Domination

By masonfitzzy

Lorelei was getting over a rough breakup when she met Jesse. His profile on a dating app piqued her interest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

1.4K 65 2
By masonfitzzy

The inside of Lorelei's thighs were wet as she clenched her core in anticipation of Jesse starting the vibrator. She could not believe that she had a sex toy inside her while they were out in public. Her cheeks were flush, and her heart was pounding.

Jesse had her hand in a tight grip as they walked down the sidewalk. Lorelei's heels clicked against the cement as the cold air bit at her skin. The toy shifted in her, and Lorelei tightened her grip on Jesse. He chuckled and looked down at her.

"You okay?" he asked. She nodded, afraid to open her mouth and accidentally moan. "The same safewords apply. If you want this to end at all, just say your word."

Lorelei nodded again. She was squeezing Jesse's hand so hard that she wondered if his knuckles ached.

They approached a bar, and music and off-tune vocals filled the air. Jesse groaned and shook his head.

"You've got to be kidding me," he said. "This is a karaoke bar. I hate karaoke."

Lorelei giggled. They stepped inside to see a man on the stage. He was in a suit with the tie undone around his neck. He was gripping the microphone stand and singing as he could stay in tune. Lorelei admired his confidence. There was no way that she would possibly get on the stage.

Daniel and Ken were sitting at a table in the corner. Daniel had his arm draped over the back of Ken's chair. Ken had a beer and waved at Jesse when they saw each other. Jesse pulled Lorelei over to the table. Jesse pulled out the chair, and Lorelei sat down.

"You told me this place has live music," Jesse told Daniel. "You lied to me."

"There is live music," Daniel said. "It's just us making the music."

"There is no way that we are singing."

"I've seen you belt out a couple of tunes. You just need a few beers and shots in you."

Jesse rolled his eyes and handed Lorelei the menu. She took it and opened it in front of her. Her eyes scanned the collection of cocktails. She did not listen as Jesse and Daniel bickered about the bar. Lorelei did not notice that Jesse had his phone in his hands.

A jolt of vibrations filled Lorelei's core. She gasped and dropped the menu. The vibrations caused waves of pleasure to fill her body. She bit down on her lip to stop herself from moaning. Ken was sitting across from Lorelei and raised his brow at her reaction.

"You okay?" he asked.

Jesse smirked. He tapped his finger on the screen, and the vibrations grew faster. Lorelei reached under the table and grabbed Jesse's thigh. She struggled not to contort her face in pleasure.

"I'm good," Lorelei said.

Jesse picked up the menu and held it out for him and Lorelei. He still had a hold of the phone. Lorelei thought about ripping it out of his hand and turning off the vibrations. She knew if she said the safeword, it would end immediately. She was having fun, though, and the idea of what they were doing was thrilling. Her eyes darted around the bar. Could anyone tell what was going on?

"What do you want to drink, sweetheart?" he asked.

Lorelei's fingers curled into Jesse's leg. She fought with her voice for it not to squeak or waver. She sucked in a deep breath.

"Not sure," she said.

Jesse tapped his thumb against the phone screen. The vibrations stopped for a moment, and Lorelei thought Jesse was done teasing her. The vibrations changed to send three sharp jolts in a pattern. Lorelei's thong was soaked from her arousal.

"I recommend The Mule," Daniel said.

"Really?" Jesse asked. "How often are you coming here?"

Lorelei gritted her teeth as the pressure built in her core. What would happen if she had an orgasm in the bar full of people?

"Ken and I had our first date here," Daniel said. "I like coming here."

"He got on stage and sang me a Poison song," Ken said.

Lorelei could barely pay attention to the conversation. She was focusing on her breathing. Her thighs clenched together as she tried to push the nearing orgasm away.

The waiter came to their table and took their order. When it was Lorelei's turn to order, she could not speak. Jesse increased the vibrations to go faster. Lorelei squeezed her eyes shut and shuddered. Jesse smiled before ordering Lorelei a drink.

The vibrations ended suddenly, and Lorelei sighed. She crossed her legs, and the toy shifted, causing her to fight back a moan. She looked over at Jesse. He brushed a piece of hair off Lorelei's shoulder.

"How have you been liking Vancouver, Lorelei?" Daniel asked.

"It's been really nice," Lorelei said.

