๐‘‰๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž ~VH~

By colbyjaackk

what happens when a teen girl falls in love with a mafia student at a boarding school? Read to find out:) ๐–๏ฟฝ... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
0100
0101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
Epilogue
Bonus 1: "Oakley"
Thoughts?
New book!! (Also Sequeal)
OUT NOW
GUYS

067

2.1K 41 8
By colbyjaackk

•Rona•

a bed, a big bed with a blanket on top of me, where am i?

I quickly lift myself up realizing that I'm not at my boarding school, huh?

I squint my eyes shut remembering what happened, who was that man?

I look around the room, and it's actually very clean and fancy.

before standing up the door gets unlocked and opened making me flinch.

"Ah good morning" a tall man smiles at me and i quickly back away.

"who are you" i whisper terrified, i need Vinnie, where's my phone

"My name is walter" the man puts his hand out for me to shake but I refuse to.

"what a beautiful lady Vincent has got" he smirks, "where is he" i whisper my whole body shaking in terror.

"now Verona" he smiles and the door gets opened and men walk inside.

"I'm going to ask you questions" "you either answer and we do it the easy way" "or the hard way" he holds a needle in his hand making my eyes go wide.

"ask" i whisper

"who" "is Vincent Hacker's boss" he smirks getting closer to me.

What? I don't know, oh my god, I don't know!

"i-i don't know" i whisper, "yes you do" he holds my wrist tightly.

"I don't i swear I don't!" My voice breaks and he nods.

"his warehouse" "where is it" he whispers, my whole body freezes not knowing what to do or say.

"Answer me!" He shouts pushing me back to the bed frame hitting my back.

Ouch

"Sir" "we have to go" a huge man says looking at his phone.

"Not now!" He shouts his eyes not leaving my face, "answer the fucking question" he holds the needle putting it in my arm.

"no no please I swear I don't know" i whisper looking at the needle with terror.

"Sir they're here!" A man yells and the dude holding me lets go off me and grabs his gun rushing out with his men.

I sit on the bed crying, i quickly take out the needle and open a drawer.

My phone

"V-Vinnie" "Vinnie where are you!" I yell crying, "berry I'm coming" "I'm coming, hide!" Vinnie yells on the phone and i hear gunshots outside the room.

"drop that right now!" A man shouts at me pointing his gun on me.

I quickly drop my phone, "let me go!"

I try to rush to the door but he pushes me making me drop down to the floor.

"Let me go!" I scream, "kill her!" I hear the man from earlier says running inside the room.

no this can't be happening

"Sir" "he's here" the man says terrified, "kill he-"

Before continuing his sentence a gunshot sound rings in my ears and i see the two men drop down to the floor.

Dead

My whole body shakes uncontrollably on the floor and i see someone walk in.

He killed them

He killed them with his gun

I can't

I can't take this

"Verona" Vinnie whispers grabbing my arms lifting me up my whole body in shock.

"We have to leave Vinnie come on!" Someone yells, is that Alex?

I feel arms wrap around me and hold me running out the door.

I can't see anything

Is the needle working?

~~~~

"she's awake oh my" i hear someone whispers, Jett?

"leave me with Verona" "take Lela" i hear Vinnie's voice says.

I watch everyone leave the room and i stay with Vinnie.

After staring at the door that was getting closed i break down crying.

"Verona" Vinnie whispers about to put his hand on my back, "don't touch me!" I yell crying.

"don't touch me" i whisper getting up but i fall down on the floor, I can't feel my legs

"Calm down" he mumbles lifting me up, "let me go!"

"I want Vector" "let me go!!" I push Vinnie away and hold on to the bed as i slowly move my legs.

I need to leave

"let me go" i cry on the floor banging on the door, "let me go!"

I look at Vinnie who's standing next to the bed staring at me.

"let" "me" "go!" I groan trying to get up as tears rush down my cheeks, I can't get up

"Vector" "Vector!" I cry knocking on the door, "i-i want Vector" i whisper as i feel my eyes get heavy.

~~~

waking up again in the dark room, Vinnie's room, i look to my side and see it's empty.

i quickly make it out of bed and i can finally feel my legs,  i slowly open the door looking out the small crack.

is that Vinnie sitting on the couch smoking? is he crying?

After seeing him stand up i quickly go back to the bed under the covers.

I hear footsteps coming so i close my eyes and pretend that I'm sleeping.

I want Vector

"Yeah" "she's okay" i hear Vinnie mumbles, "no uh she doesn't wanna talk to me" "how's Lela?"

"Okay good" "bye" i feel something sink in the bed, is he sleeping next to me?

I hear quiet sobs coming from Vinnie so i turn around and he turns around too his back facing me.

~~~~

the sun rays hit my face as soon as i open my eyes, i look down and see that I'm in my underwear and shirt only, what?

"w-why am i wearing" i whisper trying to catch my breath.

"you took your pants off" "you were hot" Vinnie mumbles his eyes focused on his phone.

I stare at my finger before i feel hot tears running down my cheek.

"berry" Vinnie whispers wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest.

"y-you k-killed" "them" i whisper squinting my eyes as tears flow out of my eyes.

Vinnie doesn't respond, i feel his hand rubbing my back gently, I'm gonna fall back to sleep

~~~~

"Love" "wake up" Vinnie whispers, "you have to take your medication"

"mhm" i hum opening my eyes to find Vinnie shirtless standing next to the bed with his headphones around his neck.

"come on" he whispers rubbing my cheek softly, "can i stay for a little longer?" I whisper.

"You've been sleeping for 2 days" "you missed two days of school" Vinnie sighs and my eyes go wide.

2 days??!!!??!!

I quickly get out of bed and i feel my whole body get dizzy.

"Woah berry" "you didn't eat calm down" i feel hands around me pulling me back to the bed.

"let me go make you food" "okay?" Vinnie mumbles and i nod, his lips get placed on mine pecking them.

i still can't get over the fact that he-

The doorbell rings making me lift myself up, "stay there I'll get it" Vinnie says from the kitchen walking to the door.

"dada!" I hear Lela yell crying her eyes out, "the fuck is she crying for!" Vinnie yells and i see him pick up Lela.

Why is he yelling?

~~~
vote and comment<33

🕊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 816 79
Just some fluffy solby stuff
19.8K 2.1K 137
Sinopsis : Ada ribuan iblis di dunia, setengah dari mereka ada di Kota Zhaoye. Adapun setengah sisanya, semua mati di Wilayah Canglang Utara di bawah...
588 59 20
โ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ.โž โ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
375K 5.9K 38
"H-how do you afford all of this?" I ask as I lightly run my hand down the silk material. I know Ally didn't have the richest family. I know that sh...