried shoving me until I set her on the nightstand and stepped between her legs. "For every question you get correct I get to kiss you on the lips or anywhere on your body and for every question you get wrong I get to remove any item of clothing I want" I say in a sultry tone as I slapped her ass earning me a punch in the face.

"Fucking asshole" Kendrah growls as she jumped off the nightstand. "So you up for the challenge babe" I say as I kissed her cheek making her tense up more. "Fine your on, my rules are if you put your lips anywhere on me you get slapped, if you try taking my clothes off you get a punch, and if you try making love to me you'll get a combination of both plus your ass kicked we clear" Kendrah grumbled as she shoved me to the ground. "Clear oh wait I forgot a rule for all the right answers I also get to do anything I want including sexually" I say licking my lips as I stood up grabbing her hand until she snatched it away.

"Have I mentioned your a creep and I hate you with a passion ugh" Kendrah spat angrily as she kneed me in the groin then chugged a glass of cider. "And your still sexy when your mad, ok question one who was the first president of the United States" I say as Kendrah walked to the bed and sat down and I sat next to her. "Easy George Washington next" Kendrah says scoffing. "That's correct which means I earned a kiss and I get to do something sexual" I say charmingly as I winked at her. "If you even remotely put your gross lips on me I'll deck your face" Kendrah says in a threatening tone as she gave me a dark glare.

"What's life without a little risk my love" I whispered as I laid on top of my sexy schoolgirl, kissed her neck, then locked our lips together passionately as I slowly untied her top and tossed it on the floor. "I warned you so you asked for this you punk ugh" Kendrah says as she looked at me disgusted then nailed a hard punch to my face making me fall off her and the bed. "So worth the risk my feisty woman" I say happily as I stood up and tried grabbing her waist until she bitch slapped me again. "Don't fucking touch me moron let's just finish your stupid game" Kendrah says super heatedly and I could tell her blood was boiling but I was just finding her angry side as a turn on.

We kept the game going for another hour where I ended up having Kendrah straddling my lap on the bed when she got three answers wrong and I was making out with her while removing her skirt. "You know I'm over this game and since we're both hot and bothered let's release this pent up energy" I say getting a dirty idea in my head as I laid her down on the bed. "Which is what you pathetic ass" Kendrah says coldly as I crawled on top of her and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Simple I'm going to make sweet passionate love to you baby" I whispered as I locked our lips together in another steamy kiss.

My girlfriend's response was slapping me in the face hard then she yanked me down by my neck and kissed me again as she ripped my shirt off. "Oh god Mr Henderson that feels so good" Kendrah moaned as I removed her bra and panties then kissed down her chest and body. "I'm just getting started baby" I growled as I separated her legs then started licking her clit and pussy. You guys get where this goes from here right... yep Kendrah and I made love not once but twice!

"Wow I think that's the best sex we've ever had" I say breathing hard as I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and kissed her shoulder. "Well I hope you enjoyed it because that's the last time your getting it from me now get off me you bastard ugh" Kendrah say's viciously as she punched me in the face breaking my jaw then got off the bed putting her bra and panties on. "We'll see about that darlin now go change because we have one more role play to do" I drawled as I stood behind her squeezing her ass. "Which is what pig" Kendrah says pissed off as she slapped my hand away from her and punched me in the stomach.

"I'm going to be a rich business man and you are going to be my sexy secretary who is also my ex that hates me" I say smirking as I handed her another outfit. Kendrah just snarled as she stomped past me into the bathroom slamming it. God I love that feisty woman I think to myself as I also got changed into a fancy business suit then started making a mess around the room and out by the bar after I'd set Kendrah's laptop on one of the tables just as she walked back out in her secretary costume.

"Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any hotter you prove me wrong" I say softly as I walked up behind her gripping her waist. "The fun thing for me is I can torture you with it now get the hell away from me creep" Kendrah scoffs as she moved away from me and leaned against the bar top. "So how this one is going to go is like I said you are going to be my very sexy secretary who is also my ex who hates me with a passion and I am going to pretend to be a CEO of a major company who comes into the office from a long day very frustrated and I need a spicy relief" I say charmingly as I walked up behind her and grabbed her waist tightly.

