FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

De Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... Mais

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)

3.9K 213 21
De Sathvikaa03

Birla Mansion

Abhimanyu gets a call from Khanna that the boys are caught.Abhimanyu asks him to take them to their regular spot and also to inform Rohan.He knew Rohan would take care of them. Right now, his priority is Anya andAkshara. After sometime, he was getting agitated and heard a sound of someoneshouting. He immediately went to Anya's room. Ajay was trying very hard to calmher panic attack but she was pushing him away. Abhimanyu immediately went andtook Anya into his embrace and hold her tightly. Listening to Abhimanyu's heartbeat,she visibly relaxed. Ajay gave him a glass of water. He gently made Anya drink.

Abhimanyu – Mai yahi hu bacha. Relax and sleep.

Anya – Dar laga raha hai bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu – Relax, Aankhe band kar. Kuch achi cheezo ke bareme soch.

Ajay left knowing that his brother will handle Anya very well.

Abhimanyu – tujhe yaad hai, last year Aaru ke birthday partyme kya hua tha?

Anya – Haa yaad hai. Vo kaise bhool sakte hai? Maine aurbhaiyyu ne use kitna chidaya tha..........

Conversation went smoothly and Anya drifted to sleep thinkingabout good things.

As usual, Abhimanyu went to jogging in the morning. Anya issleeping under the effect of medicines. Aarav doesn't need any medicine tosleep. So he is sleeping like a log. Akshara is gaining consciousness. sheopened her eyes and blinked to adjust the brightness. Suddenly, she gotpanicked looking at the surroundings and then she remembered what happened lastnight and thought that this was Abhimanyu's house. She got down and came out ofthe room. Since she didn't have any food, she was feeling dizzy again. She wasabout to fall and braced herself for that but someone saved her from the fall. Sheknew those hands. It was definitely Abhimanyu. Both were lost in each other'seyes when Ajay and Aarav came that way. Ajay was amused but Aarav didn't evenlike it a bit. Ajay coughed making their presence known...

Abhimanyu made Akshara stand. Ajay approached her but beforethat...

Aarav – Ye kaun hai?

That sounded very rude. But Akshara understood that he wasjealous. She found it very cute. Maybe he didn't like her or maybe he didn't like his brother giving her attention.

Abhimanyu sternly – Behave Aarav

Aarav gulped and looked down – sorry

Akshara – It's ok. I am Akshara. She forwarded her hand.

Aarav hesitantly – Aarav...

Abhimanyu – what the hell were you doing here Akshara. You weresupposed to take rest. What were you thinking.............

Abhimanyu went on and on but Akshara's brain stopped workingthe moment he took her name. this was the first time he was calling her by firstname. It felt so nice. On the otherside, Aarav was shocked to see that hisbrother very concerned about a stranger that too a girl. Ajay was happy thathis brother finally found someone.

Abhimanyu – Are you even listening to me?

Akshara – I am sorry Mr. Birla. I didn't mean to.

Abhimanyu – it's ok. Aarav, take her to the breakfast tableand behave.

Abhimanyu asked Ajay to get Anya. He went to his room to freshenup.

Breakfast table....

Abhimanyu, Aarav, Anya one side. Ajay and Akshara in front ofthem. Servants brought the food and placed them on the table. Herbal Soup wasplaced in front of Akshara and Anya. Akshara absolutely loathed soups. She cringedlooking at the soup. She was very hungry but she hated soups. She was just playingwith the spoon where Anya was also doing the same when Abhimanyu looked at them.

Abhimanyu sternly – Drink the soup, Anya. You are already in enoughtrouble.

Anya sadly stared at the soup but was unable to drink it. Abhimanyutook the soup – Muh khol.

Anya – Pyaar se bolo. Sorry na bhaiyya. Galti hogayi. Mujhe kyapatha tha ki aisa kuch ho jayega

Abhimanyu – when were you supposed to come home Anya?

Anya looked everywhere but at Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu – Look at me when I talk to you Anya. Now answer thequestion.

Anya – 1

Abhimanyu – Was your phone and watch not working?

Anya shook her head saying no.

Abhimanyu shouted – Then why the hell were you late?

Everyone on the table flinched.

Anya looked down

Abhimanyu – Answer me Anya. You promised me you will not get yourselfinto the trouble. What the hell were you thinking and didn't inform thesecurity that you were coming out of the pub?

Ajay – Bhaiyya......