She was glad that she had regained the ability to speak. The waiter returned to the table with glasses of water. Lorelei grabbed one and took a sip. Her chest tightened as she anticipated Jesse starting the vibrator again.

"I think we're going to do some sightseeing tomorrow," Jesse said.

"You are?" Daniel asked. "You always hated that touristy stuff."

Jesse shrugged. "I have to show Lorelei parts of Vancouver that are not my Mom's shithole apartment."

"It was really that bad?"

Jesse let out a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose. The last time they spoke about Christina, things were tense between them. Lorelei noticed that Jesse got tense whenever someone spoke about his mother.

"It looked exactly like it did when I was sixteen," Jesse said.

Daniel cringed. How much time had he spent in Christina's apartment when they were teenagers?

The waiter delivered them their drinks. Lorelei grabbed the straw in the fruit drink and stirred the ice cubes. Daniel stood from his seat and walked toward the stage. There was a DJ with a clipboard. Daniel leaned forward so that he could hear him over the music. Jesse swore and buried his head in his hands.

"He's signing us up," he said.

Daniel walked back over to the table and was beaming with a smile. Jesse glared at him as he sat. Lorelei's eyes were wide in terror of potentially having to go onto that stage.

"Don't look at me like that," Daniel said. "I know you'd rip my head off if I made you get on stage. I signed Ken and I up. Unless Lorelei wants to sing."

"No," Lorelei said. "I'd much rather watch."

Two songs were played before Daniel and Ken were announced. They got onto the stage and sang a Destiny Child's song. Lorelei watched them as they each grabbed a microphone and began to sing. Neither of them was particularly good singers, but they were having fun and were full of energy. Lorelei enjoyed watching them, and she did not notice Jesse grab his phone again.

She jumped when the toy started to vibrate again. She was still soaked from the earlier teasing. She was sensitive from all of the stimulation. The vibrations were faster than they had yet been. She grabbed fistfuls of her dress as her pleasure built.

She was thankful that Daniel and Ken were on stage. They were too busy to notice her squeezing her eyes shut. She rolled her head back before resting it on Jesse's shoulder. He chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair. Lorelei was too focused on teetering on the edge of orgasm to think if anyone was watching their table.

Lorelei balled up her hand and bit down on her fist. A moan wanted to escape her lips. Soft sounds were coming from her, but only Jesse could hear them because of the music.

"Are you going to cum?" Jesse whispered into her ear.

Lorelei nodded. Her eyes were still closed. She pictured how Jesse would fuck her, bringing her closer to bliss.

"Cum for me, baby girl," Jesse said.

Lorelei gasped. Jesse wrapped his arms around Lorelei to stop her from falling out of the chair. He held her close to his body as she bit down on her lip so hard she could taste blood. She did not want to be screaming out in pleasure in the karaoke bar. Her vision was black, and her breathing was heavy as she tried to return to Earth. Jesse kissed her cheek as he held onto her. He had stopped the toy from vibrating.

Daniel and Ken's song was ending. Lorelei sighed and brushed the stray hair out of her face. Jesse kissed Lorelei's cheek. He dragged his lips over to his ear.

"That was so hot," he said. "I'm so fucking hard. I can't wait to fuck you when we get back to the hotel."

Heat rushed up to Lorelei's cheek. She wanted to drag Jesse out of the bar and to the hotel, but she knew she would have to finish the night with Jesse's friends.

Her mind went wild with all the thoughts of being fucked by Jesse later that night. He did not turn the vibrator on again, but she kept the toy inside of her. Experiences like these gave her the courage to match with Jesse's profile a few months ago.

She was not regretting anything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 2 24
'There's a Pleasure in Pain' ... Renowned Cognitive Behavioural Psychologist, Dr Angelica Buar, soon learns this while working in partnership with De...
436K 13.1K 76
#Completed #1 in domination - 12/7/2018 #5 in Bdsmrelationships Emma is a 17 year old fat girl .She has lost her family and is struggling with her p...
13K 224 29
In the busy life of London, Cassandra Williams is a competitive, driven young publicist. She was led by the ambition of being the very best in her fi...
323K 4.4K 17
**DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18** This story contains BDSM material! It's seriously Rated R for a Reason!!! CHAPTERS ONE AND SIX ARE PRIVATE- PLEASE FOLLOW...