"First off how ironic for our love life and second have I mentioned that you disgust me" Kendrah growled as she shoved past me then walked past me swaying her hips as she sat down at one of the tables and started typing on her laptop. "This will be fun and very hot baby" I say in a low whisper as I kissed her lips then squeezed one of her breasts before I was slapped in the face hard. "Touch me again and you'll have a black eye just fuck off perv ugh" Kendrah scoffed in annoyance as she rolled her eyes then glared at me as I slapped her ass then walked out of the entrance door of the VIP room.

I waited outside for maybe 20 minutes trying to get myself in character then I walked back into the VIP room slamming the door getting Kendrah's attention. "Another rough day boss" Kendrah says professionally as she went back to typing on her laptop. "You could say that but you know what brightens my day the fact that I have the sexiest assistant in the world" I say smoothly as I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist tightly making her tense up. "Ugh get the hell off of me you creep" Kendrah says coolly as she slapped my hands off her then went to get up from the bar table until I grabbed her arm then picked her up and set her on the table.

"Come on baby it's been months since we said we were on a break and I miss you" I say softly as I stepped between her legs gripping her hips then slowly kissed her neck making her moan. "Then maybe you shouldn't have hooked up with my best friend you moron get off me ugh" Kendrah says coolly as she shoved me off her and slapped me across the face hard. "Ok I deserved that but I apologized for that you know" I say as I pulled her into a hug until I was once again shoved away. "Your apologies don't mean shit to me your dumbass is lucky I'm even still working for you now fuck off" Kendrah says in an angry tone as she kneed me in the groin then jumped off the table and walked over to the bar counter leaning against it as she poured herself more cider.

"I'd rather fuck you in bed all night" I growled in her ear as I came up behind her and squeezed her ass while I sucked her neck. "In your dreams and keep your filthy lips off me you loser ugh" Kendrah shouted as she bitch slapped me, threw her cider in my face, then jumped on top of the bar counter with her chest showing more from her top. "Ok we need to talk about your work performance later but have I mentioned how unbelievably hot you are when your angry darlin it's a real turn on" I say charmingly as I stepped between her legs, gripped her waist, then pressed my forehead against hers. "Your going to find out how hot I can get and don't you dare k.." Kendrah started to say until I cut her off by pressing my finger on her lips.

"You talk to much my love besides I think we can be doing something else" I whispered as I pressed my lips against hers in a steamy kiss and slid my tongue into her mouth. Kendrah kissed me back with her arms wrapped around my neck which only made me intensify it more as I ignored her rules and scooped her up in my arms never once breaking our kiss. Our kiss went on for maybe another few minutes until I saw the anger flash back in my girlfriends eyes as she pulled back. "Who said you could kiss me you little twerp" Kendrah says heatedly as she spit in my eye.

"Nobody but man that was worth the risk" I say winking completely oblivious to how pissed off she looked. "Fine here's your reward for that you slime ball" Kendrah says in an icy tone as she jumped out of my arms doubling her fist back then punched me in my mouth hard. "Knew that was coming but like I said worth it" I say smugly as I licked my lips. "Don't touch me, don't ever touch me again you jackass or I promise you that punch won't even compare to what else I'll do pervert" Kendrah snarled as she drank a little more cider then walked back over to her laptop while I grabbed a beer.

"Fair enough for now even though my hands love being on your beautiful body" I say chuckling as I sat down next to her drinking it. "Then go find some other skank who can actually tolerate being near you and leave me the hell alone" Kendrah screamed as she gave me a death look. "Anyway back to what I was saying, although I think you are the most beautiful woman ever your work has been severely slacking" I say smirking while Kendrah just gave me a dark look as she finished typing on her laptop then slammed it shut.

"Well Mr Henderson it's kind of hard for me to work when I have a sleaze ball of a boss who won't leave me alone so I can actually get work done" Kendrah grumbled as she chugged her cider. "Fair enough why don't you go start by cleaning up around the bar for me also make me a bourbon on the rocks while your at it" I say coyly as I chugged my beer. Kendrah just scoffed as she started cleaning off all the tables around the bar and it wasn't until I intentionally dropped my notebook that I decided to ignore Kendrah's rules just to piss her off. "Oops I seemed to have dropped my notebook could you get that for me please" I say nonchalantly.