Abhimanyu – Stay out of this Ajay.

Ajay – please bhaiyya. Bachi hai. Hogayi na galti. Maaf kardijiye.

Abhimanyu – Apna muh band rakhne ko kya loge Ajay?

Ajay shut his mouth immediately where Akshara laughed outloudly. Every one glared her except Anya who is about to cry.

Akshara meekly – Sorry.

Anya hugged Abhimanyu and cried – I am sorry bhaiyya. Aage seaisa kuch nahi karunga.

Abhimanyu can never handle those tears in her eyes. She is lightof the house.

Aarav – Maaf kardiiye na bhaiyya. Ye unki pehli galti hai.

Abhimanyu hugged her back – Relax Anu. Stop crying.

Anya – I am really sorry bhaiyya. I know I scared you verybadly. I am really sorry.

Abhimanyu – Shh. Its ok anu. I am not angry anymore. Now stopcrying.

Akshara was amused. Was he the same Abhimanyu who shouted aminute ago. She understood one thing very clearly. Abhimanyu Birla might be therude, ruthless business man to the outside world but he was a family man who isvery protective about his family. He was very soft with them.

Anya stopped crying.

Abhimanyu – This was your first mistake. I am letting you go.NEVER REPEAT THIS AGAIN.

Warning was very clear that she would not be spared if sherepeated again.

Aarav – Haww bhaiyya. Agar yahi galti mai ya bhaiyyu kartetho, abhi tak hamara band baj chuka hota. Ye partiality hai bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu shook his head. Wasn't he not supporting Anya a minuteago!!

Abhimanyu – chup kar aur khana kha varna tujhe bhi soup piladunga.

Anya – jane dijiye bhaiyya. Ye jealous ho raha hai ki aapmujhse jyada pyaar karte ho.

Aarav – Mai koi jealous vealous nahi hu. Bhaiyya mujhse jyadapyaar karte hai.

Anya – nahi mujhse

Aarav – mujhse

Anya – mujhse

Aarav – mujhse..

Abhimanyu – enough both of you. Anya, chup chap soup pee le

Anya – Kya yaar bhaiyya. Mujhe nahi peena ye ghatiya soup.

Abhimanyu sternly – Anya...

Anya had the soup while Abhimanyu fed her with his hands.Akshara's eyes misted remembering Aryan.

Anya – Aap ko bhi soup acha nahi lagta, Akshara?

Akshara shook her head saying no.

Abhimanyu – Have some soup Akshara. You need it.

There was no room for any argument.

Akshara – Please Mr.Birla. mujhse nahi hoga.

Ajay – Thoda sa pilijiye Akshara. You can have food after drinkingthis.

Akshara nodded and started to have soup but her hand waspaining like hell. She winced.

Ajay – kya hua Akshara. Soup acha nahi hai kya?

Akshara's eyes filled due to the pain.

Abhimanyu – What happened Akshara? If don't want to, pleasedon't drink it.

Anya, Aarav and Ajay were shocked. THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA is pleadingsomeone other than his siblings. One thing was very clear. He treated her likefamily and no one is supposed to disrespect her.

Akshara – its fine. My hand is paining a bit Mr.Birla.

Anya got up and sat beside her and started feeding her.Akshara remembered her brother. She missed him very badly.

After finishing the soup , Akshara – Thank you Anya.

Abhimanyu – Take rest Akshara. You can join the office afteryour hand gets fine.

Akshara – No. Its ok Mr. Birla. I can manage.

Abhimanyu – I was not asking you Akshara. You are my employeemore than that you saved my sister, it's my responsibility to make sure you arefine. TAKE REST.

Akshara nodded. Could she do anything else!!

Abhimanyu – Anya, take care of her. I have to go to office.

Abhimanyu left to office. Ajay left to hospital not before checking Akshara. Aarav and Anya remained in the house as they have preparation holidays before exams.

Precap – Aarav's exam preparation!!

SATHVIKA

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.9K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...
31.5K 2.1K 13
COMPLETED Story of Abhira 2.0 | Abhimanyu x Akshara ♡♡♡ Story of Abhira's separation and what lies beyond... ♡♡♡ #1 in HC (as on 4/12/22) #1 in PR (a...
188K 12.5K 48
Abhimanyu Birla. The Bad Boy of University. A highly intelligent student but is arrogant, proud, superior and has major ego issues. Gets into fights...