"Whatever you say sir" Kendrah said annoyed as she walked back over to my table. Just as she knelt down and grabbed the notebook, I kissed down her shoulder then stuck my hand inside her jeans and squeezed her ass which made her moan until she stood up then I knew I was in trouble. "What were my rules about touching me you asshole" Kendrah says coolly as she gripped me by my shirt collar. "That if I touched you at all sexually you'd punch me, I'm sorry baby I just can't help it your so unbelievably sexy" I growled as I licked my lips and rubbed her chest until she shoved me away.

"Your not even worth hitting anymore just fuck off and get out of my sight pig" Kendrah says heatedly as she spit in my face then went to walk away until I grabbed her arm tightly. "Don't worry I'll be fucking you shortly but until then how about you give your boss a spicy dance on the pole" I whispered as I went to kiss her until she slapped me across the face. "Like I said you disgust me and fine but my rules still apply slime ball" Kendrah says with attitude as she stomped up on the pole leaning on it.

"Whatever you say sweetie just dance" I say charmingly as I started the music for her. Kendrah just scowled as she started spinning around the pole. I just sat around watching her dancing on the pole while she slipped out of her clothes including her bra and underwear making my little friend below twitch more. I finally couldn't take the temptation anymore as she did a v invert position where she was hanging upside down on the pole with her legs spread apart. "I'm sorry but this opportunity is to good to pass up" I say in a low voice as I walked over to the pole, kissed down my girlfriends neck to her chest where I started sucking on the nipples of her chest, then rubbed her ass and pecked her lips as she jumped off the pole looking angrier then I'd ever seen her.

"You are such a disgusting pompous little freak and I hate you" Kendrah says coldly as she punched my face a few times, threw the bourbon in my face, then slipped her bra and underwear on as she stomped away from me into our fantasy suite and slammed the door. I gave her a few minutes before I walked into our suite and saw her bent over cleaning the floor. "Baby you've worked enough today besides I can think of a better way to spend our time" I say smoothly as I lifted her up in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist tightly.

"Don't call me that and if you think I'm making love to a lying cheating pervert like you think again" Kendrah says heatedly as she slapped me while I just carried her to the bed and laid her down. "Guess again my love I can make my dream happen now and in an even hotter way" I say with a gleam in my eyes as I crawled on top of her, handcuffed her hands to the bedpost, then started kissing every square inch of her beautiful body. "Get off me you little twerp" Kendrah says furiously as she sent daggers my way while I was rubbing her chest and kissing down her belly then spread her legs apart.

"I will once I'm done making sweet love to you babe" I say winking ignoring her glare as I started licking the inside of her clit while I was fingering her. "Ugh fuck that feels so good" Kendrah moaned as I swirled my tongue around her vagina making her more wet. "I'm just getting started honey" I say sweetly as I finished eating her out then took the handcuffs off her, gripped her hips, then slowly slid my penis inside her vagina hard. "I fucking hate you but damn it you feel so good" Kendrah says gripping the sheets while I kept sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

You dirty folks know where this headed right.... Yep Kendrah and I made passionate love about three more times! "Ok this has officially been the best night of my entire life" I say happily as I held  Kendrah's waist and peppered her neck with kisses tensing her up. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it because it's not happening for a long time so get off me you bastard ugh" Kendrah says coldly as she elbows my ribs and bitch slapped me in the face hard.

"I more then deserved that but babe I think I've more then proved that I deserve another chance with you right" I ask as I pulled her into my chest while she was breathing hard. "Let's say I give you another chance what happens when you cheat on me again asshole" Kendrah growled as she gave me a death glare. "Kendrah I swear on mine and our son's life that I will never ever betray you or break your heart again" I say honestly as I rubbed her cheek and wiped her tears when they fell.

"God help me I better not regret this, alright fine but this is your last and final chance with me jerk" Kendrah says sassily as she punched my chest. "So does that mean your my girlfriend again" I ask getting a shit eating grin on my face. Kendrah just scoffed rolling her eyes as she nodded her head and went to sit up until I straddled myself onto her lap. "Yes this is the best day ever" I say excitedly as I bent down to kiss her until she shoved me off the bed and stood up crossing her arms. "Not so fast loser I have one non negotiable rule" Kendrah says defiantly as she frowned at me.

"Ok let's here it" I say chuckling until I saw the anger in Kendrah's eyes as she yanked me by my shirt collar with her nostrils flaring. "I'm only saying this once so shut up and listen got it" Kendrah commanded turning me on more with her angry side. "Yea ma'am hotness" I say seductively as I squeezed her ass and pecked her lips earning me a punch in the face. "If you ever try hooking up, flirting with, or even kissing Lucy or any other woman besides me again then I am done" Kendrah says coolly as she stepped on my foot.

"Babe that will never ever happen because I love you and only want you for the rest of my life" I say sincerely as I rubbed her cheeks and kissed her quickly which she allowed. "It better not because I'm not joking one more betrayal even kissing wise and you'll lose me and your son and this will be chopped off" Kendrah says in a threatening tone as she reached in between my legs grabbing my dick and squeezing it hard.

"Ok I think I got the memo" I whined as Kendrah squeezed my penis really hard then stepped back smirking. "It better not, you know what I'm exhausted so let's just go home and go to bed" Kendrah says sighing as she put her clothes back on then sat down on the bed while I got dressed as well. "Good idea or we can always go for round three" I say confidently as I got on the bed and climbed on top of her. "I think you've had more then your fair share so no get off me you cheating bastard ugh" Kendrah says angrily as she pushed me off her and slapped me hard in the face. "I deserved that I'm sorry sweetie I'll stop but can I still hold you in my arms" I ask softly as I stood up then pulled her into my chest.

"I guess that's ok creep" Kendrah giggled as she pecked my lips then held my hand as we walked back downstairs then left the club and got back in the car heading home. It took us maybe 20 minutes to drive to the house, then when I pulled into the garage Kendrah tried opening her door until I grabbed her hand. "Don't touch that door just wait one second" I say winking as I got out then walked over to the passenger side and opened her door. "Aww that was very nice of you babe now what" Kendrah asks giggling. "Now I can do something I've been wanting to all night" I say cheekily as I lifted her up in my arms bridal style, kicked her door shut, then carried her all the way upstairs to our room.

"You know I could get used to this" Kendrah says leaning her head on my chest as I sat down on our bed still holding her. "Just wanted some practice in before I actually do that on our wedding day" I say smiling as I cupped her chin and kissed her lips delicately. "Speaking of that do you mind putting this back on me" Kendrah asked as she reached over to the nightstand by our bed and grabbed her engagement ring then handed it to me. "I would be honored to" I say feeling happier then I had all night as I slipped the ring back on her finger then kissed her again. Kendrah kissed me back as well and we ended up just laying on our bed making out for at least 30 minutes before she pulled back for air then turned her back to me.

"I love you so much baby and I swear on our son's life that I will never ever betray you or our family again" I say sincerely as I locked my arms around her waist then laid my head on her shoulder. "I love you more and I hope not because I meant what I said earlier, goodnight Logie bear" Kendrah says as she kissed my cheek then closed her eyes still staying in my arms. As I went to sleep that night I felt more happy and at peace that things were slowly going back to normal for me. Unfortunately life was about to throw another curveball at me and this next betrayal was not only going to cost me my family but put them both in a dangerous situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 55
When four hockey playing best friends from Minnesota get the opportunity of a life, they take it and go Big Time. They are chosen by the Gustavo Rocq...
3.9K 65 5
Meeting Big Time Rush becomes a nightmare when a crazed man at a concert takes two girls, their brother and sister, and the band members hostage.
5.5K 68 12
Arienne Martin is just turning 16. Her parents decided to transfer her to another school because of her exbff's who thought Arienne's lying to them...
11.3K 363 31
What happens when James Maslow falls in love? But when she goes on a business trip and gets in a terrible accident she doesn't remember him but, reme...